Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

co-signed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Where are some "student sculptors" renting a basement flat in Madrid when you need them?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
who has the authority to fire the oval office?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Bea Nanner posted:

who has the authority to fire the oval office?

it’s like the pope, job for life

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
men's team should refuse to play

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/1695165657677991960

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Luigi Furouti, more like.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Jel Shaker posted:

Rubiales linked the events of the past days to what he described as “false feminism, one of the scourges of this country”. The remark sparked a smattering of applause from the federation members in the audience.

instant death

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Did he say it like Gollum because he kinda looks like him too.

Tricksy feminists, tricksy. False.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Well this is going well

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1695343544133877818?t=lnaxVQII9ZnK50Fv-5VU4g&s=19

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

edogawa rando posted:

Luigi Furouti, more like.

Fuorini was right there.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Just wow

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Spanish FA trying their best to implode the whole organization just to protect a sex pest.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Don’t back down, double down

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
It’s too bad the players have to suffer for this spectacle that is only going to backfire tremendously.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
What the hell is going on in Spain.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

spanish donald trump is on one

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it’s quite funny in that he’s basically asking for the spanish fifa to be dissolved

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
What the hell spain

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I get the feeling their big sponsors are going to tap them on the shoulder pretty soon too.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

a real chump posted:

What the hell is going on in Spain.

The whole country is a backward shithole

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
There's a huge disconnect between the Spaniards I know irl and the stupid poo poo going on in their country, it's weird

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Jfc

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
and don't forget that Spain introduced some of the most rigorous consent laws in the world last year:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/26/spanish-parliament-approves-only-yes-means-yes-consent-bill

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
im beginning to think the Spanish FA may be out of touch

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

im beginning to think the Spanish FA may be out of touch

Actually I think they're way into it.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/38263134/fifa-suspends-luis-rubiales-football-unsolicited-jenni-hermoso-kiss

FIFA has provisionally suspended Luis Rubiales, the president of the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF), from all football-related activities for 90 days following his unsolicited kiss on Jenni Hermoso after the World Cup final.

"Likewise, the chairman of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee and in order to preserve, among other factors, the fundamental rights of the national team player Ms. Jennifer Hermoso and the good order of the disciplinary proceedings before this disciplinary body, has issued two additional directives (article 7 FDC) by which he orders Mr. Luis Rubiales to refrain, through himself or third parties, from contacting or attempting to contact the professional player of the Spanish national football team Ms. Jennifer Hermoso or her close environment.

"Likewise, the RFEF and its officials or employees, directly or through third parties, are ordered to refrain from contacting the professional player of the Spanish national team Ms. Jennifer Hermoso and her close environment."

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

come for the woke feminists, you best not miss

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Actually I think they're way into it.

Definitely pro touch.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
What if people just didn't sexually assault other people, why is that so hard. What a nightmare.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
FIFA suspended Rooibos for 90 days.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
lmao that this guy actually managed to make loving FIFA look like the good guys

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

szary posted:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

szary posted:

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/BarcaVerse_/status/1695414384926113937

More players/coaches should show support

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

BBC are reporting that 11 (ELEVEN) members of the Spanish women team's coaching staff have resigned in protest, which would leave manager Jorge Vilda on his own.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

szary posted:

:psyduck:

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

szary posted:

It's quite a feat, really

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dave Angel posted:

BBC are reporting that 11 (ELEVEN) members of the Spanish women team's coaching staff have resigned in protest, which would leave manager Jorge Vilda on his own.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Dave Angel posted:

So weird that the coach no one likes got a huge contract and didn't resign, probably nothing to it.