Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Still amazed that Framber somehow pitched seven no-hit innings last night even though he threw poo poo pitch after poo poo pitch all night. He definitely got bailed out by King Tuck robbing a homer though lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Adam Duvall, my old friend!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

He even had five walks and an HBP and somehow none of them scored. Although he was also bailed out there by Bregman

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Oh dang they're doing it some more

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Every Mariners hitter will have a homer by the end of this game.

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

6HR at home ties the Mariners record let’s break that one!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Huh, the Red Sox just gave up the DH.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress this ump

Already!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Fucker called a K on Tucker on what should have been a walk, that pitch was about a foot off the drat plate :mad:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
why did the giants challenge that one, murphy for once definitely leaned into it a bit but it clearly hit him

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

this Junis fella is very stinky

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The umpires keep making the case for taking pitch calls away from them, nearly all of them suck rear end and they keep getting worse every season somehow

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

idk if the umpires are loving the Astros I say keep em

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
lol Rosario deked them into not throwing home. A delayed tag play.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Rosario, you beautiful man

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

More home runs for the HR GOD

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Good on Duffy for hitting Raleigh in retaliation for the Hernandez homer

...!
Oct 5, 2003

You gotta throw better pitches than this or we're hosed, Hunter

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

every ump took the Joe West challenge this season and it's horrible

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

good lord y'all

GOMS

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Hunter Brown is dogshit garbage

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

GOTIGERS

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...! posted:

Hunter Brown is dogshit garbage

I fixed him, you're welcome everyone

...!
Oct 5, 2003

This is the most cursed post

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

what does gotigers mean, idgi it makes no sense

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Red Sox what is you doin

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Peña attempting to punish Hinch for yesterday's insolence

...!
Oct 5, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

what does gotigers mean, idgi it makes no sense

Don't try to make sense of GOMS posting

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Welp

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

lol dodgers suck

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Braves take the series, go for sweep tomorrow before heading to Colorado, which should be fun.

Honestly hoping they work in an AAAA starter or bullpen somewhere in the Colorado series so that Strider starts the opener in LA, otherwise he won't pitch in that series.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
That lady just drinking her lemonade while Muncy and Roberts get tossed.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Brantley sure sounds ready, call him back up NOW :argh:

We badly need him :(

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I was convinced Mookie was about to hit a grand slam there.

Dirty Water :toot:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Happy Wicks Day :toot:

Nico's got the day off

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Shohei opens up with another double. Earlier in the count he hit one off the upper deck facing about ten feet foul, broke the Coors Light sign

Just scored off a single.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

BREGGY BOMB

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Welcome to the show, kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon