Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
When Gianni "I feel gay, I feel like a woman" Infantino is tired of your poo poo you really need to check yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

szary posted:

lmao that this guy actually managed to make loving FIFA look like the good guys

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Gotta admit, when Japan got knocked out of the tournament, I was a bit gutted. It turns out, Spain winning and their FA disintegrating was the incredible outcome.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

sitting on your hands and failing to fire the least popular federation president up until he harasses the world cup winner at the award ceremony looks bad in my opinion

three levels of trash executives backing trash executives backing trash coaches, despite athletes and fans alike hating their guts, a hat trick

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
https://twitter.com/sidlowe/status/1696091816255242467?s=43

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

because of the "inhuman hunt" against her son: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66637880

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Turns out Spanish football is way more hosed up than just barcelona

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Was gonna ask if it was pro or anti and

greazeball posted:

because of the "inhuman hunt" against her son: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66637880

God drat it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Who's the Spanish equivalent of Gazza turning up with a fishing rod and a roast chicken?

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/FootballTalkHQ/status/1696126344478789671

Real Madrid and Barcelona's Champions League spots are now at risk over the Luis Rubiales scandal, according to reports in Spain.

In a shocking development on Monday, the Spanish FA have urged European governing body UEFA to consider expelling them due to the Spanish government's intervention over the ongoing World Cup 'kiss-gate' saga which saw £214,000-a-year official Rubiales kiss Spain star Jennifer Hermoso on the lips without her consent.

If this request is granted, it would mean all Spanish clubs - including global giants Real and Barcelona - would be excluded from UEFA competitions like the Champions League (also affecting Atletico Madrid and Real Sociedad), Europa League (Villarreal and Real Betis), and the Europa Conference League (Osasuna). [
@MailOnline
]

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lmao

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Going on hunger strike because they're being mean to my sex pest son

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That Bugs Bunny gif but sawing off the Iberian peninsula instead of Florida

(Sorry Portugal but you’ve probably done some bad stuff too)

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Shame

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/status/1696146327497818411

Edit: lol, loving amateur hour

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/status/1696144599616504031

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
sad lmao at how shameless this all is

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The Spanish FA must really like this guy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Why would the Spanish fa want to get their teams kicked out of European competition? Doesn't that get them loads of money?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

ilmucche posted:

Why would the Spanish fa want to get their teams kicked out of European competition? Doesn't that get them loads of money?

maybe they dislike sex pests?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

ilmucche posted:

Yeah, the clubs would be hosed and the national team would be out of the Euros next year.

As to why, it seems like they're just throwing their toys out of the pram. The government got involved and they think they can play the martyr over it would be my guess.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
They are trying to blackmail the clubs to be behind Rubiales.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

webmeister posted:

I think it's the other way around, the sex pest guy is saying "I'm untouchable, if you come after me I'll destroy men's football as well"

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

who the gently caress does this guy think he is and how are so many people backing him against their best interests. They have to see the writing is on the wall.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

woke feminists innit

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

vyelkin posted:

I think it's the other way around, the sex pest guy is saying "I'm untouchable, if you come after me I'll destroy men's football as well"

I hope they go after him hard and I also hope he burns down the Spanish FA in retaliation.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

webmeister posted:

It looks like the very opposite, given the president of their FA is the guy in question.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

BWV posted:

who the gently caress does this guy think he is and how are so many people backing him against their best interests. They have to see the writing is on the wall.

perhaps the whole institution is sex pests from top to bottom which is why the room full of men applauded him when instead of resigning he gave an angry rant about how he wouldn't let the woke mob cancel him for sexually harassing one of his subordinates

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

By no means am I tarring an entire country with the same brush here, but lets not forget this is a league where some tried to push the narrative that a player receiving wholesale racist abuse "wasn't helping himself"

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Mickolution posted:

By no means am I tarring an entire country with the same brush here, but lets not forget this is a league where some tried to push the narrative that a player receiving wholesale racist abuse "wasn't helping himself"

Did you just do a "I'm not racist but..."?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

pik_d posted:

Haha, not at all or at least that wasn't my intention . My point is that people tried to "both sides" Vinicius Junior being racially abused, which is something that wouldn't happen in the Premier League I don't think, at least not to such a degree. The first part of my the sentence was to make it clear that I'm not saying all Spanish people are racist but that it doesn't seem to be the taboo it is elsewhere.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Mickolution posted:

What’s the equivalent of throwing bananas on the field in this situation, maybe used condoms?

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

vyelkin posted:

im willing to make this sacrifice

vyelkin posted:

perhaps the whole institution is sex pests from top to bottom which is why the room full of men applauded him when instead of resigning he gave an angry rant about how he wouldn't let the woke mob cancel him for sexually harassing one of his subordinates

also its this. you don't get the the point where your organization's president sexually assaults a woman live on camera and still has a job without a deeply misogynist abusive culture. this is activision-blizzard level poo poo.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

pik_d posted:

how the hell did you arrive at this reading of that post lol

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Isn't he also a UEFA official? Maybe he can petition to get all of European football expelled from FIFA.

That would really teach those fake feminists a thing or two.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Looking forward to the eventual branch davidian style ending to the Spanish fa

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Wonder what sort of laundering crime ring this guy in charge of that so many people are desperate for him to keep his job.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

CubanMissile posted:

Wonder what sort of laundering crime ring this guy in charge of that so many people are desperate for him to keep his job.

He knows where all the blood bags are

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

CubanMissile posted:

He has all the financial transactions for the Chelsea, inter and Arsenal vs Barca games

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

At least some of the establishment are probably diddlers and predators themselves and don’t want this to trigger a domino effect.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

sticksy posted:

He knows where all the blood bags are

Oh, yes, that’s one that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

a real chump posted:

So weird that the coach no one likes got a huge contract and didn't resign, probably nothing to it.

it's interesting about vilda. unless im missing somethign the case against is his management in 2022 was affecting the players' emotional state and health, plus his recent applause for rubiales (later criticising him - same sequence as the snmt coach ha). the case for him is he got snwt their first wc with most of their stars missing