Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

This seems correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

That's why het gets booed off stage

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its an elon musk avatar

he just keeps winning

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
see tiny ball

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

That's why het gets booed off stage

they were saying boo-er

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Beeftweeter posted:

she must not meet a lot of people

she's elon musk

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/JakeSucky/status/1695564768168530235

B..but mom says everyone loves me

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

incredibly busy spectating videogame tournaments

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Always love misused quotation marks.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

from arse technical:
SpaceX completes successful hot fire test of its massive Starship rocket

all 33 Raptor engines ignited during the test and all but two ran for the full six-second duration

didn't need those 2 engines anyway
e: at half thrust too lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"i was saying 'kill the booers'"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Escape Goat posted:

they were saying bo-er

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

elon musk takes 1488 psychic damage

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I like to think he was having a real personal crisis about being liked recently, hence his mom's posts. And then his mom encouraged him to go to the Valorant event to prove to himself its just a small vocal twitter minority of "woke" people

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

pillsburysoldier posted:

I like to think he was having a real personal crisis about being liked recently, hence his mom's posts. And then his mom encouraged him to go to the Valorant event to prove to himself its just a small vocal twitter minority of "woke" people

do you think he managed to repress/forget about getting booed at chappelle and this brought all that rushing back too

just two completely different unrelated demographics irl, united in hate for him personally

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Honestly unless you're the richest of the rich you should boo a billionaire anytime you see one no matter who it is. Elon Musk is just top priority because it's destroying his mind.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

do you think he managed to repress/forget about getting booed at chappelle and this brought all that rushing back too

just two completely different unrelated demographics irl, united in hate for him personally

Fans of comedy and video games, two interests that Elon at least pretends to be passionate about. He WANTS these to be his people. But he is unwanted by both tribes. :sad:

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Fans of comedy and video games, two interests that Elon at least pretends to be passionate about. He WANTS these to be his people. But he is unwanted by both tribes. :sad:

Honestly, it is hilarious that he's trapped in a twiglight zone episode of his own making. He has all the money, time, fame, you name it, that anyone could ever want for, yet he just wants people to like him. Lots of people do, but he will always be tormented by those that don't, and he insists on continually trying to court them in a very public manner. Something has to give eventually.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Elon Musk never mentioned Valorant before

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Valorant is just woke Counter-Strike.

Concerning.

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

I bet he thinks of this when he talks about how San Francisco is going downhill.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

unhinged 3am posting spree incoming

e: from elon musk, not forums poster parity warning, to clarify

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a.lo posted:

Elon Musk never mentioned Valorant before

he just did

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Virtual Russian posted:

Honestly, it is hilarious that he's trapped in a twiglight zone episode of his own making. He has all the money, time, fame, you name it, that anyone could ever want for, yet he just wants people to like him. Lots of people do, but he will always be tormented by those that don't, and he insists on continually trying to court them in a very public manner. Something has to give eventually.

The thing is the people who do like him are the weird nerds who either wanna ride on him to hopefully get money via proxy or are just the worst people imaginable and reek of being losers. Even Elon can see this so he’s desperately trying to find a new group to like him and there isn’t anything for him but the weird Muskites that he seems to actively dislike :laffo:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Parity warning posted:

The night is still young, believe in yourself

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Parity warning posted:

i want see both

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
You won't care.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:lmao:

i hope he has a meltdown comparable to the time the same poo poo happened at that chapelle showing

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
A complete total Milhouse.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

happyhippy posted:

A complete total Milhouse.

This is unfair. Milhouse harmed far, far fewer people.

lurkeskywalker
Jul 12, 2016

the milk machine posted:

he just keeps whining

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if I had Elon Musk’s track record in litigation I probably would not be “declaring war” on a V5 ranked firm

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

if I had Elon Musk’s track record in litigation I probably would not be “declaring war” on a V5 ranked firm

you won’t care

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/n_stenhou/status/1695835020231905675?s=20
free tesla for anyone in the area

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Virtual Russian posted:

What's even funnier is he could've "cured" world hunger for cheaper, and be hailed as a god on Earth until he died even doing the dumbest loving poo poo ever. Instead, he bought an app to be called a loving idiot every waking moment.

Holy poo poo, he's gonna take off that mask and he's gonna be Lowtax isn't he?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao they didnt even park it on the right side of the road

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder what's worth stealing from it. Surely at least it's salvageable for parts, besides just scrap

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
do salvage laws apply on land? maybe i can go rent a truck with a towhitch for the afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao they didnt even park it on the right side of the road

it broke down/stopped there and no one can or has attempted to move it