Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was watching the pape with both my parents and my wife and that sign was OVER in this house.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Woke up, remembered how fragile Punk is and also that we are going into his very special boy bribe ppv and hes going to do it again

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
https://www.hausofwrestling.com/2023/08/28/cm-punk-left-aew-all-in-of-his-own-accord-and-more-exclusive/

quote:

We’re told Punk viewed putting Perry in a chokehold as a way to neutralize the situation, as he’s a trained fighter and does not want to have to fight Perry. No punches were thrown, as far as we know.

Speaking of dumb, little embellishments Punk's camp would come up with for the dirtsheets.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

He bought nandos for himself and "some wrestlers who came to see him in the hotel" aka he and ftr had takeout in his room while they watched the cricket

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

He can’t be a bad guy! He bought thirty dollars worth of chicken for his friends after putting a co-worker in a chokehold!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I saw those UFC matches he's not a trained fighter

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

They trained him wrong, as a joke.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

For a guy who thinks managing a Target is below him, "buy some food for people after you're involved in an altercation at work" is like business 101 for middle management.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Punk actually thinks managing a Target is a very difficult responsibility

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

Punk actually thinks managing a Target is a very difficult responsibility

Shane Douglas agrees!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Olive Garden is the true test of a man’s mettle

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Cheeky Nandos & Choking Man Hoes

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Now to see if the Chicago crowd this week can sustain a "WE WANT PUNK" chant through, what is it, seven or eight hours of TV and four hours of PPV?

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Dueling "We want Punk!" "No!" Chants.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The number of people I see other places still keyboard fellating CM Punk has me convinced we're stuck in this hellscape forever

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Get Colt some board shorts and kickpads and hope no-one notices.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I just imagined that while Punk was headlocking Perry that TK was fist pumping and chanting CM PUNK CM PUNK

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

He meant Punk's jaw and his ego.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Lol into my eyes
What do you see
Security ejecting me

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

Lol into my eyes
What do you see
Security ejecting me

He went home of his own accord.

Don’t make him choke you out!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The number of people I see other places still keyboard fellating CM Punk has me convinced we're stuck in this hellscape forever
He does great matches and until he does something that really crosses the line don't care how much of a jagoff he is

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

He does great matches and until he does something that really crosses the line don't care how much of a jagoff he is

Wrestling fans just need to stop being so nebby

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

achillesforever6 posted:

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
https://www.hausofwrestling.com/2023/08/28/no-one-from-aew-met-cm-punk-at-heathrow-airport-exclusive/

Lol @ that Punk preemptively leaked the story about him arriving late in London in order to justify it (he wanted time to hang out with Larry the Dog and his wife) and shift the focus on the AEW crew not waiting for him at the airport (I wager it's because it's all hands on deck at the stadium).

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

And obviously he couldn’t get an Uber, imagine what that dude’s rating is like

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

he can't take public transit or ride share services. what if someone doesn't know he's a trained fighter and they make a comment about glass or weed or something and he snaps? he's a very sensitive boy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

https://www.hausofwrestling.com/2023/08/28/no-one-from-aew-met-cm-punk-at-heathrow-airport-exclusive/

Lol @ that Punk preemptively leaked the story about him arriving late in London in order to justify it (he wanted time to hang out with Larry the Dog and his wife) and shift the focus on the AEW crew not waiting for him at the airport (I wager it's because it's all hands on deck at the stadium).

THEY DIDN'T FIRE ME I QUIT

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Haus of Wrestling, more like Voice of Punk.

Anyway, CM Punk is very popular and all his friends enjoyed their Nando's party.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Dax and Cash are about to be banned from Collision for not picking up Punk at the airport.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
so annoyed these immature kids keep doing stupid stuff to take weeks off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/Raion74_/status/1696229055756984803