Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

quote:

Germany: Councilor fined for swastikas on Ukrainian cars

The Baden-Baden town council is also considering further action in response to the politician's actions. The use of Nazi symbols is banned in Germany.

A court has ordered a member of the town council in the southwestern city of Baden-Baden to pay a fine after he was found to have scribbled swastikas on two cars with Ukrainian license plates along with the words "F--- UA."

The councilor is being penalized for "using symbols of unconstitutional organizations" and insulting behavior, Baden-Baden state prosecutors said on Monday.

The license plates displayed the ISO country code UA, indicating that the vehicles were from Ukraine.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-councilor-fined-for-swastikas-on-ukrainian-cars/a-66648189

:rubby:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

I think he's implying Putin should get hosed by a horse.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I think he's implying Putin should get hosed by a horse.

Why not have him get hosed by a papal bull instead?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

spankmeister posted:

But did you know the T-14 has a nazi engine from the 40's and furthermore,

"The T-14 is a superior tank with a superior engine."

"... "

"No, you can Nazi the engine, it's secret technology."

U.S. soldiers loving around with paintballs would just inject paintballs with excrement(both #1 and #2), rude as gently caress but did the same thing. But that was mostly for shits and giggles(pun intended). Literally just for fun with each other in a jocular and immature recreational activity across units, not in a wartime "one of the classic NBC weapons categories" type of armament.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Mistle posted:

U.S. soldiers loving around with paintballs would just inject paintballs with excrement(both #1 and #2), rude as gently caress but did the same thing. But that was mostly for shits and giggles(pun intended). Literally just for fun with each other in a jocular and immature recreational activity across units, not in a wartime "one of the classic NBC weapons categories" type of armament.

I have questions about this that I do not want answered.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

DiomedesGodshill posted:

I have questions about this that I do not want answered.

Its army. After clearing basic training and assignment training, 90% of the time you have nothing to do or are idling around for the rest of the 10% to start.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Der Kyhe posted:

Its army. After clearing basic training and assignment training, 90% of the time you have nothing to do or are idling around for the rest of the 10% to start.

Sometimes you just hang out and hit your buddies in the nuts.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Hi I'm Sergeant Knoxville, welcome to Jackass

Barry Bluejeans fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 28, 2023

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Mistle posted:

A friend of mine always threatened to make airsoft pellets out of "pisskrete", which is pykrete except instead of frozen water and sawdust it's frozen piss and sawdust

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Jesus, just pee in the Super Soaker like a normal person!

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Just piss in each other's mouths like adults

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Pee pee poo pootin is a bad president

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Xenocides posted:

Why not have him get hosed by a papal bull instead?

At first I read this as paypal bull and was like what did I miss???

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlE0roQmpaA

UK killed piggy

Case closed

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Der Kyhe posted:

The author of webcomic Terminal Lance, about life in the US Marines, once said that he knew three people who decided, independently of each other, to set their own pubic hair on fire when bored.

https://terminallance.com/2010/06/08/terminal-lance-41-standing-post-stages-of-boredom/

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

William Bear posted:

The author of webcomic Terminal Lance, about life in the US Marines, once said that he knew three people who decided, independently of each other, to set their own pubic hair on fire when bored.

https://terminallance.com/2010/06/08/terminal-lance-41-standing-post-stages-of-boredom/

A friend of mine joined the Marines at 27. He said that he started to memorize entire albums and sing them to himself in his head, starting over if he hosed up. :stare:

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

William Bear posted:

Yeah. Sounds about right and I have no problem believing this. If I'd argue about something it would be that it is only three people.

EDIT: It cannot be emphasized enough that doing something, anything, while in the service and bored out of your skull will get some interesting results when the option "get drunk and/or high and skip to next morning" isn't an option.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 28, 2023

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

quote:

The Baden-Baden town council

BIDEN-BIDEN :tinfoil:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

LiveUA updated. I was right Ukraine is moving through solodka balka. We are days away from being in artillery range of tokmak

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Big John De Ruiter vibes

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ah yes the (((globalists))) again. Алиса что значит «dog whistle»?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

LiveUA updated. I was right Ukraine is moving through solodka balka. We are days away from being in artillery range of tokmak

Are you seeing any geoconfirmation on this? Even being placed on the outskirts of Solodka Balka would be a substantial breakthrough.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1696165397597241756#m
So they wimped out, as I thought.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
yeah i was going to give it until next friday before i called them a bunch of impotent cowards but i was definitely thinking at the 72 hour mark "i haven't heard any movements from wagner yet, i bet the impotent cowards are not going to do anything"

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Not even an uprising in Belarus? Boo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
drat who knew mercenary work sucked rear end when you don't have leadership, don't have easy victims to terrorize, and most importantly don't have anybody paying you?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Wagner more line Whiner amirite

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i can't say i'm super sad about a heavily armed nazi collective being forcibly disarmed and scattered, or that fighting where innocent civilians are likely to be caught in the crossfire will not happen.

but i am a little sad about putin having fewer internal enemies.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Waggin (my weiner) (at war criminal imperialist list Vladdy Poot)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i am shocked

shocked to find an illegal mercenary group operating in Russia

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Thank god somebody still believes in our international power and continuing relevance. :britain:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

i am shocked

shocked to find an illegal mercenary group operating in Russia

But they are not anymore, so I'm sure we can forget the whole thing

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Putin carefully unshitting his pants after another Wagner coup foiled again by itself.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

the holy poopacy posted:

Are you seeing any geoconfirmation on this? Even being placed on the outskirts of Solodka Balka would be a substantial breakthrough.

I reported yesterday that howitzers were hitting Russian SPGs yesterday the video is far too brutal to show here.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Good job god bless

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Coolguye posted:

i can't say i'm super sad about a heavily armed nazi collective being forcibly disarmed and scattered, or that fighting where innocent civilians are likely to be caught in the crossfire will not happen.

but i am a little sad about putin having fewer internal enemies.

As funny as it would be for Putting to get assassinated by his inner circle, the follow up to that would almost certainly be millions dead in the ensuring power vacuum.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Bystanders reporting loud explosions in Mr. Putin's pants. Anglo-Saxon food is suspected.

Thank you, Great Britain!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

the popes toes posted:

Bystanders reporting loud explosions in Mr. Putin's pants. Anglo-Saxon food is suspected.

Thank you, Great Britain!

Couldn't handle the homonazi recipe of beans on toast.

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I reported yesterday that howitzers were hitting Russian SPGs yesterday the video is far too brutal to show here.

Well it's a little confusing. Maybe I just got the terminology all wrong. As I understand it both howitzers and self-propelled guns (SPG) are artillery. If you stick wheels or tracks on a howitzer it becomes a self-propelled gun - or self-propelled howitzer if you will.

So you saw a video of artillery striking artillery? That's not really unusual for this war or indicative of anything in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Perfidious Albion Protects Putin from Putsch by Popping Prigozhin's Plane