Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The craziest thing is that the US pays more for worse outcomes. If there was an actual upside of the system I could understand pining for it, but there isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Antigravitas posted:

The craziest thing is that the US pays more for worse outcomes. If there was an actual upside of the system I could understand pining for it, but there isn't.

But taxes would increase if we just had healthcare:911:

They do not care that taxes would increase by less than my monthly insurance payment

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ahh, but there it is you see

If it's taxes, it's the government FORCIBLY taking your money at GUNPOINT using JACKBOOTED THUGS

If it's a private company's insurance premium, you can always just choose not to pay it. FREEDOM! :911:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Antigravitas posted:

See but there are a lot of people saying that Canadian healthcare is worse, including several Canadians, and these people already believe that governments are inherently inefficient and private companies are inherently efficient. On top of that, they believe efficiency is always naturally converted into savings for the consumer.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Antigravitas posted:

You're neglecting the outcome of various people in the medical/insurance industries getting filthy rich.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/bariweiss/status/1696145804031836203?t=XUadusJdjSURDPfBxqoElQ&s=19

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Just not any working class folk who are "fat" or need welfare to survive their dirt-paying jobs.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
“Bari Weiss” hard pass say no more

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bari Weiss
Not very wise
but that shouldn't come
as no surprise

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I'm late on wind farm chat but I'm on holiday and took a photo of the horrible wind farms that are destroying the view yesterday. You might have to zoom in a bit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Moon Monster posted:

You're neglecting the outcome of various people in the medical/insurance industries getting filthy rich.

No no! Government inefficiencies come from government employees drawing fat salaries and grants and getting filthy rich! People only want to make the government bigger in order to enrich themselves personally!!

Private companies make money as a result of good honest people doing good honest work and getting paid fairly for it!!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Brawnfire posted:

Just not any working class folk who are "fat" or need welfare to survive their dirt-paying jobs.

He represents the concept of the noble redneck.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I thought the other side of the neck was supposed to be red?

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

A redneck where the front and back of the neck are different shades of red

That's multicultural

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

teen witch posted:

“Bari Weiss” hard
yeah ok Kate McKinnon

quote:

pass
...oh, oops

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Did you know that the Red Neck Wallaby is the only marsupial in Australia that lacks a pouch.... When it needs to, it fashions one from the scrotum of other kangaroos.

Edit: See that pouch-less bastard....? Look at it sideways and it'll have your balls off.

Cable Guy has a new favorite as of 14:32 on Aug 29, 2023

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Inceltown posted:

That was Pauline Hansons One Nation Party. No one is getting a prize for guessing where they lay on the political compass.

Australia

Parliament ✅
One Nation ✅
Under A Groove

Definitely not ✅

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Hoooo boy
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1696128906846470591?t=i3gznmAWLGzHxBr4UR31vQ&s=19

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Like a son on drugs

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

On the bright side if jorp ODs in front of him we already know what he'll do

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

people think they are smart

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Two dudes who I can only imagine are the biggest cowards on the planet talking like they're gonna do something.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

been rewatching deadwood and they're basically Steve the racist

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Antigravitas posted:

They're envisioning concierge care service with HMO prices* with the wait times of the 90's US medical system. The same way US boomers now think the lovely wait times or how far out anything needs to be scheduled in advance and relies on the whims of carriers is medicare/socialized medicine sucking -not the private healthcare industry. Hell, they don't even realize that medicare advantage plan thry signed up for was opting to stick with the private market.

*As in the paycheck deduction, not all of the other fees, copays and out of pocket costs.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/miauniverse/status/1696154535557759341?s=61&t=N2RxjCcZEoNL3LJNhAQ0dg

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Seemingly getting annihilated in the comments. A nice surprise.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Hell of a way to find out MIA melted her brain at some point

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

drat, that one's even better than the Personalausweis (German word for ID) theory. You see "Personal" means "personnel", so employees, so that's the proof that after WWII, Germany was actually turned into a mega corporation by the USA! And from then on it's pretty much sovereign citizen stuff, since of course that means our laws don't apply, since we're not a country, blah blah.

(Yes, we import all our right wing poo poo from the US. No good, homegrown patriotic bullshit, which you'd think these people would be all over.)

Nobody has ever been able to explain to me why, if we're all employees of the Deutschland GmbH, we're not getting paid.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Literal sovcit talking points, why am I not surprised.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Is that the girl who had a fight with Moesha about a song that was about having a fight with Moesha about a boy?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The cheese is woke, England has fallen. :britain:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I like this one

https://twitter.com/sampsockwell/status/1696481370665603089#m

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

GOOD NEWS :)
The world war bomb which was found at Zwickauer Street on Friday has been defused.

And who pays for that , the German

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Antigravitas posted:

GOOD NEWS :)
The world war bomb which was found at Zwickauer Street on Friday has been defused.

And who pays for that , the German

Incredible.

Edit: almost lost the windows in my house last year when they detonated a German bomb. Could have sent the bill to the Germans.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

It's probably just a clever ruse to conceal that they're selling less cheese for the same price.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Ensign Expendable posted:

It's probably just a clever ruse to conceal that they're selling less cheese for the same price.

They're not even doing that. And you can get the round ones still.

I'm too old and out of it - I *think* M.I.A. is a singer? A singer mad that a heart shape is woke, I'm assuming? Or is it cause new logo has no flag? I feel like grandpa Simpson here.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I think it's the lack of flag, like patriotism is anti-woke and that's why it doesn't have a flag anymore.

edit and yes MIA is a singer who had a hit about 15 years ago with a song called paper planes that went "all I wanna do is *gunshot noise* *gunshot noise* *gunshot noise* *gunshot noise* and *cash register noise* take your money"

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I think it goes beyond just replacing the flag to MIA and people who are agreeing with her in the comments. Snakes are satanic and the animals are winking which indicates deception because the goal is to mock citizens and demonstrate the power and influence of the illuminati. Also the heart shape is actually not a true heart shape, it's a heart damaged by COVID vaccines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Kevin DuBrow posted:

it's a heart damaged by COVID vaccines.

Not excessive cheese consumption?