Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Steinbrenner saying un-ax-cept-a-ble when George tells him the Burritos Noches was shut down due to creepo goths roleplaying as vampires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fajita Queen posted:

carving the words "take a smell, brother" on the inside of my skull and also painting them on the walls in blood

the phrase popped unbidden into my head again

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the phrase popped unbidden into my head again

How many extra "L"s do you add?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

How many extra "L"s do you add?

There's enough Ls in the situation to not add more

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

putting the quote here for people who don't want to click through stuff

Seems a buncha goon doug funnie fantasy bs to me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Funnie fantasy IX

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
square enix will never again have the courage to put a giant rat woman in your party

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Antivehicular posted:

The short version is that a lot of them were coming in from the forum's Mafia/Werewolf circles, so "let's apply these social-deduction/secret-communication game concepts to roleplaying!!" felt new and fresh, and nobody thought about the fact that secret-role social-deduction games are only okay because you play them very briefly with no lingering stakes and then everyone breaks up to have a beer, instead of "you're living this LARP for the next several weeksmonths"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

compromise on "fortnights"

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

compromise on "fortnights"

Those arent the type of folks i compromise with

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

This cardinal was very upset that I was late with food this morning and was hopping around chirping at me. I was going to take the little house down in prep for the hurricane but I can go out this afternoon for it.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

our cat loves to go out to the backyard, but we keep her leashed so she doesn't hunt the local birds. she's only tried twice, once was when she pounced on a pigeon twice her size and got scared by it before we could grab her. the pigeon of course, lived. the second time we nipped in the bud immediately when we saw her try to stalk a raven. we don't want no trouble with the local corvids.

mostly now she just sits on the porch and watches the dachshund puppy that lives upstairs run around, occasionally sniffing and trying to groom said dog when it comes on the porch to say hello.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Got a genuine lol out of me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBH_KrEFetA

90's original for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBH_KrEFetA

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Looks identical, amazing.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Paladinus posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Yeah for real

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paladinus posted:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Looks like they havent aged a day

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

FirstnameLastname posted:

if you go by the gumwall in the small hours of the morning, when the air is still and the bldg.'s heat radiates into the brick, u will smell the allbreath 🧱 🌬️💨

Fajita Queen posted:

carving the words "take a smell, brother" on the inside of my skull and also painting them on the walls in blood

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Dave Bau Bau

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I'm finally playing Pentiment and it's unbelievably good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

eating only apples posted:

Hell yeah games where you get to roleplay as a 16th century illuminator ftw, Josh Sawyer ftw too

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
The 100-thousand signal lights up the leper's colony once again...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its funny knowing that if the mortal kombat tournament was real, and we all entered it, that i would win.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol christ

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

What sort of fella are you playing as?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

HopperUK posted:

What sort of fella are you playing as?

Italian background, with medicine, bookworm, logic and something else. The one about animals and plants. No idea if I made good choices but I always seem to have something interesting to say. Absolutely no one likes me except Zdena :smug:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
the italian meta

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danaru posted:

I really do not like that

one of those gums is mine

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

everyone is preparing for forums halloween already but the real preparations should be made for drakengard december

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

pog boyfriend posted:

everyone is preparing for forums halloween already but the real preparations should be made for drakengard december

Does that mean there’s a Niervember?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cuttlefush posted:

the italian meta

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Half of Dracula posted:

The 100-thousand signal lights up the leper's colony once again...

The beacons of Goondor are lit.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm absolutely shocked that one of the lovely politics posters constantly accusing people he didn't like of brigading threads he posted in was stirring up poo poo on an alt.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lol not surprised by that one. dude was mostly fine for years but exposure to political forums slowly turned into a politics homunculi. glad I got out.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

logic ... Absolutely no one likes me

Yeah logic playthroughs be like that I think. Turns out people don't like know-it-alls who tend to correct them :shrug:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
E: apparently I missed a lot

Tried a new aerosol spray for finishing leather, cause I'm lazy. Tons of warnings about how flammable it is and to use in a ventilated space.

That's fine and dandy until the wind shifts while your spraying it and suddenly you realize that your skin probably counts as leather and drat does that poo poo taste bad.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

E: apparently I missed a lot

Tried a new aerosol spray for finishing leather, cause I'm lazy. Tons of warnings about how flammable it is and to use in a ventilated space.

That's fine and dandy until the wind shifts while your spraying it and suddenly you realize that your skin probably counts as leather and drat does that poo poo taste bad.

Well thats one way to be finished with a job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grassy Knowles posted:

Well thats one way to be finished with a job

Looks like he'll never be the head of a major corporation!