Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Samoa Joe has now done one (1) bad thing in his whole career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If Punk walks then Joe can say he kicked Punk's rear end so bad he went back into retirement. He's just thinking ahead.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

"Lid" posted:

Their names are bald and hair no that's too obvious let's just call them ftr

man, they let ftr win at wembley over the bucks after hair went all mad max and their best buddy punk is a constant source of backstage drama, I dont want to hear ftr bald whine about a single gd thing for the rest of his career, seems like his clique has it pretty good over there

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Something else that annoyed me is when Punk claimed that he was the heart, soul and spirit of AEW when AEW started before him. He's telling a lie.

Being suspended before Chicago shows may put TK in a bind. Punk is a draw there and I wonder if TK would be worried if public opinion in Chicago and low sales would cause TK to unsuspend Punk for these shows.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TV Zombie posted:

Something else that annoyed me is when Punk claimed that he was the heart, soul and spirit of AEW when AEW started before him. He's telling a lie.

Being suspended before Chicago shows may put TK in a bind. Punk is a draw there and I wonder if TK would be worried if public opinion in Chicago and low sales would cause TK to unsuspend Punk for these shows.

aew started in (the distant suburbs of) Chicago and they ran it over and over before punk was ever a possibility

he's simply not *that* important to all of this

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Anyone who tries to tell him he's telling (his many and varied) lies gets sent to the cornfield (Wednesdays)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Saucer Crab posted:

Anyone who tries to tell him he's telling (his many and varied) lies gets sent to the cornfield (Wednesdays)

Look, I'm no fan of CM Punk either, but he hasn't done anything bad enough to justify sending him to Indiana.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

reminder that Punk tried to get into a fight with Nemeth about this just last month and the only reason it didn't also end up in a scuffle is that Nemeth basically said "sorry sorry sorry I'm trying to delete it" since he has no pull

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

he can't take public transit or ride share services. what if someone doesn't know he's a trained fighter and they make a comment about glass or weed or something and he snaps? he's a very sensitive boy

his hands are registered weapons and that sort of thing is a much bigger deal in the UK than back in the states.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

TV Zombie posted:

Hoping to start an 'All-the-time! Clap-clap-clapclapclap' chant in the crowd the next time Landlord Phil does the 'Tell me when I'm tellin' lies.'

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Long-Time Lurker posted:

https://www.hausofwrestling.com/2023/08/28/no-one-from-aew-met-cm-punk-at-heathrow-airport-exclusive/

Lol @ that Punk preemptively leaked the story about him arriving late in London in order to justify it (he wanted time to hang out with Larry the Dog and his wife) and shift the focus on the AEW crew not waiting for him at the airport (I wager it's because it's all hands on deck at the stadium).

Miro demonstrating the easy access to public transit in London today for no particular reason

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

StarkRavingMad posted:

Miro demonstrating the easy access to public transit in London today for no particular reason

LMFAO Miro waking up and choosing pettiness loving owns

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LMFAO Miro waking up and choosing pettiness loving owns

According to Bryan Alvarez: "“Apparently, there was another near incident when CM Punk came through the curtain, Miro starts coming up and asks, ‘What happened with Jack Perry?’ Then CM Punk is like, ‘Oh you got a problem with me now?! You wanna step outside?'”

holy poo poo, Punk, Miro would snap you in half like a twig, you need to chill

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

All jokes aside Punk needs professional help because he cannot handle even the SLIGHTEST perceived inconvenience or perceived disrespect.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Word on the street is that CM Punk is a bitch

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dangerous Person posted:

Word on the street is that CM Punk is a bitch

Best in the world at being a bitch, I'm told

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Love that Miro is apparently Jack Perry’s burly protector.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I'm extremely jealous

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

A Fancy Hat posted:

All jokes aside Punk needs professional help because he cannot handle even the SLIGHTEST perceived inconvenience or perceived disrespect.

luckily they have a wrestling counselor on staff

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Why do you think he forsook his hot double-jointed wife?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

RealityWarCriminal posted:

luckily they have a wrestling counselor on staff

Finally a gimmick for Scorpio Sky that works

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rarity posted:

Finally a gimmick for Scorpio Sky that works

wait, was that really sky

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

A Fancy Hat posted:

You'd hope AJ would be able to get through to him. She's honest about her struggles and has gotten help, but yeah, Punk needs to take some serious time away, and probably get on some sort of meds, Straight Edge or not.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Punk is lucky Miro didn't take him up on that offer

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Punk threatening people with stepping outside when everyone has seen how he fights irl is very funny.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Somebody should take Punk up on an offer to take it outside, then shut the door and lock it behind him

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Kvantum posted:

You'd hope AJ would be able to get through to him. She's honest about her struggles and has gotten help, but yeah, Punk needs to take some serious time away, and probably get on some sort of meds, Straight Edge or not.

The only "meds" cm punk needs is to be immediately obeyed by everyone at all times.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Punk seems like the kind of guy that would get nothing out of professional help besides a new therapy based vocabulary to justify his tantrums and aggression.

Also he should keep trying to start something with Miro, that's going to end hilariously.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I was the biggest Punk mark around when he signed, but cut his rear end loose already TK. JFC . If you have a cancer you cut it out. You don't feed and nurture it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

If you have a cancer you cut it out. You don't feed and nurture it

Didn't realise Don Callis posted on the forums

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Kvantum posted:

If Punk wasn't straight edge I'm half convinced he's a tweaker given his behaviour.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lid posted:

If Punk wasn't straight edge I'm half convinced he's a tweaker given his behaviour.

doing the math on if you have ADHD speed makes you feel normal so if you mirror that then…

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1696637783706636500

How much of a fan of Punk's can you be, Tony?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

absolute world-class ego fragility

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm the harsh phrasing

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
bump

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Choose Me Punk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
crying screaming punk Tony's office while Tony frantically mashes the "Release The Miro" button under his desk

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Bye Felicia

You've been back for, what, not even three months? Leave and never come back you whiny little bitch baby

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i only regret that some AEW fans didn't get the chance to boo him live on this brief retirement tour