Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Czech, tomato, ham, cheese and corn

Wtf, where did you find this? That's awful even by the very low local standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Looking it up, I've come across this gallery of sadness (you don't have to understand the text, revulsion is a universal language)
https://www.pizzaznojmo.cz/pizza

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
"Heart of Europe" my rear end!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh neat, yeah, the pepperoni looked good. The other thing I noticed is that they're trying to push "Nebraska style" pizza as a thing, I don't think I've seen that before and I'm curious if there's something distinct about it.

I heard Nebraska style pizza was very plains.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

steinrokkan posted:

Looking it up, I've come across this gallery of sadness (you don't have to understand the text, revulsion is a universal language)

Fuckin' Noroi-rear end pizza.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I guess corn is just that ubiquitous of an association to usa culture. You see that poo poo on east asian / indian and now czech pizzas. Maybe if it was done elote style prior to being used as a topping on a taco pizza (which top out a c-tier, imo.) These foreign corn pairings on pizza are always wild though

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I guess corn is just that ubiquitous of an association to usa culture. You see that poo poo on east asian / indian and now czech pizzas. Maybe if it was done elote style prior to being used as a topping on a taco pizza (which top out a c-tier, imo.) These foreign corn pairings on pizza are always wild though

It is honestly pretty funny that they would see us growing mountains of corn for ethanol and eating every form of processed corn syrup/meal but whole corn and going yeah you guys love this poo poo dontcha

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Can’t say I’ve ever had a taco pizza that I really like that much so I agree it’s C tier

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

To me a taco pizza would have ground beef, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, tomatoes, maybe a dusting of crisp shredded lettuce immediately before serving and a dollop of sour cream on the side or in the very middle for dippin'. No room for corn or beans on a taco pizza.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

SLASH PIZZA

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lmao "hunger pains"

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

pains in my midrift

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSqX7B5DXs
https://collider.com/the-net-sandra-bullock-pizza-net/

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

haunted rear end pizza

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Melbourne, Australia has a small chain called My Goodness Pizza, and they are loving delicious. Big chunky toppings, and sloppy cheese and sauces. They make an absolutely delicious mess of a pizza.

I don't know if I ate pizza there when I was in Melbourne for a few days (a long time ago), but I did eat a lot of pizza there - and it was all very good.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Shooting Blanks posted:

I don't know if I ate pizza there when I was in Melbourne for a few days (a long time ago), but I did eat a lot of pizza there - and it was all very good.

One of the great tragedies is the Pepperoni's Pizza on the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders St closing down last year. Best pizza by miles, and by the slice, for like twenty years :rip:.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I would destroy this but gently caress me the heartburn to follow…

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Anchovies, garlic and extra cheese. Cursed as gently caress.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Cartoon Man posted:

Jesus I think I got anticipatory heartburn just thinking about eating a slice

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Top 5 all time pizza ngl

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Anchovies, garlic and extra cheese. Cursed as gently caress.

She needs some black olives and capers.
Then it's a great pizza

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Pookah posted:

She needs some black olives and capers.
Then it's a great pizza

Anchovies, garlic, extra cheese, is a weird half-assed super savoury pizza.

Edit: argh, that was supposed to be an edit, not a quote

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cartoon Man posted:

All slices are like this except the last slice which is just Tums

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Average goon age = 100 years old

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

n.b. I have been insanely heartburn-prone my whole life. I remember sitting in 7th grade science class at 11am and if I had orange juice that morning I would be in agony

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

They eat that mega-pep pizza, they look like this in the morning

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

maybealabia posted:

Jesus I think I got anticipatory heartburn just thinking about eating a slice

I'm just shy of 42 and never had heartburn, but I'm sure that amount of oil would make me poo poo myself inside out.
still would

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Cartoon Man posted:

I feel like Tony Montana, looking at that mountain of cocaine.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Cartoon Man posted:

Underneath all that is just 1 large pepperroner. The ultimate test

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they used the good kind of pepps at least.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Roundup Ready posted:

I'm just shy of 42 and never had heartburn, but I'm sure that amount of oil would make me poo poo myself inside out.
still would
never had heartburn even once? like wtf does that even mean. get outta here

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Cartoon Man posted:

That is both amazing and awful looking.

That's the kind of thing I would eat, regret, eat again a little later and then immediately regret, and then rinse and repeat until it's gone because no lessons will have been learned.

I love pepperoni but I am not built to handle that amount.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Martman posted:

never had heartburn even once? like wtf does that even mean. get outta here

I legit never did until like 3 years ago and now everything gives me awful heartburn.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Cartoon Man posted:

Put it back in the oven for another few minutes so they're crispier and I'll eat about half of it

I'll have horrible gut pains afterwards but sacrifices must be made

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
domino's + cheap beer is some kind of satanic alchemy formula that causes vomit-inducing heartburn in me. cheez-its are the next worst, and otherwise I have basically no serious problems with it. but still occasionally there's a little acid burble and I'm like "oof" for a few seconds depending on what I've eaten that day

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've never had heartburn either
I looked it up and the risk factors are smoking and obesity and a bunch of medications so maybe that explains it

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

EoinCannon posted:

I've never had heartburn either
I looked it up and the risk factors are smoking and obesity and a bunch of medications so maybe that explains it

The other risk factor is "bad luck"

Acid reflux can just be your curse even if you aren't a fat smoker or whatever

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Also going to sleep within 30 minutes of eating will cause problems with your esophagus. There’s at least one goon reading this who didn’t know that and it will change his life for the better

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Yeah I've had it since I was a kid, and I've never been overweight or on medications or smoked, same for my granddad, he had to have the head-end of his bed up on bricks. Genetics just be like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

some people have a lazy throat sphincter so their food just sloshes right back out of their guts. pathetic!