Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i mean tommy tactics clearly wants to go back for seconds lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

“eric? dire” clearly got taken as a suggestion

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
https://twitter.com/Santi_J_FM/status/1696591896087236939?s=20

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You sign harry you have to sign all his crap mates, it's the Neil Warnock rule

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Sounds like ESR is off which I'm gutted about. He always looked so good when he was fit and i can't understand why he's not getting any game time. Apparently chelsea have offered a straight swap for mudryk

every day if you're feeling sad remember that chelsea spent £200m on lukaku and mudryk

it took six months for him to be offered as a makeweight in a deal for an arsenal reserve

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Seems like a pretty raw replacement for Caicedo.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1696603625231958154?s=20

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I read that very quickly and thought it says "joins Albion for life", FFP rules taking things back to feudalism

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Thanks Ants posted:

I read that very quickly and thought it says "joins Albion for life", FFP rules taking things back to feudalism

Out pops a smiling Todd Boehly

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

then i saw his face
now i'm a baleba

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Thanks Ants posted:

Very clever, amortise his fee over infinite years meaning he costs £0 (zero).

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Apparently chelsea have offered a straight swap for mudryk

That sounds very real.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds have signed Djed Spence on loan, which is nice

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

ephex posted:

Tottenham can gently caress right off with literal garbage men like Dier, especially after the moves Levy pulled during the talks lol

Spurs don't even have much depth in centerback and they are willing to offload Dier. Also Tuchel started playing Konrad Laimer at RB which is where they are losing Pavard. Just promote someone from the reserves.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Money Money Money

https://twitter.com/jacobsteinberg/status/1696864212536963472?s=46&t=MsImXKFxXpHhrx2kSTm6fA

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Ulio posted:

Spurs don't even have much depth in centerback and they are willing to offload Dier. Also Tuchel started playing Konrad Laimer at RB which is where they are losing Pavard. Just promote someone from the reserves.

god, i hope we can offload dier and/or sanchez. dunno why we didn't go in for bella-kotchap; nothing wrong with a couple of green-but-talented players in a rebuilding year

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
city signing wolves' nunes for ~50m

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66662060

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Players take note - going on strike to force a move is not only very funny it also works

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/JamesHorncastle/status/1696925105799020672

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1696936739481289016

lomzus fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 30, 2023

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1696933112490364999

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

What the megafuck is he doing it on purpose now?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
When will the Chelsea spending end.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

in liquidation, all things appear fair

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Cole Palmer seems decent but is this literally because he scored two goals in the cup games? He just seems like another young player in the attacking position for Chelsea. There is no track record of him in the prem and or if he will be injury prone like the rest of the Chelsea squad.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Cole Palmer seems like a good player but if Pep is letting him go for £40m I’m gonna assume he’s actually poop

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Ornstein and Paul Joyce (Liverpool's main transfers guy) are both reporting that we're sorting out a deal for Ryan Gravenberch, which is cool but also a bit of a weird move. He wants to leave Bayern because he's not getting enough game time, but if he wants to play as an 8 here he'll be behind MacAllister/Szobaszlai/Thiago (when fit) in the pecking order, and Jones and Elliot have established themselves as reliable rotation/backup options that he'll have to get past too, so I doubt he'd get that much more game time with us than he would with Bayern. I doubt he'd be trusted as a 6, he's too attacking and would further upset the balance of an already imbalanced team.

Also, and most importantly of all, I've had him in 3 different FM teams and he was loving dogshit each time.

All that said, considering his age and how highly he was sought after until last summer, £20m is worth the punt. Klopp is supposedly really high on him too, and he wants to join us, so maybe he'll be sick and good and stuff.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

its all to get virgil and cody football friiiend

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Waiting for redknapp to pull off his todd boehly mask

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Vegetable posted:

Cole Palmer seems like a good player but if Pep is letting him go for £40m I’m gonna assume he’s actually poop

City seem to be pretty reasonable with fees for players they let leave. Zinchenko was a deal at 30m and I have no complaints with Gabriel Jesus for 45m,

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

You have to love Man U spending £72million on an unproven, injured striker then having to offer whatever change they found down the back of the sofa to try and borrow a decent defensive midfielder.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
apparently fati to spurs on loan is very real lol

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Nuclear Spoon posted:

They are loaning Kalvin Phillips?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Would be nice if Chelsea used some of their academy players instead of buying others.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Nuclear Spoon posted:

lol gazumped by brighton

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Nuclear Spoon posted:

Or Brighton, would be excited to see him at spurs.

Would also be happy with spurs shifting some players out permanently

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

You have to love Man U spending £72million on an unproven, injured striker then having to offer whatever change they found down the back of the sofa to try and borrow a decent defensive midfielder.

Sum grows every time it's mentioned lmao

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Villa are evidently going to loan Lenglet from Barca. I suppose some additional center back cover will be necessary since Unai seems to like playing three center backs these days.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
lmao at cole palmer thinking the solution to his perfectly reasonable desire to play more football is the todd boehly clown show

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

TheRat posted:

Sum grows every time it's mentioned lmao

The Janusaj effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Eau de MacGowan posted:

lmao at cole palmer thinking the solution to his perfectly reasonable desire to play more football is the todd boehly clown show

Brighton were in for him as well if you believe the rumours which surely would have been a better fit.

As it goes Brighton are now about to sign Ansu Fati on loan instead???