Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Wayne Knight posted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMetS

Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Wayne Knight posted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS

:hmmwrong:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

This is a good post

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

No dumb poo poo today Mets kthx

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Goddammit Peņa

...!
Oct 5, 2003

STROS
STROS
STROS

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Alright gently caress em up Mets.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Those were some nice playoff hopes you had coming into the series, Red Sox. Would be a shame if they were now Astrover

e: wow that was corny :v:

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Maybe I should put on my vogel bombs shirt to root for the mets

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Hopefully the AL West will only be in a two way tie by the end of the night

...!
Oct 5, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Alright gently caress em up Mets.

:right:

Intruder posted:

Those were some nice playoff hopes you had coming into the series, Red Sox. Would be a shame if they were now Astrover

e: wow that was corny :v:

:dadjoke:

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Love tha GOMETS!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
That nonchalant fan catch made the Seager HR worth it imho

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I'm still truly baffled as to why Cora raised the white flag so early in the first game and left Bearclaw in for a trillion innings. Every single game in that specific series was a must win for the Red Sox. He has well and truly hosed them over now

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Tony Phillips posted:

Love tha GOMETS!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol the camera cut to the Mets manager just in time to catch him accidentally knocking his notebook off the dugout rail :allears:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...! posted:

lol the camera cut to the Mets manager just in time to catch him accidentally knocking his notebook off the dugout rail :allears:

They just did a slow motion replay lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

What a poo poo steal attempt

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Pete Alonso is my favorite first baseman :allears:

Also,

...! posted:

What a poo poo steal attempt

...!
Oct 5, 2003

GOMetS

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If only the lolMets hadn't blown it on Monday

It's funny because I posted "Please don't blow it Mets" then tabbed back over to gameday to see "In play run(s)"

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Looks like my Mets advocacy is gonna extend all the way through Sunday. Then I go back to apathy

Until then, feed on your opponents, Mets

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Pitch to Alonso you cowards

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Goddammit

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I'm going to need Gary to stop talking about how well Denyi Reyes is doing, post haste

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

...! posted:

Looks like my Mets advocacy is gonna extend all the way through Sunday. Then I go back to apathy

Until then, feed on your opponents, Mets

Counterpoint: They should win tonight and then immediately turn into pumpkins and lose over the weekend.

Meanwhile the Twins and (barf) Yankees should play out of their minds.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Reid-Foley is dogshit garbage

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Please, anything but a slam :ohdear:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

REID-FOLEY IS DOGSHIT GARBAGE

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol why is he still out there

...!
Oct 5, 2003

This is the Mets' Bearclaw moment

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

...! posted:

REID-FOLEY IS DOGSHIT GARBAGE

Counterpoint: Reid-Foley owns

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Wow, pulled an amazing pitch out of his rear end when he absolutely had to have one

...!
Oct 5, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

Counterpoint: Reid-Foley owns

Walking in a run off of three straight BB isn't exactly ownage

At best you could say that he didn't suck quite as much as he could have

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Never trust a man with two last names. How can you trust someone who doesn't even trust his own name

e: Eh that was another terrible one. Playing off the Once Upon a Time in the West line "Never trust a man who wears a belt and suspenders. How can you trust a man who doesn't trust his own pants?"

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I'm sure it's a coincidence that the Yankees look very chatty and having fun in the dugout since Donaldson got released

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Intruder posted:

Never trust a man with two last names. How can you trust someone who doesn't even trust his own name

e: Eh that was another terrible one. Playing off the Once Upon a Time in the West line "Never trust a man who wears a belt and suspenders. How can you trust a man who doesn't trust his own pants?"

Worked for Encarnacion-Strand today!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

...! posted:

Walking in a run off of three straight BB isn't exactly ownage

At best you could say that he didn't suck quite as much as he could have

Well...you've got a point there

Nodoze posted:

I'm sure it's a coincidence that the Yankees look very chatty and having fun in the dugout since Donaldson got released

drat, I wish I could watch the Mets and Yankees games at the same time

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol at the Rangers announcers griping that the hitter wasn't granted timeout when "he requested it in plenty of time"

Requesting a timeout when the pitcher has already started his windup is not "plenty of time"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

:dadjoke::dadjoke:

Jesus, dude. Are you gonna go for the trifecta?