Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I think there's a gas leak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
At this time of the year?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

sorry, i had broad beans for lunch.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

spookykid posted:

The Carl's Jr about 20 miles north of us had a night shift drive through crew that if you ordered certain specific combos of things and paid in cash, they'd throw oxy or meth in the bag with the order. They got busted not because someone snitched, but because some retired cop happened to order one of the combos, paid in cash, and found a surprise in the bag. IIRC it was large fries+small fries+dessert and nothing else. The only reason I even heard about it was a friend was bemoaning the fact that his no-hassle hookup got busted.

Point-and-click-game-rear end cop here, screwing around and accidentally solving a puzzle he didn't know was there

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
a much funner thing to think about is tomorrows mario direct

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

At this time of the year?

In this part of the country?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Alaois posted:

Hackers might be the only movie Fisher Stevens ever played a white guy in

I can't believe they let him do Koopaface in Super Mario Brothers.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

im normal

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
normal boyfriend

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

100% fatal blowjob

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Al! posted:

100% fatal blowjob

so loving jealous

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

pog boyfriend posted:

i love pizza and football!!!!!!!!! :D

I hate football but enjoyed a very quality pizza while watching jon bois' latest episode on the vikings, almost made me cry

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The Jon Bois Vikings videos have been really sad to me, which feels stupid to admit, but I think I just can't watch them if I'm tired or run down because they're such downers

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!

Antivehicular posted:

The Jon Bois Vikings videos have been really sad to me, which feels stupid to admit, but I think I just can't watch them if I'm tired or run down because they're such downers

I'm a Lions fan so all I've known is a team that has gotten kicked in the dick for decades on end, but those Secret Base videos manage to make me feel bad for Minnesota.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
The difference is when you're a Detroit fan you already know better than to have hope for your own teams.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Danaru posted:

so loving jealous

me too. i long for death

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

mycatscrimes posted:

The difference is when you're a Detroit fan you already know better than to have hope for your own teams.

Someone post the really sad Detroit lions fan tattoo

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Check this out

https://twitter.com/kumamotocityzoo/status/1696819167218028544?s=20

Her name is Apricot and this is her first time exploring outside before immediately going back to the nest to sleep

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Antivehicular posted:

as someone who knows fuckall about football other than "lmao, the browns" every episode gets my hopes up and then dashes them. it's amazing how these guys can tell a story that hinges, in part, on a football play-by-play and get so much weight out of it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Columbo would only be improved by having the classic Robbie the Robot as a sidekick

Also Wall-E is a thing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I wish I knew of a cheapo pizza place. Every pizza place around me is expansive as heck

10 inch pizza is like 15 bucks :(

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

CelticPredator posted:

I wish I knew of a cheapo pizza place. Every pizza place around me is expansive as heck

This is the price we pay to not order Dominos

A bargain at any price

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

Costco pizza, most of the indoor food courts don't even check your membership to buy

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

CelticPredator posted:

look for a place that is 2.5 stars to ~3.5 stars and $-$$ on yelp. Surprisingly, of all the places in any genre of food around here, that's where you find local gold. 4 to 5 star places are either brand new, garbage and paying people for stuffing their ratings, or are too well known and thus too $$$$$, or way too busy. 1 to 2.5 stars usually are sitting there for a reason and ~50% of the time they'll be closed within 6 months, or they're something like the worst dominos franchise in town. Also, when you're going with these 2.5-3.5 star places, order something "safe" IE: pepperoni, or sausage and mushroom; something the stoner or part-time criminal guy in the back couldn't possibly gently caress up. If they gently caress it up cross it off the list and try another place the next weekend. If it's good and you are satisfied? awesome! start branching out and seeing what else is tasty at that joint.

Oh another tip: look for places with generic-rear end italian names. Places like "Luigi's", "Guido's", or "Tony's". They seem to be better on average than places called like "6th street Pizzaria" or "South Side Italian Restaurant". I have no idea why this is, but like the "Luigi's" in my town makes a 16" piled-high veal parm sandwich for like $18. The sandwich weighs something like 2.5lb.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 31, 2023

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TheSwizzler posted:

Johnny Five ftw

they'd call him johnny 300 if they knew the truth

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

DaysBefore posted:

*Scrolling through the Lepers Colony* man I bet I've pwned all these people

late to this one, but lmao

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Robot sitcom where the kids are fully convincing androids while the grandpa is Robbie

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

spookykid posted:

look for a place that is 2.5 stars to ~3.5 stars and $-$$ on yelp. Surprisingly, of all the places in any genre of food around here, that's where you find local gold. 4 to 5 star places are either brand new, garbage and paying people for stuffing their ratings, or are too well known and thus too $$$$$, or way too busy. 1 to 2.5 stars usually are sitting there for a reason and ~50% of the time they'll be closed within 6 months, or they're something like the worst dominos franchise in town. Also, when you're going with these 2.5-3.5 star places, order something "safe" IE: pepperoni, or sausage and mushroom; something the stoner or part-time criminal guy in the back couldn't possibly gently caress up. If they gently caress it up cross it off the list and try another place the next weekend. If it's good and you are satisfied? awesome! start branching out and seeing what else is tasty at that joint.

Oh another tip: look for places with generic-rear end italian names. Places like "Luigi's", "Guido's", or "Tony's". They seem to be better on average than places called like "6th street Pizzaria" or "South Side Italian Restaurant". I have no idea why this is, but like the "Luigi's" in my town makes a 16" piled-high veal parm sandwich for like $18. The sandwich weighs something like 2.5lb.

im staying closer to the city this week. I will do some researchin and report back

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

unrelated to pizzachat - does anyone remember yospos's forays into linking markov bots to accounts? this was pre-chatGPT, back when AI content was slightly less boring and dogshit

i've got a vague memory of two bot accounts converging on each other and repeatedly posting "*makes jerking off motion* Eventually!" at each other for a couple pages, but i can only find references to it, e.g. in this thread, rather than the event itself

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

unrelated to pizzachat - does anyone remember yospos's forays into linking markov bots to accounts? this was pre-chatGPT, back when AI content was slightly less boring and dogshit

i've got a vague memory of two bot accounts converging on each other and repeatedly posting "*makes jerking off motion* Eventually!" at each other for a couple pages, but i can only find references to it, e.g. in this thread, rather than the event itself

Sea Kimchi may have been the name of one of the bots back then. No idea if it's related to what you're looking for. I understand the trouble you're having as it's hard to tell the difference between a chatbot fed with a book of computer jokes and regular yospos posters at the time.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
is your computer running?

well better catch it before Jeff does!

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they'd call him johnny 300 if they knew the truth

loving lmao

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
its probably yospos posters misremembering the donald pentium event

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the direct this morning reminds me the first time i heard the flowers in the mario wonder trailer i had a fleeting moment where i thought they'd given mario a chris pratt running commentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

is your computer running?

well better catch it before Jeff does!