Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

The Door Frame posted:

There's a couple furry AI regulars, so I think we all hang out with furries down here

But back to terrible cat stuff

Eh if thats like their whole business its kinda neat, like a lil clowncar for a cat show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder how their show compares to the acro-bat

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
The marketing is decent, but you never know when a seemingly tame cat will just go Siberian Tiger and take somebody out during a show. Making them into acrobats just sounds like you're asking for trouble

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

The Door Frame posted:

How dare you

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Darchangel posted:

Huh. My Crown Vic warns me my washer fluid is low by not spraying any. Same with every car I own, actually.
Seems objectively the better choice, given previous posts.

I think there is a legislative reason for the warnings in some parts of the world. If you have HID headlights you need to equip headlight washers. If you have headlight washers you need to have a low fluid level warning.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

The Door Frame posted:

There's a couple furry AI regulars, so I think we all hang out with furries down here

Wrong Thread.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Darchangel posted:

So, what I'm gathering from this is that you associate with furries.
:laugh:

Without furries, the world's IT infrastructure would cease to function.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

it is and ill die on that cat fur covered hill

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

The Door Frame posted:

This is probably wrong thread, IMHO:

I forget if TikTok will embed or not...

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7272606893556780330

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I really want to see the acro cats now

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Same tbh.

They keep rolling these turds out for publicity.

https://twitter.com/TakuroSpirit/status/1696999803580825970?t=9JBejANGEglM9rPrbfHwdQ&s=19

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

The Door Frame posted:

Wrong thread.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

What about the Incel particles VS the Chad particles?

I hate Honda Elements (my work has one), and all those boxes on 4 wheels that were trendy 10ish years ago.

But I'd totally go and see the kitty show.

SHOW ME THE KITTY SHOW!!!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

That poo poo is weird even as furries go. Like, I showed it to the furries I know and they were all "what's this guy's problem."

It could still be furry, but it's like, 'a furry that's a time traveler from 2003'

It'd be like finding a rabid Eagle Talon fan in the wild.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

2 the Ranting Griffin is back… in car form!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

ishikabibble posted:

It could still be furry, but it's like, 'a furry that's a time traveler from 2003'

It'd be like finding a rabid Eagle Talon fan in the wild.

I used to drive by a bunch of Eagle Talons in Melrose Park all the time with one of my old jobs. Went to a car show this summer with a beautiful Eagle Talon, that had a city sticker from Melrose Park

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Maximum Groverdrive

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

The Door Frame posted:

Wrong thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4-i7PSzAfA

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Chris Knight posted:

Maximum Groverdrive
:golfclap:

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

Chris Knight posted:

Maximum Groverdrive

Terrible Car Stuff - Maximum Groverdrive

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Guinness posted:

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Chris Knight posted:

Maximum Groverdrive

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

Chris Knight posted:

Maximum Groverdrive

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Guinness posted:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Guinness posted:

New thread title just dropped.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Chris Knight posted:

Maximum Groverdrive

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s983bEn8b5k

I love watching these dudes for their stream of terrible/awesome car stuff, depending on which car they're looking at

orange juche fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Aug 31, 2023

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Chris Knight posted:

Maximum Groverdrive

that is what the yospos musk thread was called last month. now it's "blaze your lorry: maximum groverdrive"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

armpit_enjoyer posted:

that is what the yospos musk thread was called last month. now it's "blaze your lorry: maximum groverdrive"

Too late, it's here now, Cat Interceptor isn't going to change it again less than 6 hours after changing it the first time.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Ah what a pity there be no photoshop of Grover with a Cybertruk in the mud? What a great image that would be for a sixxer rampage.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Ah what a pity there be no photoshop of Grover with a Cybertruk in the mud? What a great image that would be for a sixxer rampage.

add a plethora of wall outlets on the outside of the cybertruk and the toot pipe and you might have something

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Think those body panels will deform if you run a gas grill too close to them?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Would this do?

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

That went much better than expected!

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

orange juche posted:

add a plethora of wall outlets on the outside of the cybertruk and the toot pipe and you might have something

And pink fiberglass insulation stuffed in the wheel wells

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I love the amazing acro-cats

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

mobby_6kl posted:

Would this do?

gently caress me up with a sixxer of this please.

I am less than a fan of Tesla and I absolutely hate the cyber truck. Goddamn Grover-rear end piece of poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

What about the Incel particles VS the Chad particles?

I hate Honda Elements (my work has one), and all those boxes on 4 wheels that were trendy 10ish years ago.

But I'd totally go and see the kitty show.

SHOW ME THE KITTY SHOW!!!

Weird, I normally hate boxes on wheels, but I loved the Element. I hated it too until I actually drove around and used one. Except that weird SC model that put carpet and "luxury" trim in it, completely defeating it's actual utility that made it good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Speaking of elements I spotted this one the other day and yes I know it's the wrong thread