Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Brother Make posted:

Alternate translation: "Super Rush Rush Attack"

I like to think that's a vein in his neck, he's just that tense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Toasty!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Mackerel Cornflake fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Aug 30, 2023

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
ACAB's gameplay is dogshit compared to the Juego Libro arcade

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

good thing theyre playing ABC online then

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Pretty sure it's Asinine Chat And Ban Online

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Shotaytay evasion carries the penalty of both accounts being banned. RIP

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

About yay awesome.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Please explain in dragonball terms

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Now I gotta try and knock two albatrosses out of the sky with a golf swing to see how difficult it is

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

In curling, for instance--

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

kiminewt posted:

Please explain in dragonball terms

She got that ultra instinct

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

this is the place for serious bizness only

like getting jpgs for your jpgs

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Huh? You don't need to ask for my permission to talk to Gorou," I innocently say after punishing you with my admin powers for talking to Gorou without my permission

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Devils Affricate posted:

"Huh? You don't need to ask for my permission to talk to Gorou," I innocently say after punishing you with my admin powers for talking to Gorou without my permission

He's baiting her into another Shotaytay.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm starting to think this arsonist murderer might be a bit of a dick

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Didn’t she already basically tell him that she could trace his IP from visiting her blog? Can’t blame him for not wanting to run an app there too

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Let's just skip ahead to "Install this unsigned software so I can send you nudes"

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 100

We did it! :toot: 100 pages of part-timer NEET!

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 100

We did it! :toot: 100 pages of part-timer NEET!

End of Page 101

...and now I've translated 100 pages!
It's even a rare 17-paneler.
It's wild to think that I've been translating what could be considered the "main" arc/timeline since Page 2.
I've been translating for 3 years now. :aaaaa:

I have to thank Mister Steak for making this thread and sticking with it long enough to get people invested. RIP in pixels.
And thanks to all the translators who joined us on this journey and to Mackerel Cornflake for continuing to help translate!
I've said this before, but I think it's wonderful that it's pretty rare that a panel gets posted without some response. So thanks, posters, for giving me the motivation to keep translating - even when I have to replace a coin or draw bubble letters or figure out what extremely obscure concept a particular sound is or read impossibly pixelated and small text.
And thanks to Daiisuke for making this webcomic! It's pretty neat. (That joke probably won't translate.)

A huge thanks to the people who were kind enough to donate to my Patreon!
I think I said it before, but for about a year in the beginning, NEET was my only source of income while I was NEETing about waiting for Corona to end quickly. (It didn't.)
But just having a Patreon and having fans is so cool. I never thought I'd be doing something to warrant that. Thanks for helping me justify all the time I spend staring at Japanese trying to figure out how to say it in English and then making an awkward sentence anyway - and for helping me afford Photoshop so I can have un-anti-aliased text and layers!

Anyway, this is all just an excuse to practice reading Japanese. So thanks for motivating me!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Congrats on the milestone! :toot: This comic is so much fun to read and follow; I may not post very often, but this is one thread that I check every day. Big thanks to our translators for keeping the good times rolling, and of course to Daiisuke for making it happen in the first place!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Chrispurple posted:

Congrats on the milestone! :toot: This comic is so much fun to read and follow; I may not post very often, but this is one thread that I check every day. Big thanks to our translators for keeping the good times rolling, and of course to Daiisuke for making it happen in the first place!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Chrispurple posted:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Chrispurple posted:

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Chrispurple posted:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Chrispurple posted:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Chrispurple posted:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chrispurple posted:

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Chrispurple posted:

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Chrispurple posted:

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Brother Make posted:

...and now I've translated 100 pages!
It's even a rare 17-paneler.
It's wild to think that I've been translating what could be considered the "main" arc/timeline since Page 2.
I've been translating for 3 years now. :aaaaa:

I have to thank Mister Steak for making this thread and sticking with it long enough to get people invested. RIP in pixels.
And thanks to all the translators who joined us on this journey and to Mackerel Cornflake for continuing to help translate!
I've said this before, but I think it's wonderful that it's pretty rare that a panel gets posted without some response. So thanks, posters, for giving me the motivation to keep translating - even when I have to replace a coin or draw bubble letters or figure out what extremely obscure concept a particular sound is or read impossibly pixelated and small text.
And thanks to Daiisuke for making this webcomic! It's pretty neat. (That joke probably won't translate.)

A huge thanks to the people who were kind enough to donate to my Patreon!
I think I said it before, but for about a year in the beginning, NEET was my only source of income while I was NEETing about waiting for Corona to end quickly. (It didn't.)
But just having a Patreon and having fans is so cool. I never thought I'd be doing something to warrant that. Thanks for helping me justify all the time I spend staring at Japanese trying to figure out how to say it in English and then making an awkward sentence anyway - and for helping me afford Photoshop so I can have un-anti-aliased text and layers!

Anyway, this is all just an excuse to practice reading Japanese. So thanks for motivating me!

Thank YOU and Mackerel Cornflake for the best thread on the forums by far.

Daiisuke's apparently celebrating with us:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Chrispurple posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:five:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Chrispurple posted:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

4k hitler arc unlocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

I like the sketchy charm of the original. I appreciate that the newer version still manages to retain some of that character, though, it's not been polished into generic oblivion as winds up happening to some comic artists (not even a dig at mangaka, you see it with western webcomics sometimes too.)