Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
They said it was impossible, but I wouldn't put it past Clo to make this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037837

Umineko Mafia is here! Role-madness style mafia for 23 players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Please ignore this votecount from sometime during day 2 of The Egyptian Job (or maybe Pridefia I have multiple games open) that I'll be tweaking the bbcode for, as I can't visualize what it looks like rendered quite yet:
Votecount for Day {{day}}

saladscooper (6): Hal Insandenza, Somberbrero, Hal Insandenza, Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Potato Salad, Tea Party Crasher, Idle Amalgam, Tea Party Crasher, Potato Salad, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, JosefStalinator, Potato Salad
Johnny Keats (3): Potato Salad, Sandwolf, Squiggly, CubicalSucrose, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Potato Salad, got some chores tonight
Toalpaz (2): Potato Salad, Johnny Keats, saladscooper, saladscooper, Tea Party Crasher, Idle Amalgam, saladscooper, got some chores tonight, Toalpaz, Potato Salad, Tea Party Crasher, Idle Amalgam, saladscooper, Johnny Keats
Squiggly (2): saladscooper, Johnny Keats
CubicalSucrose (1): saladscooper, Idle Amalgam, Potato Salad, Tea Party Crasher, Potato Salad, Johnny Keats, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, Tea Party Crasher, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Hal Insandenza, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, Somberbrero, Johnny Keats, saladscooper, Tea Party Crasher, Idle Amalgam, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz
Somberbrero (0): got some chores tonight, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, got some chores tonight
Hal Insandenza (0): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
Potato Salad (0): JosefStalinator, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, JosefStalinator
JosefStalinator (0): saladscooper, Idle Amalgam, Potato Salad, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Idle Amalgam, saladscooper, Potato Salad
Sandwolf (0): Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
got some chores tonight (0): Tired Moritz, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, JosefStalinator, CubicalSucrose, Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, Potato Salad, Tired Moritz, Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, Potato Salad, JosefStalinator, CubicalSucrose
Tired Moritz (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
Tea Party Crasher (0): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
Idle Amalgam (0): got some chores tonight, Somberbrero, got some chores tonight, Somberbrero

With {{alive}} alive, it's {{tolynch}} votes to execute. {{deadline}}

death cob for cutie fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 31, 2023

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Also ignore this, I really just need a scratch area to make sure this is sane and until Jeffery hires me I don't have a spare vbb license around:

Votecount for Day {{day}}

JosefStalinator (3): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, CubicalSucrose, Tea Party Crasher, CubicalSucrose, Tea Party Crasher, Bifauxnen, Tea Party Crasher, CapitalistPig
Johnny Keats (2): Tea Party Crasher, CapitalistPig, JosefStalinator, wologar, Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, JosefStalinator, CapitalistPig
Tea Party Crasher (1): Rhymes With Clue, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
CubicalSucrose (1): Tea Party Crasher, JosefStalinator, Tea Party Crasher

Not voting: CubicalSucrose, Voodoofly

With {{alive}} alive, it's {{tolynch}} votes to execute. {{deadline}}

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Not in it, ##vote 1

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im ignoring something

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lmao i just noticed podima got permad. rip

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

FYI, it is very likely that the current template system that Votefinder uses is going to be severely overhauled in the future - in fact, "templates" may just become data associated with each game, where you set certain things like any customization to the posted votecount messages.

Is anybody upset about this idea? Does this ruin anybody's good time?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't think I've ever touched them nor seen them get used

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'm not sure how much I'd fiddle with them personally but customization options and templates are rad and I'd love to steal somebody else's good themed template if I thought it made sense for a game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

death cob for cutie posted:

FYI, it is very likely that the current template system that Votefinder uses is going to be severely overhauled in the future - in fact, "templates" may just become data associated with each game, where you set certain things like any customization to the posted votecount messages.

im too dumb to notice any difference.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

I don't care either way. If it helps having visibility in both light and dark mode I'm all for it, though.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

harry and the hendersons has ended in a SCUM VICTORY

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that is not how i remember the harry and the hendersons movie ending

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

bowmore posted:

that is not how i remember the harry and the hendersons movie ending

everything is getting a gritty reboot these days

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Did anyone ever do a Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue game? Otherwise I will

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Opopanax posted:

Did anyone ever do a Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue game? Otherwise I will

In lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok too late I'll start that this week

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

now my question is, when is someone going to run "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a WIFOM" mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sounds like you just volunteered

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Sounds like you just volunteered

I don't know enough about mafia or Jane Austen to do it justice

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Even better!

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
.... holy poo poo I've never run a game but I desperately want to call dibs on Must Be In Want Of A WIFOA: A Jane Austen Clusterfuck.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

MockingQuantum posted:

I don't know enough about mafia or Jane Austen to do it justice

I'll help! I already have some half-baked plans for a Jane Austen Mafia.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

[16 players, Mafia-like, experimental] Hope’s Peak Academy awaits.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Umineko Mafia ended in a ROSA + TOWN + BEATRICE + BEATORIIIICHE + CAT victory!. Also the thread is 130 loving pages long how

Ah, right.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue, a game for 15 players

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Cloacamazing! posted:

Umineko Mafia ended in a ROSA + TOWN + BEATRICE + BEATORIIIICHE + CAT victory!. Also the thread is 130 loving pages long how

Ah, right.

how the gently caress did someone make four hundred posts more than the number 2 poster

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Opopanax (0):
Podima (0):
Maerlyn (0):
Shellception (0):
death cob for cutie (0):
Toalpaz (0):
kumba (0):
t a s t e (0):
girl dick energy (0):
Yami Fenrir (0):
Jose Valasquez (0):
TammyHEH (0):
IcePhoenix (0):
Mr. Humalong (0):
Tobbs Gnawed (0):
Max (0):
Squiggly (0):
Referee (0):
gay for gacha (0):
Deadmeat5150 (0):

Not voting: Deadmeat5150, death cob for cutie, gay for gacha, girl dick energy, IcePhoenix, Jose Valasquez, kumba, Maerlyn, Max, Mr. Humalong, Opopanax, Podima, Referee, Shellception, Squiggly, t a s t e, TammyHEH, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, Yami Fenrir

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

why the gently caress does that work

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

##vote death cob for cutie

I guess?????

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

##vote Referee

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Imo you guys should vote out pod

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Mafia has gone meta

##vote death cob for cutie

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 5, 2023

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote votefinder

I'm going to break it

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
poo poo, I edited my vote post :banme:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##vote Colon V

Kill your past self.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

how the gently caress did someone make four hundred posts more than the number 2 poster

That's our WindwardAway!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Cloacamazing! posted:

That's our WindwardAway!

Yeah seems pretty normal to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
can we get a votecount