Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

coconono posted:

if I see one of those at the race track, I'm throwing a water bottle at it

just to hear the wobble wobbale noise.

make sure you fill it with white vinegar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

At this point, is there really anything that can happen that will drive the people still on twitter away from twitter?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Weembles posted:

At this point, is there really anything that can happen that will drive the people still on twitter away from twitter?

There's been a slow drain for a while now, you see plenty of big twitter posters have alternate accounts on threads/mastodon/bluesky. I don't know there will ever be one big moment people stop using it unless it goes down for a week+ or something, but I think it will continue it's slow slide into Elon stans and crypto scams

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*squints at new TOS* ... ius primae noctis? what the gently caress?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
anyone still using it who isn't an elon weirdo are addict freaks and they won't stop until the site is turned off

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

the milk machine posted:

anyone still using it who isn't an elon weirdo are addict freaks and they won't stop until the site is turned off

It still seems to be the platform of choice for peopel looking to bicker on the internet, at least going by the twiiter posts that get quoted on cspam.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm just still confused why they didn't design a good truck, instead of a bad truck.

Lots of actually cool designs as concepts:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vahakyla posted:

:whitewater:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Vahakyla posted:

Post one of the cool designs.

Edit: Oh wait, that's probably the joke.

Sudden Loud Noise has issued a correction as of 22:21 on Aug 31, 2023

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i don't really care too much about tesla as a brand other than it personally enriching one of the stupidest people in the world, because 'people wasting money on dumb poo poo' is always at least a little funny, but i really resent that the lesson most other car makers have taken from tesla is "people want their car to be an android phone you can drive"

(not to imply that "an apple phone you can drive" would somehow be good, but it would at least be dogshit in a different way)

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I work in a body shop and we are all speculating about the costs of a cyber truck that's been in a wreck. We're considering starting a money pool.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lol good luck with that twitter

jokes on you x all my content loving sucks :evilbuddy:

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Milosh posted:

As someone who loving hated his stainless steel fridge because of how impossible it was too clean (my ex has it now may she deal with it) why would you put that on a car. The real ones are attrocious

Elon FTW tho

Yeah, my apartment has a stainless steel fridge and washer and they both constantly look like poo poo. I can't imagine a stainless steel car after a week of road dirt and grime.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

you dip the sani rag you wipe it down, simple

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
grimes... i'm already a boer

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Rudeboy Detective posted:

this seems like a pretty convoluted way to trick people into fixing your website

-you get a x notification- "we've noticed you're good at making computer, the terms of use mandates you contribute for zero pay"

Solve this bug capatcha

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Maya Fey posted:

iirc some twitter employee was arrested for being a saudi plant who fed the kingdom private info a couple years back. probably a bad apple nothing to worry about now that they mostly own the place lol

they own 4%
the reason they have the run of the place is that musk is an rear end in a top hat

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lol good luck with that twitter

that looks like the standard disclaimer on any site that displays user uploads

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

lynch_69 posted:

The most incredible thing about the guy in Saudi Arabia sentenced to death was that he had 10 FOLLOWERS and was posting under a fake name - he wasn't even posting, he was retweeting other accounts critical of the Saudi monarchy TO HIS 10 FOLLOWERS (who, let's be honest, were likely bots that autofollow everyone). Imagine getting your head chopped off in front of the grand mosque after Friday prayers for that.

I'm sure Elon, who loves free speech more than anything, will move heaven and earth to save this guy any second now.

sounds like he should have had twitter blue

(x blue? x premium? what even is this poo poo anymore?)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

interesting

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

is the tape a dealer add on feature? can you customize the color of the tape?
can I get undercoating on the tape?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I'm just still confused why they didn't design a good truck, instead of a bad truck.

people have already modded model s's into pickups for years now

idk why they didn't just do that lol
here's one i found on google
https://www.autonomous.gr/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Tesla-Pickup-Truck-Custom-001.jpg
https://www.autonomous.gr/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Tesla-Pickup-Truck-Custom-002.jpg

could've used existing manufacturing processes and everything

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Vahakyla posted:

Nice looking Toyota Tundra

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

On X you can make money from your content
Also we can take your content

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
excited to see how musk pretends to be playing starfield

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Sir Tonk posted:

i like how even the panels on the same plane give you completely different reflections

cruelty squad rear end vehicle

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mola Yam posted:

excited to see how musk pretends to be playing starfield

for a second i thought he'd post the moonbase alpha john madden video and say it was starfield, but i realized that'd be funny so he won't

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Euphoriaphone posted:

honestly it's a little fitting that the previous management that sealed the site to its current fate got screwed out of a bit more money than they were expecting due to the same bastard they sold the site to

Iirc they did get that money as it ended up being another lawsuit Elon ended up folding on because the deal explicitly prevented him from doing this exact petty move

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Honestly if you got rid of the big "tesla" grill on the front, replace it with a normal looking grill, take off all the tesla badges beyond the one in the front, and one in the rear and it would be a "decent" looking truck.

edit: eh.. on second thought it would still be ugly as gently caress.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Nice looking Toyota Tundra

It looks like the offspring of a new Tundra and an F-150 had a very ugly baby..

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

This one is cool because you can hide under someone's car and attack them like they do in the movies but is impossible irl because there's not enough space, but it kinda sucks because it's so high up you would be clearly seen as someone approaches the car. C+

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

truc so high i need wittle steppies to get in

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can't believe i gotta walk up steps to get into my woke fag truck, this is America, just give me a winch and some chain hooks for my belt loops

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

truc so high i need wittle steppies to get in

they got little motorized steps for you now!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
What are you goons using to clean your fridges? Spit shine? Get yourself a spray bottle with 50/50 water and white vinegar. Or buy some Barkeeper’s Friend.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

the cybertruck looks cool

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

if i could have the halo 1 warthog specially made just for me polygons and all id freaking do it

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
Poo Pou

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1697401239607091503

Does it still hunt firetrucks tho

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)