Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

gently caress it. Utah just needs to come out and embarrass the poo poo out of this team.

Like worse. Just loving kill the program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Nebraska may have just gotten a touchdown on a replay after a false start?

NVM but that's wild that its possible

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

HAHAHA Nebraska got robbed of a touchdown. I'm for it :)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Matt Rhule day canceled!!!

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao cornhuskers

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Hahaahahaha huskers

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
gently caress that false start absolutely killed nebraska

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it's still scott frost day to me

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WHAT THE gently caress

NJM
Jan 3, 2020

lol, all that & Nebraska throws a pick

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Liking multiview, it allowed me to watch UConn fumble because the QB and RB collided in the backfield. Wish it was more customizable though, there's no view that has both Fl-Utah and Neb-Minn.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
When you come for the gopher you best not miss

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Dango Bango posted:

WHAT THE gently caress
Oh no what happened

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Relentlessboredomm posted:

gently caress that false start absolutely killed nebraska

It was an idiotic decision not to call a timeout when they got that first down at like the 1 inch line

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Liking multiview, it allowed me to watch UConn fumble because the QB and RB collided in the backfield. Wish it was more customizable though, there's no view that has both Fl-Utah and Neb-Minn.

yeah the youtube tv subreddit is mad over that

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

https://youtu.be/WO-QTJer3vU?si=K9ja7KisnHREbwzm

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

DrunkPanda posted:

It was an idiotic decision not to call a timeout when they got that first down at like the 1 inch line

agreed. i understand the moving fast thing but its a new system and a new qb. call the loving timeout

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
wow brady cook completed a pass over 20 yards in the air

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1697411191805710650?s=20

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
What a terrible last few plays. Nebraska curse

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
How did ESPN decide that Dan Mullen needed to be on TV.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

That was a hilariously inept goal line call by NC State

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I think he’s pretty good on camera. Also it’s a pretty solid troll on us.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Could be worse, Fox brought back Urban Meyer

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

I think he’s pretty good on camera. Also it’s a pretty solid troll on us.

He just has no charisma which you’d think they would have noticed when he did the press conference in the Darth Vader costume

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

gently caress off ref that flip was dope

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Spacemonkey57 posted:

He just has no charisma which you’d think they would have noticed when he did the press conference in the Darth Vader costume

Maybe I’m biased but I kinda like his personality when he isn’t being a dick and shirking accountability. He’s smart, knows football and actually points out schematic poo poo which I like to actually watch instead of Herbie talking about the grit of a pig farmer or who the quarterback’s roommate is.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I know I'm a real sicko because I'm genuinely happy Nebraska - Minnesota is honoring the tradition of the Big Ten West to kick off this final season of existing as a division.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1697424916650291435

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Maybe I’m biased but I kinda like his personality when he isn’t being a dick and shirking accountability. He’s smart, knows football and actually points out schematic poo poo which I like to actually watch instead of Herbie talking about the grit of a pig farmer or who the quarterback’s roommate is.

It is one of those things that when you are winning you can be as much of an insufferable rear end as you want, but once things stop going your way and the knives come out, it gets painted in a different light. Like, Saban was "old man yells at cloud" forever, and to a degree still is, but he gets a pass. Now Saban of course isn't wearing darth vader (why cosplay as yourself afterall), but he still is gruff and grumpy.

NJM
Jan 3, 2020

Fox really wants me to care about a team that won one game last year playing the the championship runner up, but I just don't.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

It is one of those things that when you are winning you can be as much of an insufferable rear end as you want, but once things stop going your way and the knives come out, it gets painted in a different light. Like, Saban was "old man yells at cloud" forever, and to a degree still is, but he gets a pass. Now Saban of course isn't wearing darth vader (why cosplay as yourself afterall), but he still is gruff and grumpy.

I agree with all that but I don’t like his personality as a coach. He very pointedly refused to take accountability for his own teams problems and I don’t care if you’re winning most of the time it’s a bad look. Say what you will about spurrier he always took responsibility when his team didn’t play well.

BUT I like mullens x and o nerdiness and I think it translates well to TV personally.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How is the B1G one of power 2 with stunning displays such as Minny-Nebraska?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

!!!!!!!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

NJM posted:

Fox really wants me to care about a team that won one game last year playing the the championship runner up, but I just don't.

You take that back right now

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

I agree with all that but I don’t like his personality as a coach. He very pointedly refused to take accountability for his own teams problems and I don’t care if you’re winning most of the time it’s a bad look. Say what you will about spurrier he always took responsibility when his team didn’t play well.

BUT I like mullens x and o nerdiness and I think it translates well to TV personally.

Oh for sure. I think as a coaching "personality" Mullen drove me nuts. I do appreciate his insight into what he sees when he is in this context.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Nebraska and their highschool rear end touchdown!

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Game stoppage in UConn - NC State for a potentially serious injury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
lmao