Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Captain Foo posted:

shoot punk is a bigger weiner than kayfabe roddy

Have Roddy take on more Punk-like mannerisms. Ask people if they have a problem. Complain about people when you know they're not nearby to address your complaints. Complain about problems you've created yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Have Roddy take on more Punk-like mannerisms. Ask people if they have a problem. Complain about people when you know they're not nearby to address your complaints. Complain about problems you've created yourself.

Would be a pretty good heel gimmick, ngl.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

A Fancy Hat posted:

is this not what he's already doing?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

is this not what he's already doing?

I have yet to see Punk kick a car and hurt his foot. :colbert:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

it was several years ago possibly. don't even read any of this. i probably made the entire thing up

mjeff made an interesting point in the live thread, just near the end there. see that?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

Not a single CM PUNK chant during Dynamite in Chicago. He dead.

Didn't happen during the Rampage taping either btw

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
CM Punk should go to NWA and feud with Tyrus

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
fortunately for everyone, Tyrus was retired by EC3

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Hirez posted:

fortunately for everyone, Tyrus was retired by EC3

Cool, EC3 can teach Punk how to control his narrative.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

lol

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Rhonne posted:

Cool, EC3 can teach Punk how to control his narrative.

Punk in the rant room

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

My youngest kid doesn’t get to see most of AEW, but he is in love with Orange Cassidy. Sadly, he made this sign last night and is now banned from Collision.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

flestlee squeeze

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Carwash oval office posted:

My youngest kid doesn’t get to see most of AEW, but he is in love with Orange Cassidy. Sadly, he made this sign last night and is now banned from Collision.

I agree with the sign. The sign makes a good point.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

flestlee squeeze

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mods rename carwash oval office to flestlee squeeze tia

Manwall!
Dec 27, 2004
Manwall es victorioso!

This made me laugh. Then, saying "flestlee squeeze" in my head reminded me of "beeboo crawshanks" for some reason, which made me laugh as well.

Also CM Punk is a big baby.

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

its perfect

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

hell yeah

that's the sign I'm bringing to collision

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

If you want another feel free to take this one, the time is right:

Bret in the streets,
Shawn in the sheets

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

A Fancy Hat posted:

Have him loudly proclaim that he's the Best Friend in the World to Adam Cole over and over.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Your kid owns

I want Orange to see this

Also calling him flestlee squeeze from now on

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
"Flestlee Squeeze" deserves to be on Orange's titantron.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Long-Time Lurker posted:

"Flestlee Squeeze" deserves to be on Orange's titantron.

:hmmyes:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

OC reveals he’s secretly rich, turns heel and reveals his posh boy shoot name

That DICK! posted:

flestlee squeeze

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

jesus WEP posted:

mods rename carwash oval office to flestlee squeeze tia

Mods, we’ve been good. Carwash oval office is a terrible name anyways, and Flestles Squeeze is a work of art.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave posted his summary of the brawl. In terms of new stuff:

Someone who wasn't a wrestler but was there said Tony screamed at Punk to let Perry go, and after they were separated/while they were being held back Punk lunged at Tony (which was around the time the monitors fell on him) and shouted "I quit"
People think higher of Joe now for how he handled things/getting Punk into doing the match
Kenny was the only one who said he was ready to go first and made the offer. Tony asked and Bucks weren't, FTR weren't, Ospreay weren't, Jericho wasn't (especially with Fozzy for the entrance). Few if any were told why they were asked to go first because they knew people would be pissed when they found out Punk did this again, but word spread quick after the discussions
Punk's side is the only side saying he left the building on his own/that he wasn't kicked out

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ahem: lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Joe is the loving boss, give me a Joe/MJF feud and let them both drop as many bitchy references to punk as they like

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Chris James 2 posted:

Punk's side is the only side saying he left the building on his own/that he wasn't kicked out

no loving poo poo

but I'm sure everybody's backing him up on the story about treating HIS REAL FRIENDS to a cheeky nando's

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

Joe is the loving boss, give me a Joe/MJF feud and let them both drop as many bitchy references to punk as they like

book it tony

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I need to know what Joe said to Punk to get him to do the match. This will be the greatest mystery in wrestling history to me.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus WEP posted:

haunted bong posted:

book it tony

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

A Fancy Hat posted:

I need to know what Joe said to Punk to get him to do the match. This will be the greatest mystery in wrestling history to me.

"I am going to kill you if you do not do the match"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chris James 2 posted:

Punk lunged at Tony

:rubby:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

A Fancy Hat posted:

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU. GET YOUR rear end OUT THERE AND DO THE MATCH."

or something along those lines would be my guess

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Tony was just chanting "CM Punk! CM Punk!" as per usual, but Punk thought he was shouting his name to get him to let Jack Perry go.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

And the only way this could be funnier is if Tony somehow threw a punch and knocked out Punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

“I’m the juggernaut, bitch”