Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Metalocalypse pinch harmonic was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
We are a house divided (wife’s a Stav gal, I’m a friedland boy) and she mentioned that she’s had to go audio-only because watching Stav move and talk stresses her out

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

triggered by stavs physicality. he's too ripped for some

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
His haunches have become too powerful.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

dangerburrd posted:

watching Stav move and talk stresses her out

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

dangerburrd posted:

We are a house divided (wife’s a Stav gal, I’m a friedland boy) and she mentioned that she’s had to go audio-only because watching Stav move and talk stresses her out

divorce

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

dangerburrd posted:

Lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
she was WATCHING it before??

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

listening to the hedonistic fat man smack his lips talking about roast beef sandwiches and strange pussy, but seeing his diabetic calves is too far

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

dangerburrd posted:

Lol my wife thought he must be a handsome greek and was horrified when I sent her the too fat for hats clip. afraid what she’d think now that he’s way more than regular obese

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Credit where it's due, Stav has managed to so completely divorce himself from his Cum Town background at a rate I found shocking. Like, looking at the comments on his crowdwork clips and it's all unironic 😂😂😂 and people going, "it's true! I do squirt XD!!"

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

this was such a good bit in contrast to Stav

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Mordja posted:

Credit where it's due, Stav has managed to so completely divorce himself from his Cum Town background at a rate I found shocking. Like, looking at the comments on his crowdwork clips and it's all unironic 😂😂😂 and people going, "it's true! I do squirt XD!!"

The best are the people who are encouraged and cheering him on whenever he talks about his "weight loss journey".

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Coxswain Balls posted:

The best are the people who are encouraged and cheering him on whenever he talks about his "weight loss journey".

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

Half of Dracula posted:

she was WATCHING it before??

Really glad I’m not the only person who thought that was insane, thanks folks

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Did Stav ever do more than two episodes of his weight loss vlog?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
once he got ripped he didn't need to have any more episodes

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Stavvy Gets Ripped Pants

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if it was a fat hotep and he had sleep WASBAPnea

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm surprised he doesnt just have a CPAP on 24/7 while he's drinking blue ribbon ice cream

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I’m neither as lean as Nick nor as fat as Stav and that’s the reason I believe I’ve never found the kind of notoriety or success that they’ve each enjoyed

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
one of those video game character creator triangles from fallout and the corners are nick, stavros, and adam

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

yessir

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Mordja posted:

I'm 99% sure most of those are just some marketing company he paid for it. Same reason why you got stav clips on YouTube if you searched for cum town.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cached Money posted:

I'm 99% sure most of those are just some marketing company he paid for it. Same reason why you got stav clips on YouTube if you searched for cum town.

oh crazy i just checked and that "why i left cum town" vid isn't the first result for every related search anymore

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Wasssssssssbaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

oh crazy i just checked and that "why i left cum town" vid isn't the first result for every related search anymore

Weird how that happens

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
xpost from waffle thread in gbs lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Hell yeah dude that rules

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Need a cropped version of that to use as an avatar.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

rip friend of the show jimmy buffet

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEw3_6xWkDs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
I can easily imagine a disheveled Nick wandering around his apartment at dawn. Curlers in his hair, coffee in one hand, cigarette in the other, untied bathrobe lazily hanging on his shoulders, respectfully acknowledging the birds outside, talking poo poo to his cat. After his fourth mug of coffee and a bump of coke, he’s ready to get shredded while listening to his favorite workout playlist titled “N Power.”

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

I can easily imagine a disheveled Nick wandering around his apartment at dawn. Curlers in his hair, coffee in one hand, cigarette in the other, untied bathrobe lazily hanging on his shoulders, respectfully acknowledging the birds outside, talking poo poo to his cat. After his fourth mug of coffee and a bump of coke, he’s ready to get shredded while listening to his favorite workout playlist titled “N Power.”

Yeah and he’s got big smooth round balls, then he leans over to me still in bed and gives me a kiss.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tetramin posted:

Yeah and he’s got big smooth round balls, then he leans over to me still in bed and gives me a kiss.

then turns to the other side of the bed and kisses me, as well

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Sep 2, 2023

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Luckyyyy

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

xpost from waffle thread in gbs lol

Ndt must pay for what he put that family through in the name of science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe