Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Pokémon type?
This poll is closed.
Plain 6 3.17%
Hot 7 3.70%
Wet 15 7.94%
Green 11 5.82%
Shocking 2 1.06%
Cold 3 1.59%
Punchy 7 3.70%
Poisonous 4 2.12%
Brown 7 3.70%
Bird 11 5.82%
Weird 17 8.99%
Gross 11 5.82%
Solid 2 1.06%
Scary 8 4.23%
Dragon 5 2.65%
Creepy 18 9.52%
Mech 33 17.46%
Pink 22 11.64%
Total: 189 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/randall_kznr/status/1697762205545238576?t=3Bbcom-KjBLMidD0WA8-yg&s=19

Armored Core is wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

emSparkly posted:

Are there any good FMV games besides Phantasmagoria 2 and the Mysts?
besides what's been mentioned, also the infamous madness of doctor dekker and the shapeshifting detective, although the random element ruins them a little bit

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

homeless snail posted:

under a killing moon, not for broadcast, contradiction, asura's wrath, the wavy tube man chronicles

I wouldn't call Asuras Wrath an FMV game

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Everyone look at my cool robot

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
gently caress yeah nerfbot

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Ometeotl posted:

Everyone look at my cool robot

No, look at my cool robot

Hail Cobra

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

That's a cool robot

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Sakurazuka posted:

I hope the BK HD rerelease keeps the save point after a point of no return but before the hardest boss in the game intact.

What boss is that?
I wandered through the 1st game recently for the first time and didn't worry about grinding, sidequests or really going for long straights and I found the end bosses not much trouble, no wipes. Red/blue dogs was probably the hardest boss for me.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Sakurazuka posted:

I hope the BK HD rerelease keeps the save point after a point of no return but before the hardest boss in the game intact.

Don't forget they did the same thing kind of in the sequel

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Absolutely drowning in a deluge of games lately. Want to try and finish up BG3 and Amid Evil: The Black Labyrinth as my first priorities this month and since Starfield is on Game Pass I'll definitely at least be giving it a shot, after that, no idea. My backlog is growing at an alarming rate and every month seems to bring cool new stuff.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

haven't been able to grab ac6 yet so i'm replaying sekiro for my fromsoft fix

holy poo poo the english dub is incredible

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Huh, I think I've done it? I'll double check to be sure but I may have beaten all videogames.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

This is my cool robot.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/903597646759985172/1145896940379312128/18a3c61acef24-master_playlist.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/775283962670088213/1147451990864040016/18a50d0493363-master_playlist.mp4

This is my cool robot doing cool robot things.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

EightFlyingCars posted:

haven't been able to grab ac6 yet so i'm replaying sekiro for my fromsoft fix

holy poo poo the english dub is incredible

MY NAME IS GYOBU MASAKAWA ONIWA! AS I BREATHE, YOU WILL NOT PASS THE castle gate.

(Love that that guy is also the sleazy merchant and Adachi from Yakuza LAD)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://twitter.com/gameralphabeta/status/1697598548705968472

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

njsykora posted:

Pretty sure I've put multiple hundreds of hours into some of the NHL games, especially '03 and '13. And now I'm playing a lot of '23, guess I just unconsiously get really into a hockey game every 10 years.

It’s criminal that the NHL games aren’t on PC.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

This art style is loving wild. Love it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Morpheus posted:

I wouldn't call Asuras Wrath an FMV game
yeah it delivers on all the promises of fmv games better than an actual fmv game could. the two dlc levels that are actually fmvs are the worst ones

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Waffleman_ posted:

Dogs are extinct in Starfield 0/10 0/10 0/100

I don’t believe this worldbuilding. There is no way future humans would let dogs go extinct. Them and house cats are the safest animals in the world.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hershey plant melted down, whole atmosphere went chocolate. dogs never had a chance

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Spacefaring humans would be able to breed chocolate-proof dogs.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Waffleman_ posted:

Is this viral marketing for future Starfield Dog Loadable Content?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Like an expansion where there's a single planet full of dogs, the last dog guardians. Literally fetch quests.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
more cool robots

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I looked up the How Long To Beat on Soulstice since the game is really starting to drag after about 6 hours and thinking well it's a Devil May Cry style thing these usually stick to a solid 8-10 hours and I can push through this last little bit.

17 loving hours. Even with playtimes usually coming in a fair bit under that for me usually that's a hard decision of yeah I'm probably not finishing this game.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Jordan7hm posted:

It’s criminal that the NHL games aren’t on PC.

Aren’t on Switch either. Not sure why.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Captain Invictus posted:

with the recent support of Chip Cheezum after he lost his job at Volition, that I would like to suggest those who have not watched it, watch his excellent let's play of The Wonderful 101, it's one of my favorite LPs of all time
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrekaHLD2rhYbLMMmVQ_5E_vLbKDYHnSB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgTd5te_LwA&hd=1

Wonderful 101 is amazing and it's a true sign of societal rot that it failed as hard as it did. imo.

More like the Wonderful 78 On Metacritic

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

DuhSal posted:

Aren’t on Switch either. Not sure why.

EA learned the hard way with FIFA 17 that Switch owners just want a football game. FIFA 17 sold super well, they put loads of effort into FIFA 18 on Switch and it also sold well, but nobody who bought it was buying Ultimate Team cards which is where the actual money is. So now the Switch just gets FIFA 18 rereleased with roster updates as the Legacy Edition every year. I expect it'd be the same with Madden and NHL, no-one buying the game on Switch will buy enough card packs to make it worthwhile. Meanwhile the MLB I believe have it in their licencing contract with Sony that The Show needs to be on everything now, so it gets a Switch version.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Beat my first ending in Armored Core 6, this game loving rules.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

njsykora posted:

EA learned the hard way with FIFA 17 that Switch owners just want a football game. FIFA 17 sold super well, they put loads of effort into FIFA 18 on Switch and it also sold well, but nobody who bought it was buying Ultimate Team cards which is where the actual money is. So now the Switch just gets FIFA 18 rereleased with roster updates as the Legacy Edition every year. I expect it'd be the same with Madden and NHL, no-one buying the game on Switch will buy enough card packs to make it worthwhile. Meanwhile the MLB I believe have it in their licencing contract with Sony that The Show needs to be on everything now, so it gets a Switch version.

NHL hasn’t been on PC for like 3 console generations. It’s really frustrating. I think i can emulate the ps3 versions I guess.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

njsykora posted:

hosed up imo. But not surprised.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Jordan7hm posted:

NHL hasn’t been on PC for like 3 console generations. It’s really frustrating. I think i can emulate the ps3 versions I guess.

Yeah the PC version of ‘03 was the one I played. PC got a bunch of real good sports game ports around that time. That I as a poor kid could easily pick up a year later for nothing in a bargain bin.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

wtf guys... why did no one remind me that six ages 2 came out back in august...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Jay Rust posted:

wtf guys... why did no one remind me that six ages 2 came out back in august...

Oh poo poo, they’re up to twelve ages now?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I was saving it to play during a trip

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Do you need to play the other five 2 to understand what's going on?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Oh poo poo, they’re up to twelve ages now?

Khanstant posted:

Do you need to play the other five 2 to understand what's going on?

Such disrespect! Six Ages is legit great literature

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Waffleman_ posted:

preload deleted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees