Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necroid
May 14, 2009

makes me miss the bad deviantart thread, did we ever get another one? without the hornyposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Hahaha thanks, I just went on a journey finding out what the gently caress this is.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/dP1OQdH.mp4

Unmute for curse

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

New Godspeed b-side sounding pretty dope.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

“Hey - wanna hear the resonant frequency of the most annoying sound in the world?”

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Railing Kill posted:

:yeshaha:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

That's sublime

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

PainterofCrap posted:

That's sublime

:dumbbravo:

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

redshirt posted:

Imagine a Cruise Ship packed to the gills with fat Americans that can only endlessly sail on and on...

Sounds like an awful reboot of Snowpiercer

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Railing Kill posted:

We're trapped in the Ball jar of this horrible machine, and the machine is subliming to death.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

P....ussy ? Hmm

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

That’s a lovely pear.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I think that's a chayote.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

maybealabia posted:

P....ussy ? Hmm

Pearussy

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

The Fiona of Willendorf

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

necroid posted:

makes me miss the bad deviantart thread, did we ever get another one? without the hornyposting

the hornyposting can not be extricated from the bad deviantart, as like half a dozen closed threads and some bans would attest

always were very amusing threads imo

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'ma just take this fruit bowl into the bathroom for a while.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Telltolin posted:

the hornyposting can not be extricated from the bad deviantart, as like half a dozen closed threads and some bans would attest

always were very amusing threads imo

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

https://i.imgur.com/HbgK3qy.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cars only do this when theyre extremely upset

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
I don't understand why his instinct is to repeatedly return to jack it up especially after its clear the car itself is on fire. Maybe it gets it away from the hydraulics a bit.. but also puts them under pressure? Also watching the 2/3 separate guys failing their morale check with the fire extinguisher. I'm sure they were worried the gas tank might explode.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

Grogquock posted:

I don't understand why his instinct is to repeatedly return to jack it up especially after its clear the car itself is on fire. Maybe it gets it away from the hydraulics a bit.. but also puts them under pressure? Also watching the 2/3 separate guys failing their morale check with the fire extinguisher. I'm sure they were worried the gas tank might explode.

Probably because he knows he is on the hook for the customer's property (the car).

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Where should the workers be welding? why there's some space right next to those fuel stains!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Grogquock posted:

I think he was trying to make the fire accessible to a fire extinguisher spray or see the source of the fire but wound up feeding it more air.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Who says pear shapes are ugly?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

What is this doing in this thread. Off to the NWS-but-not-actually thread with you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Space captain Rex Manly, how did the mission on planet Orgazmia LXIX went?
-Things have gone...pear shaped. :grin:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

maybealabia posted:

P....ussy ? Hmm

The Penus of Willendorf.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

McGavin posted:

no it's a mirliton you bitch

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
quite the pear of lips

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

McGavin posted:

They ooze white liquid when you cut them open. It's quite a scene.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Edmund Sparkler posted:

They ooze white liquid when you cut them open. It's quite a scene.

That's the seed release ritual.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Is that one on the right that golden man? Does the ritual involve enumerating the piss chemicals?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

By popular demand posted:

Where should the workers be welding? why there's some space right next to those fuel stains!

I love that he sticks his head into the pool of gas fumes, where he MUST have smelled them, immediately before he starts welding.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I went on a hunt for the video of the pee drinking/masculine release guy, and found something much curseder.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You mean to tell me there is more than one person who drinks urine? Impossible!

afen
Sep 23, 2003

nemo saltat sobrius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Good morning yogis!