Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

You folks should try Path of Exile. It's the Eve Online of ARPGs

delta sqad controls the price of shabby jerkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Mekchu posted:

eve sucks, but the gsf people posting in these threads will always be the funniest most insane people to me. so kudos to the geese people causing them to meltdown again.

Wheres bbtb when you need him?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

floppyspud posted:

Flailing in the other thread

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

speaking of flailing, I'd almost forgotten about this post

Not An Arsonist posted:

throw fresh filters into the virtue signal generator

:thunk:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

hailthefish posted:

Seems like an old goon mad about geese

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Some people can only imagine being open and loving with others as virtue signaling because that's the only reason they do it.

Sad, really.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

honk if u rmt

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat
I am offering RMT services for Something Awful. I have 2 hand crafted burner alts. I will boost you by empty quoting you around the forums. PM for details.

(No broke bitches apply, if you aint got cash money dollars for platinum, then you drat sure don't have cash money dollars for my services)

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

come see me if you want RMT, that's right, I'll give you a Real Mediocre Time

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat
Gimmie $6 and I'll change my avatar to anything you want. That's a 40% savings, you can't afford to pass it up.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The only RMT I care about are Ridiculously Maintained Trees

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

it's eve online, 90% of the playerbase has RMT (round man tits)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

hailthefish posted:

it's eve online, 90% of the playerbase has RMT (round man tits)

I sold my eve guys for just under $1000 back when I quit in 2010 or so. Always sell your eve guys.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

CCP kinda killed that whole market since unless you have a really good name a character is only worth their weight in skillgoop

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

floppyspud posted:

i presume going on a baldur's gate 3 style quest to remove the cop oakleys that have fused with his brain

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat
Been diamond hands on my account.
✋ 💎 ✋

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

hailthefish posted:

idk how this guy hasn't gotten banned yet. he's a severe chud and frequently agreed with the Identity England theta guy before he got banned from the alliance lol

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

oh they're a kyle rittenhouse did nothing wrong type too lmao

e: changed pronouns

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 2, 2023

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here
"Holy cow, this stranger on the internet has alternative opinions! I better bring this critical information into the acceptably relevant EvE Online thread and call them names while I'm at it. That will show them!"

twigplant posted:

he's a severe chud and frequently agreed with the Identity England theta guy before he got banned from the alliance lol

I also frequently disagreed with the England Theta guy, but that information isn't beneficial to your cause so I can see why you left that detail out. I'd get into it more, but I feel some outside force acting upon me, almost as if I'm not support to import drama from discord for some strange reason.

Additionally, I am nonconforming and would prefer they/them pronouns in the future if you would be so kind.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Not An Arsonist posted:

"Holy cow, this stranger on the internet has alternative opinions! I better bring this critical information into the acceptably relevant EvE Online thread and call them names while I'm at it. That will show them!"

I also frequently disagreed with the England Theta guy, but that information isn't beneficial to your cause so I can see why you left that detail out. I'd get into it more, but I feel some outside force acting upon me, almost as if I'm not support to import drama from discord for some strange reason.

Additionally, I am nonconforming and would prefer they/them pronouns in the future if you would be so kind.

Yes calling people out is definitely worse than stalking, gang rape, or any of the horrific poo poo that came out in last year’s threadnaught. Thank you for tone policing.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Not An Arsonist posted:

Honk

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Yes calling people out is definitely worse than stalking, gang rape, or any of the horrific poo poo that came out in last year’s threadnaught. Thank you for tone policing.

I'm not sure what kind of brainrot you have where you think I would downplay any of the horrific things that came out of that mess even ironically. I prefer my violence exclusively in an internet spaceship variety, thank you.

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

I too appreciate RMT

Alas, how about those spaceships?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Not An Arsonist posted:

I too appreciate RMT

I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to support this accusation that anyone in this thread or in gooseflock does RMT, right?

Also lol gently caress the gently caress off, calling Rittenhouse support "alternative opinions"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I agree, pretty loving wild that's anyone would provide critical support for self-styled murderer Kyle Rittenhouse

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Not An Arsonist posted:

I too appreciate RMT

Alas, how about those spaceships?

Honk

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Not An Arsonist posted:

I'm not sure what kind of brainrot you have where you think I would downplay any of the horrific things that came out of that mess even ironically. I prefer my violence exclusively in an internet spaceship variety, thank you.

Uh huh.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Fajita Queen posted:

I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to support this accusation that anyone in this thread or in gooseflock does RMT, right?

once upon a time, on Reddit,

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Not An Arsonist posted:

alternative opinions!

alternative opinions huh? what opinions are those, exactly?

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

quote:

fair enough, fixed it.

Now,

hey what kind of alternative opinions do you have about kyle "4doorsmorewhores" rittenhouse going on the blaze and bragging about the people he shot and killed

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 2, 2023

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Not An Arsonist posted:

Not An Arsonist posted:

[In response to Kyle Rittenhouse's murders] "Holy cow, this stranger on the internet has alternative opinions...

You do understand that Something Awful does not have private accounts or private posts, right?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Not An Arsonist posted:

Honk

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I want to make a note here that I am retaining copies of your posts now, for when you inevitably try to walk some of this incredibly stupid stuff back, because it looks like we are already walking down the ladder that so many before you have walked into the abyss

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

:munch:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Not An Arsonist is typing...

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Not An Arsonist posted:

I’d recommend getting into MMA or something more socially acceptable

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Potato Salad posted:

Not An Arsonist is typing...

Set the hook Potato Salad, we got a live one

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Not An Arsonist posted:

Get hosed.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Solus posted:

I’d recommend getting into MMA or something more socially acceptable

MMA is cool, do recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i've been looking for a jiu jitsu place near me but all the ones i've found have given off real culty vibes