Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

cold steel has the best drat promo videos on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
critical support for comrade junpei. post on brother!

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Being a use of force expert must be the easiest job in the world, because you just say the same thing over and over again

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Beached Whale posted:

Being a use of force expert must be the easiest job in the world, because you just say the same thing over and over again

Idk what even qualifies someone as a 'use of force expert' and if it's that they teach it to cops then they should be vigorously ignored.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Weka posted:

critical support for comrade junpei. post on brother!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It's real easy to Monday morning quarterback a heat of the moment decision. Should we really expect police officers to not kill and maim innocent people because that's how you end up with cops getting a boo boo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
what I think is Fuckin Wild about this story about the California business owner who got executed by some chud for hanging up a PRIDE flag is that nobody is reporting on the fact that the cops hunted the dude down and executed HIM.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I'm surprised the cops murdered him. He sounded like the type they arrest and get burger king for

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

what I think is Fuckin Wild about this story about the California business owner who got executed by some chud for hanging up a PRIDE flag is that nobody is reporting on the fact that the cops hunted the dude down and executed HIM.

Well, finally a good shoot.

They can have that one, as a treat

Morbus
May 18, 2004

KomradeX posted:

I'm surprised the cops murdered him. He sounded like the type they arrest and get burger king for

he killed a Business Owner

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

has it really been 9 whole days since a cop did a mischief worth ridiculing on the internet

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

The Voice of Labor posted:

has it really been 9 whole days since a cop did a mischief worth ridiculing on the internet

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1696328372698206553

had a fun local one

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Last night the cops were circling my neighborhood announcing via helicopter they were gonna release dogs to bite and maul anyone they found, so any law abiding citizens should hide indoors and criminals should surrender.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

curious. how would you describe the economic and racial make-up of your neighborhood?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

curious. how would you describe the economic and racial make-up of your neighborhood?
They felt the need to make the attack dog announcement in English and Spanish, so

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1697035990609658292

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Don’t like cops? Have HBO? Watch “Telemarketers”

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
https://twitter.com/FilmThePoliceLA/status/1697055880418938931?s=20

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I had to see where coffee city is in texas and it's some little toilet near Tyler. Sounds about right for that area.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/objkshn/status/1697263900910346634

:patriot:

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

It had not.

:nws: :nms: below article embeds bodycam footage of a person being killed
https://www.dispatch.com /story/news/local/2023/09/01/blendon-township-release-takiya-young-shooting-body-camera-footage-columbus-ohio-police/70730135007/

speng edit: if you link to articles that embed bodycam footage of people being killed be sure to include some kind of nms/nws warning

TLDR

Pregnant black woman gets in her car.

Someone says to a cop "i think she stole liquor"

Cop steps in front of her car, draws.

She steers away and starts to drive.

Cop murders her as soon as her vehicle begins moving.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Sep 2, 2023

studs n chuds
Aug 11, 2023

by Modern Video Games

(and can't post for 58 days!)

Ash Crimson posted:

*Guile voice* CHRONIC GOON

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Harold Fjord posted:

It had not.

:nws: :nms: below article embeds bodycam footage of a person being killed
https://www.dispatch.com /story/news/local/2023/09/01/blendon-township-release-takiya-young-shooting-body-camera-footage-columbus-ohio-police/70730135007/

speng edit: if you link to articles that embed bodycam footage of people being killed be sure to include some kind of nms/nws warning

TLDR

Pregnant black woman gets in her car.

Someone says to a cop "i think she stole liquor"

Cop steps in front of her car, draws.

She steers away and starts to drive.

Cop murders her as soon as her vehicle begins moving.

article provides such interesting details :thunk:

emphasis mine

quote:

Young partially rolls down the window and twice says "For what?" with a large tote bag over her left shoulder, which seems to block her stomach from view of the officer. The second officer approaches the front of Young's vehicle as the first officer continues to tell her to get out of the car.

"I'm not going to do that," Young says.

The officer in front of Young's car has his left hand on the hood of Young's vehicle as Young can be seen turning the steering wheel. The officer has his firearm drawn in his right hand.

The video shows Young's vehicle moving forward, hitting the officer who was in front of the car, at which point the officer fires a single shot through the windshield. Young's vehicle continues moving forward until it hits the building.

At one point, shortly before the shot is fired, Young can be heard saying, "Are you going to shoot me?"

Officers are seen on the video running after Young's vehicle and immediately breaking Young's driver's side window to get her out after it hits the side of the building.

Blendon Township Chief John Belford said in a statement Friday that within 10 seconds of getting Young out of her vehicle, officers called for paramedics; within 70 seconds, officers were treating Young's chest wound; and within 90 seconds, an emergency room doctor, who was in the parking lot at the time, began helping police treat her.

Blendon Township not naming officers involved, citing Marsy's Law, calling them victims of assault

Blendon Township has not named either officer, citing Marsy's Law, which aims to protect crime victims but has been cited by police agencies as the reason they can't release the names of officers involved in such situations.

Young's family, in a statement released Friday, identified the officer as Connor Grubb, who has been with Blendon Township since 2019, according to Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission records. Blendon Township said Friday they would not confirm the officer's identity.

In a statement on Friday, the department said the first officer, who did not fire his weapon, had his arm and hand inside the driver's window when Young accelerated, making him a victim of misdemeanor assault. The second officer, who fired his weapon, was hit by the vehicle and a victim of attempted vehicular assault, the statement said

we totally didn't know she was pregnant, we tried really hard to help her recover from the fatal wound we gave her, and hell there was an ER doctor that happened to be there who helped, there was nothing that could be done though, we aim to kill and boy howdy do we kill, right? but we had to..

she totally committed assault on us because we got in the way of her car making her do so, we had no choice guys

what do you mean we could have just let her leave, taken her license plate down, and just issued warrants for petty theft and running from police? that sounds pretty gay, and I don't get paid leave for that

Somebody has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Sep 2, 2023

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Lets be honest it would just be a warrant for running from the cops. I don't believe she shoplifted poo poo

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Did she even steal anything? The article doesn’t say so. I assume she didn’t, and the police murdered a completely innocent, unarmed pregnant woman minding her own business. If she had, the article would have mentioned that stolen liquor was recovered from the evil shoplifter.

FlapYoJacks has issued a correction as of 16:50 on Sep 2, 2023

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
the fact that they didn't immediately crow about her stolen loot means she didn't do poo poo.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the fact that they didn't immediately crow about her stolen loot means she didn't do poo poo.

Yeah, the story would be about brave heroes being wounded in the course of apprehending a thug if she'd stolen anything. Instead deputies Fife and Pyle were the victims of assault and must be protected. It's interesting seeing how far they've leaned into "If a cop bruises his knuckles punching a suspect's face while he sits on their chest, the suspect has assaulted the officer"

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Imagine how that entire interaction would have gone if the officers had simply explained that someone had accused her of shoplifting, and do you mind if they checked the bag? She would likely have said yes, and the interaction would have been complete in a minute or two.

Instead, they walk up and start yelling, “Get out of the car!” without explanation, scaring the hell out of her because she hasn't done anything wrong, causing her to panic because she's a minority, pregnant, and scared, and now she and her unborn child are dead.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

why should they stop? people eat that poo poo up.

it's also wild how quick the switch gets flipped when it's a white person who gets iced by a cop.

I just had to endure my dad (ex-fed) telling me how the murder of Ashli Babbitt was a tragedy and there was no reason to fire a weapon at her since she didn't have a weapon herself. this is the same guy who was always talking about how he never knew if a suspect had five pistols and a knife on him at any given time.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

it's also wild how quick the switch gets flipped when it's a white person who gets iced by a cop.

I just had to endure my dad (ex-fed) telling me how the murder of Ashli Babbitt was a tragedy and there was no reason to fire a weapon at her since she didn't have a weapon herself. this is the same guy who was always talking about how he never knew if a suspect had five pistols and a knife on him at any given time.

Whenever chuds bring up Ashli Babbitt I just insist that she died of a fentanyl overdose. Drives them batshit.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

If you link to articles that include embed videos of people being killed with bodycam footage etc please remember to spoiler/nms/nws that stuff

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Whenever chuds bring up Ashli Babbitt I just insist that she died of a fentanyl overdose. Drives them batshit.

:dafuq:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

It's a common talking point for cop murders, like preexisting conditions. "The footage of the cop literally choking that person to death is misleading, if they weren't on fentanyl or didn't have a preexisting heart condition it wouldn't have been a problem"

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
It's what everyone was trying to say abt George Floyd

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Have they considered that Blendon Township’s goons were protestors, giving Young the right, neigh, responsibility, to run them over with a car?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Whoever mocks chuds should see to it that in the process he does not become a chud. And if you gaze long enough into an A. Babbitt, the Babbitt will gaze back into you.

Weka
May 5, 2019

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Sounds like at least on this one issues you're further to the right than your nazi dad.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Weka posted:

Sounds like at least on this one issues you're further to the right than your nazi dad.

the curse of the cum warrior strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Zeroisanumber posted:

how many times does this creepy freak need to get banned for CHUDbloodlust before it gets him permad?