Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

nexas posted:

This is kind of where I am with him as well. It's weird, because I like some of the stuff Punk preaches about (Trans rights, workers rights etc) but it feels like he's doing it just so he can say he's on the right side of history without doing the leg work to back those words up.

you can have actual good or great or even ideal politics and be completely unbearable in interpersonal relationships. it's in fact very common.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

All this wouldn't have happened if Bryan Danielson , the one true lockerroom leader, hadn't had broken his arm teaching Okada how to wrestle. Tony needs his ACTUAL favorite wrestler back to set the ship straight

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk wants to be locker room leader Undertaker so badly. He'd bring back wrestlers court if he had any real balls.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

keithy george posted:

I've wondered if it's a bit weird of him to point to the trans rights sign while he's working heel, but I am just an empty headed gently caress.

personally I would like a world where heels and faces can agree on trans ppls humanity, would be a welcome break tbh

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Punk wants to be locker room leader Undertaker so badly. He'd bring back wrestlers court if he had any real balls.
still lol when i remember that rvd story from when punk was in freaking WWECW and was like 'alright call everyone together for a Locker Room Meeting'

bro you are jobbing to marcus cor von

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

A Fancy Hat posted:

All jokes aside Punk needs professional help because he cannot handle even the SLIGHTEST perceived inconvenience or perceived disrespect.

he reminds me of how much of a dick i would be to everyone around me if i had a ridiculous amount of money and could do whatever i want without repercussions. a man of the people

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Endorph posted:

still lol when i remember that rvd story from when punk was in freaking WWECW and was like 'alright call everyone together for a Locker Room Meeting'

bro you are jobbing to marcus cor von

Yeah, Landlord Phil takes RVD aside and goes, very solemnly, "I just want you to know this meeting's not about you" and this was when Rob was WWE champ, or at least ECW champ. Now, RVD didn't quite have the stroke other champs did but it did leave Rob very puzzled, like he thought he was being ribbed.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
how can someone married to aj lee be so angry all the time

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

shiksa posted:

personally I would like a world where heels and faces can agree on trans ppls humanity, would be a welcome break tbh
Ill drink to that

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Crazy is his superpower

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Failed at UFC
Failed at writing comic books
Failed at acting
Failed at getting Collision to outdraw Dynamite
Failed at getting Hangman to react to him
Failed at getting the Elite fired

Id be angry too if I was this bad at everything I was passionate about.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

Failed at acting

We're forgetting the brilliant starring turn as CM Punkrock in The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! are we? :colbert:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
He was pretty good in that clip of Mayans I saw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Shes the one doing all this

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Failed at UFC
Failed at writing comic books
Failed at acting
Failed at getting Collision to outdraw Dynamite
Failed at getting Hangman to react to him
Failed at getting the Elite fired

I’d be angry too if I was this bad at everything I was passionate about.

he's really passionate about not doing drugs or drinking. we just need phil to get passionate about not doing other stuff

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Maybe Phil should smoke weed and chill the gently caress out

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
CM Punk would call 911 if he got paranoid on weed

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Imagining Punk taking the wrong gummies and then texting everyone for advice because the floor is really far away now like a friend of mine did.

Except he's on the top turnbuckle instead of the couch.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it's a good question, she seems like a hoot

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
The static at the beginning of Punk's entrance is louder than the normal version of Cult of Personality because of the noise from all of the TV monitors he knocks over before he comes out.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He was pretty good in that clip of Mayans I saw

It was a small role, but yeah he was like a real actor. He was good enough that I was kinda hoping he would continue to just act.

Of course the first time he's cast as Background Henchman #3 in a Mission Impossible movie and then tells Tom Cruise that he needs to call a cast meeting...

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I just remembered that cm punk is fragile

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

AJ Lee is wrestlings Shelly Miscavage

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That DICK! posted:

:hmmyes:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

That DICK! posted:

She's barricaded herself in a warehouse in LA making a terrible women's wrestling show to avoid the Punker.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Dangerous Person posted:

I just remembered that cm punk is fragile

wish he were Die Hardman

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
News: https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1698071772543738090

views: lol lmao even

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't believe CM Punk is loving dead

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

it turns out that throwing the money mark into a pile of monitors is the line for professional wrestling

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

you hosed up you hosed up

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Someone needs to check on FTR Bald and FTR Gun/Hammer.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

LOL and might I add LMAO

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I'm surprised he actually did it.

I marked like crazy when the signed him. But he's been nothing but a pain in the rear end liability and a cancer. gently caress you for trying to destroy AEW, Phil.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol seeing the name phil and immediately picturing cm punk as the DSP of the wrestling world

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Calling him Phil is so great

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
how was i supposed to know attacking jungle boy would get me fired? its a beginners trap dood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Wow, what a legacy.