Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Game looks awesome

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Meh. I call it Mario blunder. Wrap it up nintendailures

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The audience for apolitical, naive works is fast disappearing. The world has rightly grown up and embraced darker, grittier depictions of heroes such as Zack Snyder's "Superman", the twisted Garfields of "I'm Sorry Jon", and the grizzled, jaded Archie of "Riverdale", who will speak truth to power. See Matt Reeve's "The Batman," as well, for more.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

Meh. I call it Mario blunder. Wrap it up nintendailures

this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

The audience for apolitical, naive works is fast disappearing. The world has rightly grown up and embraced darker, grittier depictions of heroes such as Zack Snyder's "Superman", the twisted Garfields of "I'm Sorry Jon", and the grizzled, jaded Archie of "Riverdale", who will speak truth to power. See Matt Reeve's "The Batman," as well, for more.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Archie's Nemesis

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Elephant Toad looking badass tho 💯

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TTYD badge system returns.... PLUS soulslike elements :catstare:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

TTYD badge system returns.... PLUS soulslike elements :catstare:
Don’t forget it’s a strand-type game.

----------------

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Holy poo poo.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arch Nemesis posted:

new powerups look awesome, badges rule, bowser stole someone else's castle again. this one's looking good

he didnt just steal it

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I turned myself into a castle, Mario! I'm Castle Bowser!!!

thjos

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

wonderfully fusing yourself with an object that belongs to someone else counts as stealing it. but, whatever, go off

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the Furtive Goomba...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Joey McChrist posted:

the Furtive Goomba...

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arch Nemesis posted:

wonderfully fusing yourself with an object that belongs to someone else counts as stealing it. but, whatever, go off

i said didn't "just" steal it. r>c>p -_-

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sound on

https://files.catbox.moe/ny5700.mp4

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

lmfao

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gas that thread

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmfao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao jesus christ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

gas that thread

----------------