Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

“artist”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halverine
May 26, 2004

Endsay ookhay

Being kind. Musician?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Whenever they get together in person and do a show it's always great, though they don't seem to have put their London Q&A up, I think they've put it behind some extra paywall or something?

Think its going up on delay as they had that separate live stream available for it i know they kinda explained what they thought was going to happen in one of the wor's before they went to london.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's behind a different paywall because bryan's a worker at heart

Halverine
May 26, 2004

Endsay ookhay

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it's behind a different paywall because bryan's a worker at heart

Mos def but Admin Tony works out most of that stuff these days I think as Bryan is too frazzled with life as a dad to get too involved with that sort of agreement.

Speaking of Nails does anyone know if he went to London as well?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Halverine posted:

I laughed at that whole DQ schpeel about the gun and the tiger but lately the thing that regularly has me laughing until my stomach hurts is Granny's memoir readings.

Shorter Granny: Someone else got murdered on our property. It was a better time.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dave buries punk six feet deep in his Dave way on the Garrett show (12 listeners)

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
The London Q&A being behind a different paywall is, I assume, because the London Q&A was organized/run by a third party, not the Observer/F4W organization. I had not heard of the streaming site Premier before, but looking at it, it's got all of the Starrcast panels, some indies, and a lot of podcast/shoot interview/etc. material available to purchase. Beyond "agreeing to be part of the event organized by a third party" I don't think it's a carny worker move to cede the rights to the first run of the Q&A any more than it's a carny move that Renee's live podcast recordings at Starrcast are only available behind the Starrcast paywall for several months before they get released on her podcast/YouTube feeds.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
the london qa has nothing longtime listeners haven't heard before

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Incessant Excess posted:

the london qa has nothing longtime listeners haven't heard before

Any Big Daddy HOF talk though???

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

yea ok posted:

Dave buries punk six feet deep in his Dave way on the Garrett show (12 listeners)

I will say it....garrett (double G) isn't that bad, and in fact his shows with dave are way better than the ones with bryan because garrett asks questions, he follows up, and he lets dave run. He also doesn't recap minutiae of raw.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

algebra testes posted:

Any Big Daddy HOF talk though???

I think he came up but I immediately zoned out

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sleep with the vicious posted:

I will say it....garrett (double G) isn't that bad, and in fact his shows with dave are way better than the ones with bryan because garrett asks questions, he follows up, and he lets dave run. He also doesn't recap minutiae of raw.

You are extremely brave...and correct.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I think Garrett is the best co-host for Dave for news cause of that but I still prefer Bryan for show reviews

Also great Dave London story too

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

sleep with the vicious posted:

I mostly agree. I generally like Bryan but he gets stuck on things sometimes. Garrett just lets Dave expand on stuff from the newsletter, which is usually fun. Dave is the real star.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Give me a three hour Garrett/Craig show.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1698158901332758547

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

If only Dave had chosen to just ignore a massive wrestling story with long term repercussions to the second biggest wrestling promotion in the world, everything would be okay forever!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
there are too many people that think dave controls all of wrestling

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

you can tell he's really matured because he didn't mention the people who shall remain nameless

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Was excited to see a new show just dropped on Observer/Figure Four so I could lap up all that gossip but apparently WWE had a PPV today? Seems unlikely if you ask me.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
WOR is starting soon, what you saw was a Bryan & Vinny covering a show with the most generic match in WWE history in Miz/Knight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah just listened to the show, it was 40 minutes long and ended with,"Yeah you probably could have skipped most of this PPV."

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Edward Mass posted:

WOR is starting soon, what you saw was a Bryan & Vinny covering a show with the most generic match in WWE history in Miz/Knight.

Lol Bryan described this as Miz v Miz with Miz as the referee and it was a complete disaster by exposing that while LA Knight is insanely iverge is just another Miz and putting this natch together put a microscope on that fact

And their rage against Austin Theory as The Most Average Wrestler

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he didn’t say it was a complete disaster or that LA Knight was exposed. hyperbole like this is why wrestling fans are considered slobbering morons.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1698255265135804607

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1698257133152907657?t=lIgZ7Fw1nMs4FpeqK5lK6Q&s=19

I missed this

CM Punk pulling a George Costanza but still wanting to be praised for it

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOpKO1q3Fc&t=624s

Dave's dog at 9:52

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Honestly as they were starting the recap I was thinking basically this exact same thing and it's good to hear Dave acknowledge it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hell yeah

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

And he doesn't pet the dog's cute lil head ONCE. Dave, expect a strongly worded fax.

E. Dave, if you got the fax already please disregard. I didn't see you pet your dog's head, but you did, earlier in the clip. Please accept my apology.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

reignofevil posted:

Honestly as they were starting the recap I was thinking basically this exact same thing and it's good to hear Dave acknowledge it.

As soon as it was described as 'lunging' I mentally corrected it to 'he took a swing at Tony and missed'.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jubs i voted for bikers court fyi

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1698110999780569548?t=VovYr6ox3ggEe-ZY-pb4uw&s=19

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Here's a podcast. Kevin Nash, who probably knows a thing or two, thinks punk is a bully who needs mental help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAa4uvsq_S0

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Here's a podcast. Kevin Nash, who probably knows a thing or two, thinks punk is a bully who needs mental help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAa4uvsq_S0

This is the most low energy, boring podcast I've ever seen.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

His co-host is a real dickhead and I dropped it a little while after Nash’s son died because I just couldn’t stand him anymore.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/thebarrylad/status/1698311879989326256?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

amazing burial of "Theory" by dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

loving the daddest of dad hats