Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I'm the Picasso.

E: Wotta snipe, wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

PurpleXVI posted:

Just probate everyone who posts there by default, that way no one will escape the watchful glare of moderation.

With some of the poo poo they were posting those permas were just, lol. Never should have got that far

A tragedy goons of all people are too hosed up to be allowed to have "Clifford the big red slut" gang tags :colbert:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

PurpleXVI posted:

Just probate everyone who posts there by default, that way no one will escape the watchful glare of moderation.

That’s basically what happened in the end because the only people who could stand to be there were the creeps posting their whack stash and getting off on ‘freaking out the normies’ or whatever

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

SniperWoreConverse posted:

A tragedy goons of all people are too hosed up to be allowed to have "Clifford the big red slut" gang tags :colbert:

I'm sorry but this is actually really funny.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

That went about 1000x better than I expected, to be honest.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
ITT

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

You can call me Great Thing, cuz I always cum in pears

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

OMFG FURRY posted:

prob one of the better sandman books

Um excuse me this is clearly from the spinoff series Lucifer in this video essay I will lay out the timeline that

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Alucard posted:

Sent to @littletinycock - did you get it or did I mess up the abbreviation?

Mods please ultimate ban this poster for being mean to me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
that's definitely form the main series. I liked it a lot but it often had wonky art lol.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Um excuse me this is clearly from the spinoff series Lucifer in this video essay I will lay out the timeline that

That image is definitely from Sandman. But is also the genesis of the spin offs.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

That image is definitely from Sandman. But is also the genesis of the spin offs.

Been a while since I read through the main series and still haven't finished Lucifer, I just assumed it was from an issue I hadn't got to yet :negative:

Milo and POTUS posted:

that's definitely form the main series. I liked it a lot but it often had wonky art lol.

:same: Was pretty disappointed that the big final storyline had a sketchy cubist style rather than the more detailed realistic line drawings from the first couple of arcs:

vs

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
The posture is actually a chair. She's not that hunched it's a high-backed chair, not sure everyone sees that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i mean her neck craned like that is definitely not great

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Takes No Damage posted:

Been a while since I read through the main series and still haven't finished Lucifer, I just assumed it was from an issue I hadn't got to yet :negative:

:same: Was pretty disappointed that the big final storyline had a sketchy cubist style rather than the more detailed realistic line drawings from the first couple of arcs:

vs

I accidentally said the same thing directly to Marc Hempel without realizing it was him at a comic convention in the mid 90s

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Scratch Monkey posted:

I accidentally said the same thing directly to Marc Hempel without realizing it was him at a comic convention in the mid 90s

:lol:

(he deserved it, though)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Butani bottom

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

SPONGE BOB FLARE PANTS

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

Oof size: Large

maybealabia posted:

SPONGE BOB FLARE PANTS

Burning sensation Down There? Better check for crabs.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How is fire supposed to work at the bottom of the sea? FAKE!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Scratch Monkey posted:

:discourse:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Been slowly making my way through the "Companies circling the drain" thread in PYF and came across this a few weeks ago:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3762804&perpage=40&pagenumber=167#post471453464

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Been slowly making my way through the "Companies circling the drain" thread in PYF and came across this a few weeks ago:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3762804&perpage=40&pagenumber=167#post471453464

:randstare:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

:randno:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ever get Icy-Hot on your sack?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm disagreeing with you hard here, I've been to a hotel with dinosaur robots and it was loving amazing.

There's also likely a staff member nearby who keeps watch and comes out to help if you need it. There was at the one I was at.

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

PainterofCrap posted:

Ever get Icy-Hot on your sack?

Maybe it is because I am dead inside, but it feels fine & maybe even vaguely nice

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Cocaine Bear posted:

How is fire supposed to work at the bottom of the sea? FAKE!

https://youtu.be/4J9BdL4A6oY?feature=shared

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I'm disagreeing with you hard here, I've been to a hotel with dinosaur robots and it was loving amazing.

There's also likely a staff member nearby who keeps watch and comes out to help if you need it. There was at the one I was at.

I hope the staff was armed. Because, you know, robot dinosaurs.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Misread Lou as Ron and hated it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Nono I ordered a prickly pear.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Elviscat posted:

Misread Lou as Ron and hated it.

Same thing jesus

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Same thing jesus

Jesus Perlman?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Splicer posted:

Nono I ordered a prickly pear.

just don't let it shave for a few days

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/1wVSrbr.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/5iSexdU.mp4

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

:pedoranda:

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Do seagulls get the meat shits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Well this is a loving niche smiley.