Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

redgubbinz posted:

Thanks, Linda! I love watching Max dominate the circuit and will check out these videos on X! - let me just do a quick search....let's see here "x videos race domination"

oh no

5770 racial domination FREE videos found on XVIDEOS for this search.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

5770 racial domination FREE videos found on XVIDEOS for this search.

That's up 14% over last year!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

X is the place to talk about Women.

Women's unregretted impressions up 34%

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Linda Yikexxxarino not so boring anymore!

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

redshirt posted:

X is the place for women but not by women! ergo it's much more progressive than none of the other options; not even TikTok.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

redshirt posted:

Elon doesn't care about women's regrets, so that part wouldn't be measured.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

redgubbinz posted:

Thanks, Linda! I love watching Max dominate the circuit and will check out these videos on X! - let me just do a quick search....let's see here "x videos race domination"

oh no

So good

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012

redgubbinz posted:

oh no

:lol:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

ben shapino posted:

GBS hates women
I regret every user second of this.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
I'm 30 pages behind on this thread so I'm not sure people even still need bluesky codes.

Plus unlike you commoners I signed up to the wait-list and got in by my own bootstraps so I don't owe this thread anything.

But here you go, with extra hoops to jump through since, as stated, I earned these codes with extremely hard work:

bsky-social-svigh-#@@##
Replace each of the @s with the last letter of the alphabet and the #s each with the number six

bsky-social-w2o2u-_____
1. The first letter of the new name of Twitter (trick question, it's the only letter)
2. The first letter of aardvark
3. The first letter of the first name of the Nazi founder of Twitter who also has involvement in Bluesky
4. f, it's just the letter f
5. The first letter of the old name of X

All lowercase.

Thorgot fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Sep 4, 2023

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Here’s a couple more codes, enjoy

bsky-social-hafx4-pjnza

bsky-social-4gvyq-vkpa5

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Sep 4, 2023

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Farten Barfen posted:

bsky-social-hafx4-pjnza
Took this one. Thanks!

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013

Thorgot posted:

I'm 30 pages behind on this thread so I'm not sure people even still need bluesky codes.

Plus unlike you commoners I signed up to the wait-list and got in by my own bootstraps so I don't owe this thread anything.

But here you go, with extra hoops to jump through since, as stated, I earned these codes with extremely hard work:

bsky-social-svigh-#@@##
Replace each of the @s with the last letter of the alphabet and the #s each with the number six

bsky-social-w2o2u-_____
1. The first letter of the new name of Twitter (trick question, it's the only letter)
3. The first letter of the first name of the Nazi founder of Twitter who also has involvement in Bluesky

All lowercase.

I snagged the second code, cheers!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Why are Blue sky codes always posted as puzzles?

If ye wish to flee platform of Nazi
First you must answer my riddles of three

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Thorgot posted:

bsky-social-svigh-#@@##

bsky-social-w2o2u-_____

All lowercase.

Got the first one, thank you!

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Originally it was because people were paranoid bots were scraping this thread for codes.

I just like puzzles.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
There's a whole thread about blue sky and codes now too. Maybe it's taking off

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
My biggest hope for Bluesky is that it gets just enough traction and buzz that Elgon Misk does something embarrassing and funny on Twitter in reaction to it.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
He already did, he hid every post mentioning the word bluesky or invite for a weekend a while back

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1698426285658128457

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Why does it have those gross strings hanging from it? No seriously what are those supposed to be they look like worms

Edit: are they hairs?!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Talorat posted:

Why does it have those gross strings hanging from it? No seriously what are those supposed to be they look like worms

cum

or intestinal worms

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Re: Tesla chat

My impression is that Tesla has taken the shoddy quality control of US car manufacturers and dialled it up to eleven. You might have a good car delivered. You might have something unusable show up at your door costing you twice the price you've already paid in repairs before having to junk it. But people who are happy with them seem happy with them. I think the sales have dipped as Elon has been an arse lately - but it's still the most popular EV brand in Norway (where EVs account for over 90% of new car sales), and account for 26% of all sales including the ICEs

I think our strong consumer laws negate a bit of the lovely things about Tesla, like having to cover all unexpected costs for the first five years idk

I'd never dream of buying an American car though - not even a Ford built outside the US

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

X, the everything app

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I mean, constantly exploding and rusted through is actually how I see X so I suppose thats accurate

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
There is a Bluesky thread now: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041020&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

And once again, my first thought was, "Yep, that's something that I definitely would have thought looked awesome back when I was 14 in the late 90's."

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I wonder how much stuff he's commercially using like that was made using pirated software from ultra litigious companies

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

All sizzle no steak

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
---

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Talorat posted:

they're speedpubes you fuuuuuc-

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

imagine being the poor bastard that elon kept up all night to produce this garbage, micromanaging every millisecond of it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Foo Diddley posted:

imagine being the poor bastard that elon kept up all night to produce this garbage, micromanaging every millisecond of it

lol no

he probably farted it out using some template in 15 mins and Elon looked at it and went "based"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Foo Diddley posted:

To the micron level

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
That’s just enormously embarrassing. It’s the sort of thing I’d have made when I was like 11 and experimenting with effects in blender or some poo poo.

also there’s cum on it

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

“Watch on Twitter”

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What are they meant to be? Hairs stuck on a branding iron?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Jakabite posted:

That’s just enormously embarrassing. It’s the sort of thing I’d have made when I was like 11 and experimenting with effects in blender or some poo poo.

also there’s cum on it

X: Tons of cum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
X: big, thick, concerning ropes dripping from our logo