Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The posters version of getting bangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

post hole digger posted:

So up in it he changed his av lol

oh my god you're right lmao, what a dork move

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

People are so mean to me for suggesting they might have good famous friends in AEW.

https://twitter.com/BackupHangman/status/1698454762088239140

I laughed at the 'gently caress up, mark' response because I'm not even sure what that means.

Leslie is going on quite the tear of hiding his Xs lately. Sad he lacks the courage of his convictions.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

That's such an interesting level of derangement. "Well uh because these people are bad and wrong, they obviously can't enjoy a cool thing. They're cheering ironically" as if the AEW crowd doesn't love Hobbs, Miro, and Joe.

Someone should tell those 90k people last week in the UK, or that packed stadium this weekend that nobody watches AEW.
I hope TK is able to keep up whatever financial wizardry lets him keep putting these shows that nobody watches on, because I'm enjoying them.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s like when someone was insisting that the crowd chanting “cowboy poo poo” was because they hated Hangman and wanted him to go away

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
These are the same people who say "I'm gonna buy a ticket to AEW so I can sit in the crowd and be mad", so maybe the logic makes sense in their heads.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I have literally never considered buying a WWE ticket to be mad there because it's a dumb idea that wastes my own money to go to something that sucks that I won't enjoy.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I went to a WWE house show once before AEW existed just because it seemed like something a wrestling fan should do once in their life, and my friends had tickets going spare.

It was Alright I Guess.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lid posted:

I have literally never considered buying a WWE ticket to be mad there because it's a dumb idea that wastes my own money to go to something that sucks that I won't enjoy.

Yeah but think about Vincels, Jim listeners and e-drones. They're like that

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

History Comes Inside! posted:

I went to a WWE house show once before AEW existed just because it seemed like something a wrestling fan should do once in their life, and my friends had tickets going spare.

It was Alright I Guess.

I went to a house show during the time when I pretty much hated WWE and I had a lot of fun because live wrestling is fun (and a lot of NXT people were there and Bryan Danielson).

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I only went to one wrestling event/WWE show as a kid. I think it wound up being a Smackdown taping, all I remember was Austin got his rear end kicked and I got a DX foam finger

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

My father used to take me to the monthly house shows the WWF used to run in my hometown, though by the mid nineties those dried up. Last WWF show I went to was a Raw in 98.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I went to a few events after moving to the US, including the Raw where Bret Hart hosted which was the night Impact moved to Mondays. Even more recently when I had fallen out of wrestling in 2018 I went to an NXT house show because my roommate at the time wanted to go and it was fun because live wrestling is fun and we got to cheer loudly for a debuting Punishment Martinez because we thought his name was funny. But even if it was great seeing Keith Lee and Dijak wrestle among many others it was so clear how stripped down even the best WWE event is with the constant ads and slow pace. But I've never bought tickets to anything, not wrestling or movies or concerts, thinking "oh I'm gonna hate this!!!" because who the gently caress does that. Life's too short to be mired in negativity.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/KXNGAO/status/1698546363204616223

Wild to claim everyone hated Orange Cassidy and not just a few weirdos.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

When he turned up at All Out 2019 the audience popped pretty big for him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZbozxirGcM&t=5952s

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Can we get two All Gaslight Wrestlers to tell Leslie to gently caress off?

https://twitter.com/TheMikeOldfield/status/1698719988377411762

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Taffy Torpedo posted:

These are the same people who say "I'm gonna buy a ticket to AEW so I can sit in the crowd and be mad", so maybe the logic makes sense in their heads.

Sat next to one of these people last night. Constantly on their phone looking at Jim and Brian Last’s twitter account, and complaining about matches being boring or how OC isn’t a real wrestler.

Naturally they spent $100 on merch.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/ChatGrapplePops/status/1698255901902197068?t=ndPB709neJSMlgCwOsDCFA&s=19

Tinfoil hat wearers

lol @ another bootlicker when getting interaction
https://twitter.com/BackupHangman/status/1698700038120026468?t=veMFIONKNtEXLKIIb6bhXA&s=19

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I started seeing a ton of Ibou’s tweets recently and his opinion always seems to be “yeah every PPV is great and the weekly shows are great…. BUT WHAT IF THEY WEREN’T?!” That and a lot of getting mad about things he imagined happened or getting angry that something he imagined would happen didn’t actually happen.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

yea ok posted:

https://twitter.com/backuphangman/status/1698428356281164083

All of these Punk Camp people are the biggest losers on earth lol

Hey man, I'm just a loser, not the biggest loser.

I was a Punk appreciator, and honestly, I was getting sick of his poo poo. It must have sucked being backstage having to walk on eggshells when he was around.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wwe's director of long term creative following wwegareth honestly makes so much sense

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The Elite have manipulated the masses into turning on the true savior, CM Punk

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Really want to know the exact process in great detail of The Elite manipulating all of Chicago into turning against Punk. Legitimately curious how they did that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bonk posted:

Really want to know the exact process in great detail of The Elite manipulating all of Chicago into turning against Punk. Legitimately curious how they did that.

Turns out it's by being *checks notes* really good pro wrestlers!!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Crisis actors in the crowd

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
outstanding weekend for takes lmao

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Kyle has ruined my algorithm

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Continued:

WHO WAS ON THE JURY TONY?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

It’s illegal to fire cm punk

bartok
May 10, 2006

going to be interesting to see how a man with a Leftist podcast like Leslie will deal with CM Punk returning to WWE assuming that happens

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

bartok posted:

going to be interesting to see how a man with a Leftist podcast like Leslie will deal with CM Punk returning to WWE assuming that happens

He'll deal with it by being a hypocritical rear end, OP.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

bartok posted:

He will probably just have to face the facts at that point I guess.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I knew something was up because Punk kept talking about Jack Perry’s sweet, sweet can.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Coolness Averted posted:

Continued:

WHO WAS ON THE JURY TONY?

an All White Jury

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/wrestlingbubble/status/1698831738418446782

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Not wanting to talk to the guy that threw a chair at your head and then tried to assault your boss is definitely a much worse offense than throwing a chair at someone's head and then trying to assault your boss

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Well, obviously not any manager :smugmrgw:

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Drakkel posted:

Not wanting to talk to the guy that threw a chair at your head and then tried to assault your boss is definitely a much worse offense than throwing a chair at someone's head and then trying to assault your boss

In most work places, throwing a chair at your boss kinda wraps the whole thing up without the need for mediation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
The victims, you see, are just as bad because they didn't psychically predict it would happen.