Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

he'll panic and buy aldi instead and rename it to x grocery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1698858685618143439?t=5zTYmy1FT-CNkCVrJ5QYBg&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's going to challenge zuckerberg to a fight again and then back out again

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Idk if i've ever seen a man flail about so publically before.

Is it a humiliation fetish thing?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Can you tell me who these "far-left" pressure groups are and how I might find them because the gently caress if they exist in the world that I inhabit.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

in what world does facebook bend the knee to the left

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

Can you tell me who these "far-left" pressure groups are and how I might find them because the gently caress if they exist in the world that I inhabit.

you know what hidden group that controls the world he's talking about thats right... the illuminati is leftist and woke

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Rubellavator posted:

in what world does facebook bend the knee to the left

to a billionaire stephen miller is centrist

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

wasn’t one of big reveals of the twitter files found to be false because Matt in his very careful research and reporting got mixed up with acronyms

is there someone he can confuse the ADL with?

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

WhyteRyce posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Defense_League

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

free speech alive and well on elon musk's free speech platform

https://twitter.com/Jags24Asare/status/1698823478256779768

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Panfilo posted:

He's seriously blaming this on the ADL now? I guess it's a very convenient scapegoat for him to explain how his takeover has only made things worse.

Be interesting to see what this info dump has. No more Matt Taibbi?

I think he's just lining up excuses for the inevitable bankruptcy. "It was the Jews" works with the crowd he likes these days. I'm sure the new CEO will get thrown under the bus too.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's going to buy the adl

Changing acronym to mean "apartheid defense league"

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

that’s me, still searching my name all night long

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

apatheticman posted:

Idk if i've ever seen a man flail about so publically before.

Is it a humiliation fetish thing?

It has to be.

Remember when he said he was going to remove the block feature and everyone poo poo on him?

I can't wait to see what his next dumb fixation will be.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

https://twitter.com/SteakFrankhouse/status/1698781874041028927?t=gLWd3nQqDb6jbPZ59vEgOA&s=19

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Article on Chris Matthews posted:

“People are a little impressed with themselves,” Griffin went on to say, continuing his commentary about the scene. “It’s a bit of an echo chamber.” Matthews is central to that echo chamber at the Ritz, as in the 2008 presidential campaign. He is, in a sense, the carnival barker at the center of it, spewing tiny pellets of chewed nuts across the table while comparing Obama to Mozart and Clinton to Salieri. At one point, Matthews suddenly became hypnotized by a TV over the bar set to a rebroadcast of “Hardball.” “Hey, there I am it’s me,” he said, staring at himself on the screen. “It’s me.”

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

lol

lurkeskywalker
Jul 12, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

elon really is like henry ford

You can be any colour you like. As long as it's white

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib
lmao that this made Musk admit half of twitter's value is gone.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Hate it when a Bethesda game lets me create a character

https://twitter.com/Jags24Asare/status/1698824935962001865?t=5w1GYR76d8An5qoCzrgi5A&s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I dunno suing the ADL for defamation because they’re saying there is anti-semitism on your website and then claiming the reason they’re doing this is because the Jewish organization is a big shadowy cabal that uses their control of global finance to exert power from behind the curtain might not be the best move but I don’t have a big brain like Musk

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I dunno suing the ADL for defamation because they’re saying there is anti-semitism on your website and then claiming the reason they’re doing this is because the Jewish organization is a big shadowy cabal that uses their control of global finance to exert power from behind the curtain might not be the best move but I don’t have a big brain like Musk

The lady he QTed asking if he should do that poll is a Nazi and the guy he keeps replying to whose name I forget is also a Nazi.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Staltran posted:

lmao that this made Musk admit half of twitter's value is gone.

twitter was never worth 44 instagrams

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

quote:

Elon Musk's father told The U.S. Sun he feared his billionaire son could be assassinated.

The 77-year-old Errol Musk criticized a recent article in The New Yorker that explored the world's richest person's influence on government decisions about the war in Ukraine.

Pentagon officials told The New Yorker that Elon Musk was treated like an "unelected official" and raised concerns about his attitude toward Vladimir Putin. The report also highlighted how crucial SpaceX's Starlink satellites had been in the war in Ukraine.

"It's a hit job, a shadow government-sponsored opening salvo on Elon," the elder Musk told The U.S. Sun.

And when The U.S. Sun reporter asked whether he feared the "shadow government" could assassinate his son, he replied, "Yes."

The SpaceX CEO appears to have a strained relationship with his father and has previously called him a "terrible human being."

Errol Musk also described the New Yorker article to The U.S. Sun as "the artillery-like softening up of the enemy before the actual attack."

In May of last year, the billionaire appeared to joke that he could "die under mysterious circumstances" following an argument with Russia's space chief over SpaceX giving Starlink terminals to Ukrainian soldiers.

An X engineer previously told the BBC that two bodyguards had followed Elon Musk around the company headquarters, including to the bathroom. A lawsuit filed in May said he'd also requested a bathroom to be built next to his X office so he wouldn't have to wake up his security in the middle of the night.

But Elon Musk's own security concerns were most apparent during the controversy over his private jet being tracked last December. Journalists who shared links to the @ElonJet account on X, formerly known as Twitter, were temporarily barred, and Musk accused them of wanting to harm him.

That was after Elon Musk said a car carrying his son had been followed by a "crazy stalker (thinking it was me)."
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musks-dad-says-hes-100814758.html?guccounter=1
the smartest family

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The best way to prove he's not an anti-Semite is in a court of law. Because he's an anti-Semite and courts sometimes make bad decisions.

It worked in the diver case!

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I’m going to be assassinated by the EIC of the “Humor in Uniform” column of the readers digest.

Let it be known if I stop posting. o7

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Why wouldn't antisemitism be a part of X, the everything app?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WhyteRyce posted:

wasn’t one of big reveals of the twitter files found to be false because Matt in his very careful research and reporting got mixed up with acronyms

reported this post to jeffrey for defamation of matt taibbi, you're going to regret this one

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
jeffrey is elon

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star
“your honor i was in a khole” is surely a winning strategy

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEgk2v6KntY

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Showing how non antisemitic I am by never shutting the gently caress up about the jews

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Chairman Wao posted:

“your honor i was in a khole” is surely a winning strategy

it's going to work

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

"As your honor can see, I did in fact say "sike!" afterwards, so I am not criminally liable for this action..."

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
He's going to say "I'm not anti-semite but..." Isn't he?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Shrecknet posted:

"As your honor can see, I did in fact say "*ike!"

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I don’t think we should insult recreational users of ketamine by associating him with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/1699060703272010047?s=20