Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Get into Harsh Noise Wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

a lot of y'all are showing your whole drat rear end on this one

It sounds like the people on the couches were, that was the problem.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

crossposting this

What was the North Carolina artist's name again?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Sunk Dunk posted:

I need a good pod to listen to. They are forcing me back into the office and I need something to waste time and I’ve already listened through cumtown like 5 full run throughs gently caress

Good news

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

I need a good pod to listen to. They are forcing me back into the office and I need something to waste time and I’ve already listened through cumtown like 5 full run throughs gently caress

Uhh Yeah Dude is pretty good, they're almost at 1000 episodes so there's a lot to grind through. If you want something more cumtown esque try MSSP, Lemonparty or Pod About List.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I enjoy MSSP as someone who was introduced to it through the Cumtown universe

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I recommended it earlier but My Momma Told Me is a good one about black conspiracy theories (the host and so far all the guests are black) and it's very funny

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

MSSP is good but it gradually makes me more and more annoyed until i have to have a week off or something. Like matt will brag about how everyone at the dogpark hates him because his pitbull is too alpha, and yup, time for a little break lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jesus christ

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Cached Money posted:

Uhh Yeah Dude is pretty good, they're almost at 1000 episodes so there's a lot to grind through. If you want something more cumtown esque try MSSP, Lemonparty or Pod About List.

Does lemon party have an rss feed?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

Does lemon party have an rss feed?

No idea, I've just listened to it on YouTube.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They do and I checked and it's a hell of a lot easier to track down than it used to be on patreon

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
When was the last time that tafs did a show instead of a podcast it feels like it's been forever and I am ready for chet Hanks

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Chet Penis

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Been almost 2 months since the jadakiss interview

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

crossposting this

You forgot the video

https://burningjustice.net/sa/electricafroscienceinstitute.mp4

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

i'm sure they've got a half-dozen in the can. release the tapes, nick

moist turtleneck posted:

They do and I checked and it's a hell of a lot easier to track down than it used to be on patreon

yeah i listen to the main show on my pc then the premium on my phone while commuting. it just pops right up in podcast addict

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"like them fresh newport boxes" gave me "and some pussy, too!" vibes

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

slave to my cravings posted:

My guess is that they're stacking up material to be able to release it like a TV season once per week during the fall/winter.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They also mentioned that they were actually affected by the strike? Not sure if it was a joke or not but I guess I could see it for like camera ops and stuff.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
fuckin lol at the frog

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
They are not a major studio they are not affected by the strike. They just have to adhere to the demands or whatever. Maybe they are spending way too much time on the sketches? I forget who said it earlier in this thread but their editor is either way in over his head or just sucks rear end.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
this is me but with concert tickets, i always buy buffers for each side of the group to keep out the riff raff and open up Coat Seats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUr1XDG7Rrk

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

crossposting this

ice cream so good

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Shane gillis resurrecting Louis cks look on his new Netflix special (recessive Irish guy with vanity muscles dumped into a 2xl black cotton Hanes tee), and stole johnny Pemberton's moustache. 7/10, several perfect jokes

Take a drink every time he touches his back or tugs on his tee

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
wrp is also a must listen for cum town fans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWuGohizZk&t=1256s

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Shane is exactly what I pictured mentally when the boys were talking about yes ma’am guys who love when grandma makes breakfast

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

the new metzger half hour is wild too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JcfMyYKe5E

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

syke!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63tvXk93ewA&t=52s

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

majour333 posted:

Shane gillis resurrecting Louis cks look on his new Netflix special (recessive Irish guy with vanity muscles dumped into a 2xl black cotton Hanes tee), and stole johnny Pemberton's moustache. 7/10, several perfect jokes

Take a drink every time he touches his back or tugs on his tee

lol vanity muscles, sure

just started it, love the australian during 9/11

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Sunk Dunk posted:

stav is getting too fat for glasses, look at those babies bend

by doubling his bread intake, he's finally managed to double his head. incredible

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this shane special is fantastic

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Ew they let Adam on a plane

https://twitter.com/arbyswehavethe2/status/1699135291506725177?t=npNNRT3MNp0DMcsXeaZnBA&s=19

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

nicks one line impression of John Wilson was very good

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

i say swears online posted:

lol vanity muscles, sure

just started it, love the australian during 9/11

yeah that got me good

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

i say swears online posted:

this shane special is fantastic

:yeah:

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Shane's entire bit about how you gotta hand it to ISIS was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
did looking at stav make bert sober