Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

What difference will it make? When I bought it 15 years ago to inhale I did so under the guise of wanting to make whipped cream since they weren't allowed to sell it for inhalation. Now it'll be legal provided you carry a pot of whipping cream too?
It will make it easier to enact even harsher punishment on people who would already be getting half a dozen other bullshit charges anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Wes being honest. Same poo poo, more competent briefcases

https://twitter.com/channel4news/status/1699073928503951845?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Angepain posted:

I don't think this is particularly a smoking gun in itself, she just says she wanted people to think he was an antisemite and told the media that a lot. it's quite possible she actually believes both that it's true and she was doing good important work exposing the evil jam man

I noted she was very careful not to name the label in her speech which for sure would be slander.
Also worth remembering that Tory Alan Duncan was the politician they were talking about bringing down in the Al Jaz doc - he also had pro Palestinian views.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
We will do the same thing but with more BNP haircuts.

Don't stand there and accuse me of giving in to more Rachel Reeves austerity when the fade of my BNP haircut is in fact extremely sharp.

It's got an edge honed enough to cut a rubber dinghy right in two. Straight to the bottom of the Channel. Don't belittle that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I for one feel very reassured whenever people go on about their values, values are so important that every company has them and they really make a difference when they're charging you a fortune and dumping poo poo in the river.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

28° C is loving ridiculous and something needs to be done about it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I have an exceptionally Tommy Robinson do whenever I'm squeezing one out directly off of the canal bridge. That's values.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Still can't believe I thought Corbyn wold have had a chance if he'd only tried harder. loving stupid thing to think when this is the thin end of the wedge.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Dead Goon posted:

28° C is loving ridiculous and something needs to be done about it.

Good news op, billions of people wake up very early and work very hard to increase that temperature

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

we should build a big mirror over the whole of britane so we never have to endure a sunny day again. overcast forever, the way we like it hate it

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

bessantj posted:

Still can't believe I thought Corbyn wold have had a chance if he'd only tried harder. loving stupid thing to think when this is the thin end of the wedge.
He is very polite and law abiding, especially when compared to some other popular social leaders who have far more forcefully ended a culture of antisemitism from e.g. the White Rus and Black Hundreds in the past century.

Not sure that Joan Ryan or Alan Sugar or any of the rest of the complainers would actually want that kind of dogged material devotion to eradicating AS though :shobon:

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Dabir posted:

we should build a big mirror over the whole of britane so we never have to endure a sunny day again. overcast forever, the way we like it hate it

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Microplastics posted:

love living in a log cabin in the woods
'ate rain
simple as.

Unfortunately it's not a log cabin but close enough yeah.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/NHSActivistRN/status/1698965023563919676

The NHS is saved!!! :toot:

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Train more nurses

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Sorry to someone - I went to hit 'reply' and my screen jumped and 'reply' had changed into 'report' instead.
I didn't write anything and backed out of the screen. Hope that means whoever it was didn't get reported!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I went for a run today and then went to the shops. It was lovely.

Ps it's 31 tomorrow and 29+ the rest of the week so suck poo poo I guess.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Sorry to someone - I went to hit 'reply' and my screen jumped and 'reply' had changed into 'report' instead.
I didn't write anything and backed out of the screen. Hope that means whoever it was didn't get reported!

Its too late theyve already been apprehended

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The Keirstapo has them detained for huffing whippets

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Diet Crack posted:

The Keirstapo has them detained for huffing whippets

At least Keith has changed his tune on animal cruelty then

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Failed Imagineer posted:

At least Keith has changed his tune on animal cruelty then

Sadly the whippets had to be destroyed. Rachel Reeves in the Study with the Machete.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Gort posted:

Train more nurses

Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Unit lost
Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Nurse ready

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Look you point at a guy and there's this blast of synth chorus noise and they immediately recover from being shot by a cannon, how difficult could the training be?

If you keep up the complaining then we're just going to turn everyone into mutants and tell them to go stand in the tiberium for a while.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Microplastics posted:

Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Unit lost
Nurse ready
Nurse ready
Nurse ready

pre:
New construction

Option

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Dabir posted:

Have no fear, soon the pall of concrete dust from crumbling schools and hospitals and fire stations and council house will blot out the dreadful sun.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I just watched this, so now you have to

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1699088334386045424

The way they all applaud Keith at the end... lol. It's a loving cult

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

That video is good because it doesn't have a load of members of the loving public being all excited and cheerful about the Labour leader like all the poo poo the last guy pumped out.

Ready for sensible government.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

fuctifino posted:

I just watched this, so now you have to

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1699088334386045424

That's it :guillotine: for all high level Lab, Lib & Tory politicians... it's not Tabula Rasa but it's a start. :goose:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

fuctifino posted:

One autocorrect and suddenly you're assuming Starmer's pronouns.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I honestly don’t think I can endure 5 years of the Keith, Rachel and Wes show. I’ve suffered enough ffs

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

smellmycheese posted:

I honestly don’t think I can endure 5 years of the Keith, Rachel and Wes show. I’ve suffered enough ffs

Hopefully the Tories parting gift will be to repeal the FTPA.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Wes very passionately screaming that they're different while showing very clearly there is zero difference. He's such a vacuous turd, like they tried to clone Tony Blair and it came out wrong.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
god they all sound the same

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

typical irish voice-blindness smdh

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/AlxdrRchrds/status/1699172210332537294

To the surprise of nobody...

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Tesseraction posted:

typical irish voice-blindness smdh

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

'Omega blocking' sounds like either one of those made up alpha chad terms or some kind of extreme sounding.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

The penis is a very common shape in nature but no two penises are ever exactly alike, it's something to do with crystals and how they form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

You mean piss diamonds?