Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Biplane posted:

You have to read it with your heart.

With my ~kokoro~ (556), you mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Whoops, didn't belong in this thread.

Arsenic Lupin has a new favorite as of 01:46 on Sep 3, 2023

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Paladinus posted:

Uhm, no. It's a goroawase for 'merciless' (mu-ji-hi).

E: Six Paths is rokudou, and there is no reading that can make it work for 621.

Someone didn't start learning language by learning about the culture of the native speakers first. :smug:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I took a couple semesters of Japanese in college and the weebs were by far the worst at the language

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Agents are GO! posted:

🎵Trump I am the one
🎵God I hate my sons
🎵Eatin' Mickey D's
🎵Hatin' May-or McCheese

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Guys you have to study the blade

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Armacham posted:

70,000 people are trapped at burning man because of Hurricane Hilary turning the playa into a mud pit lmao

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

CountryMatters posted:

I thought the whole point was that everyone was stuck there by swamp mud and can't get in or out

Platystemon posted:

Emergency responders have access to vehicles whose capabilities surpass those of a 2003 Ford Taurus.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

kazil posted:

Can't we all just get along and unite in our love for #Sports?

redgubbinz posted:

Thanks, Linda! I love watching Max dominate the circuit and will check out these videos on X! - let me just do a quick search....let's see here "x videos race domination"

oh no

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Now that's an oof laugh

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

wuffles posted:

antreefa

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:unsmith: Use that shift key! User loses posting privileges for 1 day. :unsmith:

AtomikKrab posted:

if you do manage to complete everything, buttfuck the von luckner

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:smith: Use that shift key!!! (Second offense!) User loses posting privileges for 3 days. :smith:

AtomikKrab posted:

notice that ignoring the vtol got the flashman shot in the gyro. thats bad

King Crab runs forward 4 and is at 7 to the kraken and prime guass range (kraken may move but oh well)

black knight does something but keeps in sight of the fallen pony mech. (which has lost movement from a missing leg and overheating engines and should be an easy strike.

Flashman gets its back out of danger. and engages someone, maybe the kraken or the vtol

exterminator gets into the building.

Star slayer jumps to directly infront of where the kraken is now, and performs a point blank blitz. its armor is nearly intact and no you do not have pilot hits. ptn needs to fix his info, those pilot hits were from the redacted turn. the kraken is slow and has little room to move. and at that range its guns have a 2 point penalty to hit. so you force him to shoot at you on 7s even if he stands still.

of course I will be ignored.

:smithicide: Shift key! (third offense) User loses posting privileges for 1 week. :smithicide:

AtomikKrab posted:

mostly the second. I am there first because I tend to blitzkrieg bitch people out, then go away and think and other people pick me apart, and then come back with the correct stuff. its what cancer people do.

:unsmigghh: Use your shift ke- gently caress it, you don't get a fourth chance. :unsmigghh:

AtomikKrab posted:

what is the absolute maximum possible number of allied battleships by jan 1. 1945, like if everything in pearl somehow survives or minus a bunch of pearl ships but you don't lose any others.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Milo and POTUS posted:

Well the years stop coming

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

gschmidl posted:

Death Branding

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

EorayMel posted:

:unsmith: Use that shift key! User loses posting privileges for 1 day. :unsmith:

:smith: Use that shift key!!! (Second offense!) User loses posting privileges for 3 days. :smith:

:smithicide: Shift key! (third offense) User loses posting privileges for 1 week. :smithicide:

:unsmigghh: Use your shift ke- gently caress it, you don't get a fourth chance. :unsmigghh:

dark times

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Welp looks like I've peaked, all downhill from here.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Couple of dangerous chemistry thread bangers

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Spotted elsewhere: Cyclosophoroheneicosaose

https://www.are.na/block/5491592

Described as "Biblically accurate Santa Claus".

And

kirtar posted:

I hear that the government is interested in using hexanitrohexaazaisowurtzitane in munitions again.

namlosh posted:

Easy for you to say

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

1stGear posted:

dark times
INDEED

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Harry_Potato posted:

I think he's cheating. He has the depth set to caress instead of flense.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

If he was logged in he'd be hosed then.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Rated PG-34 posted:

DNF/Daikatana/Desert Bus/DA2 is a fun game if you are from the 18th century and haven't yet been infected with silly notions of gaming and spend your days working twenty-nine hours a day down mill, paying to work, and get killed everyday by your dad with a bread knife while dancing on your grave singing Hallelujah.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

no real comment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's right

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

therattle posted:

I saw someone posted Jaws earlier as their father's favourite film,. and I misread it as Jews. As a Jew I found that amusing.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

e: I swear to God, if I see someone's racist uncle forwarding this around in a couple months...

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I need a fin scene but a menorah

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Honestly surprised that that's not an actual thing Mel Brooks did.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

freeedr posted:

Pepsi orange root beer coffee.

Pepsi orange root beer coffee.

PEPSI ORANGE ROOT BEER COFFEE.

Ground beef in a hard shell. Not a taco.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:bustem: PHIZ › itt post the most ironic thing youve done coke off of :bustem:

un1verse posted:

me: notice from my university that I was to appear at a hearing regarding drug charges

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
A Minor Threat record.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
ur mom

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

UwUnabomber posted:

A Minor Threat record.

Guilty of Being White (Lines).

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:nono: What should I know about SA? :nono:

IMN Atheist posted:

In my never-ending adventure of web stumbling and an occasional attempt to back up the entire internet on my hard-drive ("OMGthisisAWESOME, rightclickSave") I sat down to google out something about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and, well, one Wiki article led to another and 3 hours later I came across SomethingAwful.

Seems like great place for me, since I'm a big fan of written/visual humor, web surfing, online gaming and general randomness.

Anyway, after some lurking ("LURK BEFORE POSTING, WE CAN"T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!") I'm still a bit confused. Can somebody save me a lot MORE lurking and give me a brief description of FYAD and BYOB? The other forums I kinda get but these two I don't. You can also tell me anything else you think is important about SA (and isn't in the Forum Rules).

Informative replies are expected. So are funny ones.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Hammu-rob-i posted:

getting down in the pit at a Pantera show is prob one of the only times in life you can get away with assaulting an off-duty cop

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

The question was already answered, knock it off or eat a ban.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Begun, the Clone War has.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I really hope Jeff gives fluff a good long time out for that one

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The greatest gimmick account ever to exist, cut down in the streets like a common poster. Really makes you think :rip:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Giant dweeb hosting below episode who is the target of the quotes

insane clown pussy posted:

why is a 5th grader who won a school essay contest hosting an internet news show?

that guy is a medically irresponsible level of dweeb

he'd get bullied to death in a canadian montessori school

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

It’s his site, he’s supposed to be here!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
No, he owns Somtheing Awful, common mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Wicked Them Beats posted:

You're laughing. A man dropped his chickie nuggs and you're laughing.