Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
looking through the sight and hitting the lever at the precise moment to drop the biggest most beautiful dumps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Vim Fuego posted:

I also wouldn't have figured the coast guard to be involved in the amphibious assault landing on europe

they landed on a coast

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

SomethingBeautiful posted:

settling in with some shrooms and a dvd collection of home improvement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehNm4VVqJI

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4040214&pagenumber=44&perpage=40#post534386573

important link above

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

they landed on a coast

thats like the opposite of guarding a coast

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

they landed on a coast

sounds like someone should been guarding it

who coastguards the coastguard?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Eat This Glob posted:

we've got 35k active duty troops in germany right now. lord knows how many spouses, dependents, and civilians we have there.

our deployment in germany alone is larger than the active duty standing militaries of 92 nations, including half of the nations that border germany themselves lol

Someone's gotta keep an eye on the Germans.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Qurnah posted:

love my senile pres

he probably had to piss real bad

should have just diaped up like trump

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Glad that my grandpa was a normal dude who didn't have ptsd because his involvement was just fixing poo poo back at the bases

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Glad that my grandpa was a normal dude who didn't have ptsd because his involvement was just fixing poo poo back at the bases

My grandpa was loaded up and waiting by the runway to go to Vietnam. At the end of the day they told everyone to go back to the barracks. He drove a truck stateside the rest of the war.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trelf

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

CODChimera posted:

lol thats actually probably a decent thing to watch while tripping

Eraserhead?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zeriel posted:

My grandpa was loaded up and waiting by the runway to go to Vietnam. At the end of the day they told everyone to go back to the barracks. He drove a truck stateside the rest of the war.

Id buy a lotto ticket after that

I know someone who's a Vietnam era vet but he readily admits he spent the entire war screwing around in Germany

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think my grandpa was a drill instructor and was on the boat shipping out for the Japan mainland invasion before Truman did some warcrimes.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Spotted a giant hubcap-sized snapping turtle off a bridge on a walk and I was like holy crap kid look at this and my seven year old was like oh uh-huh let’s go and now I want a dna test

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tom Tucker posted:

Spotted a giant hubcap-sized snapping turtle off a bridge on a walk and I was like holy crap kid look at this and my seven year old was like oh uh-huh let’s go and now I want a dna test

Get a broom. Take your kid back there and make them watch the turtle snap the broomstick like a twig. They gotta learn

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
You might have to chum the waters. Make the kid carry the chum, it builds character

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The English are a vile people

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Zeriel posted:

"sorry boys, back to base. war's full"

good for your grandpa tho. i haven't been but i reckon driving trucks is probably way better than every part of being in war. eg

look how much fun he's having!! bouncing up and down violently wrenching the steering wheel from side to side just like a real truck driver man. and you know he's making all the noises too. little guy was probably all tuckered out and asleep by 5:30 that day, his dreams full of shiny chrome and the thundering of mighty engines and his pants full of poo poo.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trump. Whatever. gently caress it

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Shifty Nipples posted:

the colors duke the colors

there are significant life events that i can only dimly recall, but this loving poo poo will be the last thing my dying neurons spark off as i'm being harvested for my body's moisture in the water wars

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjZm4ICDxw

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

tacodaemon posted:

update on that rich guy who thinks he looks younger than 45

lmao imagine being so rich and hosed in the head you have to pay doctors money to handle your junk and make comments on it in a spreadsheet, and then (this is key) telling everyone about it

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

do you rly wanna live forever?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Virgil Vox posted:

do you rly wanna live forever?
"nope, jes' m'boys down therr- y'know... mah li'l swimmers"

*snaps speedo over balls like a pair of suspenders, screams

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

tacodaemon posted:

here's some rear end in a top hat who's butthurt about rainbow stickers and BLM stickers at what she says is a children's bookstore

[url]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1697457276255125505/pu/vid/576x1024/fsJimXI2C78wSHiZ.mp4?tag=12[/url
me at TD's posts (more like a LIE berry! :angel:)

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Drop all the acid buddykins. I support you

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Slumfrog posted:

donny 45 is alive!

no pissassemble!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/yangyubin1998/status/1699278201279979700?s=20

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

peed racer

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

why she asking us

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
personally I'm ANTI magnon, but some hominids are simply meant for wider craniums :psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dogshit posting overnight. very sad.