Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

B-Rock452 posted:

Tucker just did an interview with a guy who claimed to have done blow and gay sex with Obama.

The guy has been claiming this since like 2006, his story has changed a dozen times, he has been widely discredited and denied interviews by every major news organization and Obama wasn't even in the country for some of the dates he originally gave the orgies as happening.

i can't believe this guy is still around :psyduck:

a long time ago i worked for the web department of barnes&noble and at one point was in charge of the online customer review system. this guy's book was, for a time, for sale on the site and the gist of it was as you describe - he claimed obama hosed him in the back of a car and they did coke together. the customer reviews were, as you can imagine, 95% people saying this guy was full of poo poo and 5% far right nutjobs insisting it was all true.

the fun part was at some point this dude sued barnes&noble for libel over the fact that all the reviews were accusing him of being a liar, and we left those reviews up. i had to go be interviewed by the legal department about this poo poo, several times, once even after i'd left the company. pretty sure at some point they just delisted his book but i was surprised by how seriously they took him, let alone the fact that he's still out there doing interviews. he seemed like a very obviously insane liar.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Meme experts like Elon are so talented at their craft that they simply describe their memes rather than making an image

Knowing his established MO he's probably being saying it verbatim in daily coversation to the performing seals of sycophants who can stand to be/are forced to be in his orbit IRL

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

No. 6 posted:

Football Politics

Your team is bad. Ours is good.

Elon doesn't have a team, remember, he's very neutral.

also lol that Obama was one of the people he sucked up to the most when celebrities were fleeing twitter

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021

CharlestheHammer posted:

Even if Obamas out there blowing dudes he hasn’t been relevant in closing in on a decade so who cares

He’s the next meme vehicle after Hillary dies.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"LOCK HER UP!"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

priznat posted:

I love that he totally misunderstood the meaning of that domino meme. What a loving moron

It superficially fits but not really

what is the domino meme?

also why is everything mimi's? many many things have existed before the internet.

stuff like domino effect.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The one where it starts with banning hentai on SA and ends up with trumpp in office

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Songbearer posted:

Meme experts like Elon are so talented at their craft that they simply describe their memes rather than making an image

he stole it. musk doesn't know how to actually make memes. he's CTO of a tech company lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
say 7 of 9 you dumbass fake nerd

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
https://twitter.com/david_leavitt/status/1699449543689990323?s=46&t=VqGDTpMBvtmBLtOHIUgZdw

Elon should totally sue

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

kazil posted:

he stole it. musk doesn't know how to actually make memes. he's CTO of a tech company lol

Lol how many people who follow him replied immediately with this or a variation on this that they quickly whipped up for him to steal

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

explosivo posted:

Lol how many people who follow him replied immediately with this or a variation on this that they quickly whipped up for him to steal

would you believe me if I said he had one of the doge guys do it?

a joke so funny it could be in the babylon bee

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The problem with Elon is that he doesn't have anyone to tell him to gently caress off from the site he owns like Lowtax did. I don't think Lowtax had moronic simps cheering on everything he did. That's a major difference.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 7, 2023

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

kazil posted:

Holy poo poo lmao. Asking him to make edits before he steals it is wild.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
I can usually understand why people find certain memes funny even if i do not but I do not get how this is funny.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it owns the libs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Your uniqueness will add to our collective

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

World's smartest man does not know how to add text in mspaint

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sockser posted:

he knows how to get someone else to do it for free - seems pretty smart to me

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
just wait to see elin's tweets when someone shows him how to use Character Map, ߥßʸ :cool:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Sockser posted:

No but you don't understand he's the best coder in the world and the smartest man in the world, so obviously he knows how to add text in paint, but obviously he has better things to do with his time such as um... doing K and badly trying to troll on twitter all day.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

"The joke is not funny enough. Can you explain it more for other people. And by that I mean me. I'm Rick Bish."

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

kazil posted:

ahahahah he hosed it up even WORSE good god

The whole thing that makes it funny is the LACK of info on the intermediate dominos! And it should be something that is on the face of it unrelated! God what a loser.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
P sure there's websites where you choose an image and type in words and drag them around

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Revins posted:

P sure there's websites where you choose an image and type in words and drag them around

yeah it even has the blocky meme text all ready to go! christ he shoulda bought that site instead (for $44billion)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
wait isnt Obama's account still like the top 3 or 10 most popular accounts?

lol musk's dumb little ego driven ket brain is fixated that a non white has better numbers than him.

(also i might be getting my double or even triple event)

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Sep 7, 2023

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
The Jews are infringing on my right to free speech!

Holy poo poo! Did they prevent you from expressing your religious beliefs?

Lol no... no not that speech

So... they barred you from sharing your views on current political issues?

Haha no not that speech either

What speech, exactly?

Oh, you know...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm tired of the Jews telling me I can't complain and talk about how much I hate the Jews

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

How is this terminally online shitlord so. loving. bad. at memes of all things.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So when is X going to start being hosted on the same Russian web servers that host stormfront or the daily stormer or whatever the gently caress

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
He’s a capitalist, he’s never made anything

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Consummate Professional posted:

He’s a capitalist, he’s never made anything

He did make cat turd mad so he technically made something

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

ahahahah he hosed it up even WORSE good god

The whole thing that makes it funny is the LACK of info on the intermediate dominos! And it should be something that is on the face of it unrelated! God what a loser.

Small domino: Twitter temporarily suspends the Bablylon Bee

Big domino: Elon Musk $44 billion to rant about Jews online

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm tired of the Jews telling me I can't complain and talk about how much I hate the Jews asking companies not to give me money while I am encouraging hate speech

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Small domino: Twitter temporarily suspends the Bablylon Bee

Big domino: Elon Musk $44 billion to rant about Jews online

Yes! That is how it's done!

It is hilarious to me that he is so loving bad at being clever or funny no matter how hard he tries. He could hire ghost writers but at this point everyone would know, instantly.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Aramis posted:

How is this terminally online shitlord so. loving. bad. at memes of all things.

You need to remember he mostly just hangs out online with tremendously unfunny, lovely fascist sycophants.

That's who he learnt online humor from, so it does make a lot of sense.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

That domino meme definitely works best when the first event is some random accusation made by a lunatic instead of a historically documented event

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
It's a shame that Elon's Nazimania came on only after he bought the Nazi Site, because it would have been loving hilarious if @Jack snookered Elon into paying $148.8 billion for Twitter instead of just $44 billion because Elon wanted to do the hu hu Hilter meme and is a loving imbecile about everything, least of all money.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Teslas new update features face scanning technology that will measure your nose length

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Halisnacks posted:

I know it’s tempting to think that we’d all like a job as cushy and high-paying as Yacc’s, but doesn’t it sort of require… being a willing, senior accomplice to and defender of transphobia, anti-semitism, white supremacy? Would any non-chud goon want that specific job?

Many years ago I wrote some software that figured out the optimal way for a given number of buses that were available to take a bunch of people from various retirement homes to a destination (like a day trip and a stay at a hotel, that kind of thing), minimising fuel usage, number of stops etc.

I was approached by a debt collection agency that wanted to pay me a substantial (compared to what I was earning at the time) to adapt my software to optimise routes for their collectors. I told them to gently caress off.

I'm lucky that I have lived a life that gives me the choice to turn down work that I find objectionable. Incredibly lucky; most people will never have that chance. I'm never going to judge anyone that is truly desperate and takes a job that is demonstrably evil just because they need a paycheck. I'm going to judge the gently caress out of insanely wealthy people like Yaccarixo or whatever the gently caress because they are actively trying to make the world worse for a paycheck that they do not need.