Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Stan once took a month off work to play Animal Crossing. Or was it multiple months? I can't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I hope Francine gets to keep her friends.

Hilarious when we saw the laser spider battle, but cut to Stan.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

So.... No news is good news, right?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lmao

Nichael posted:

I love this show.
It's so good

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

muscles like this! posted:

They've also done multiple jokes about Klaus playing Destiny 2.

It's how he keeps in touch with the Tampa Boys.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I couldn't stop laughing at the various faces Stan was making as they gave him aneurysms and shot his brain cells haha. Just the eyes alone had me giggling

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Is Destiny 2 the game Klaus was playing when he yelled at the kid on voice chat and the mom got on the line, and Klaus claims the kid made an anti-Chinese joke, etc.?

Also Klaus and I using the same class for Elden Ring is somehow cool.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lol the one guy who didn't make it

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

inside stan's brain there is a shrunken corpse of a dead guy

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I'm very happy this is still considered the same season since I'm still getting the new episodes under my Vudu purchase earlier in the year.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Well it is the same season, it’s the back half.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Yeah, but we know how seasons can get screwy with this show, so I was glad they didn't try to stuff the new episodes under a new season.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

When did they mention AC?

Oh yeah, but also P Stew sounds old :(

Still very funny mind you

I'm blanking on which episode it's in, but I know Stan says "I'm taking a month off of work, and not just to play Animal Crossing this time" at some point.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I'm blanking on which episode it's in, but I know Stan says "I'm taking a month off of work, and not just to play Animal Crossing this time" at some point.

It's gotta be from the new season because this sounds familiar but I've only seen those episodes once

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Last year's Christmas episode "The Grouch" (which I only know from Google, since the back half of the 2022 "season" still isn't on Hulu)

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
9:10 to 9:11, think about 9:11.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
A Little Mystery
Season 20, Episode 11 - September 11, 2023 :911:
Hayley makes Jeff get a friend to add some mystery to their relationship but gets more mystery than she bargained for. Francine attempts to grow the world's longest fingernails.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The police are not... good at their jobs.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

IT'S A HAPPY ENDING!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Francine's plot was disgusting.

Klaus smoking Hayley at basketball was not

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Davros1 posted:

I'm busy!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Haley looking directly at the camera, Francine having long nails, Roger with the wrong wig, Jeff wearing a blue shirt!

This is not a good episode to watch while tripping!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TheFattestPat posted:

Haley looking directly at the camera, Francine having long nails, Roger with the wrong wig, Jeff wearing a blue shirt!

This is not a good episode to watch while tripping!

The Haley direct at the camera was so long that it had to have been an intentional joke on how a lot of cartoons should never, ever do that.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Man that was good. Can't believe they'd dig up Breckin Meyer of all people lol.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Hayley and Jeff have a weirdly nice marriage, they make a good comedy duo.

A previous episode established that Hayley also has a crazy stalker, I guess that's something they have in common.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

A previous episode established that Hayley also has a crazy stalker, I guess that's something they have in common.

And they’re both photography based!

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Davros1 posted:

Klaus smoking Hayley at basketball was not

He's just lucky all his lucky shots went in

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TheFattestPat posted:

Haley looking directly at the camera

When was this? I was prepping food and missed it. I love direct camera looks

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

got a good laugh from the fleeting glimpse of Klaus smoking her at basketball as her memories returned

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Just that slide as he flew into that dunk, humiliating.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

When was this? I was prepping food and missed it. I love direct camera looks
near the end in the restaurant

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

The best/worst was Roger in that episode where he's the guy Barry and Snot have to buy replacement speakers for Barry's dad

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

FireWorksWell posted:

The best/worst was Roger in that episode where he's the guy Barry and Snot have to buy replacement speakers for Barry's dad

Mind if I call you Roble?

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

The Gillman posted:

Mind if I call you Roble?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess this finally answers why they never do any stories about their direct neighbors.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
About time orange got Dadded

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Francine's face on the window was hilarious.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

how is this show still this good. I love when they get characters into these weird groupings you'd never think of and they just work out perfectly

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something I just realized is that the characters on American Dad do a LOT of cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probably get good deals through CIA connects