Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

The brits making that one ww2 veteran do laps of his yard to keep covid away until the obvious happened

His family killing him by taking a Caribbean holiday paid for by the public, then using the charity set up in his name to build a sauna at the back of their house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

the sex ghost posted:

His family killing him by taking a Caribbean holiday paid for by the public, then using the charity set up in his name to build a sauna at the back of their house

lmao

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Three years ago today a bunch of Trump supporters had a boat parade and sunk each other with wakes:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-boat-parade-texas-disrupted-when-several-boats-sink-n1239427

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Bastard Tetris posted:

Three years ago today a bunch of Trump supporters had a boat parade and sunk each other with wakes:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-boat-parade-texas-disrupted-when-several-boats-sink-n1239427

So worried about WOKES you forgot about WAKES

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Bastard Tetris posted:

one of the organizers of this event later tried to organize a 'boat caravan' to Cuba to support the anemic 'protests' there, across 90 miles of open ocean

the Coast Guard publicly warned people off but they still tried to go through with the event even though they would have almost certainly all died out there

fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your point of view) no one actually showed up on the day of and the whole thing was called off

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

sleep with the vicious posted:

Also, remembering how people would bang pots and pans in support of our brave healthcare workers (who we also brutally turned heel on barely a month later lol), and of course the brits and their deranged way of talking called it the "clap for carers scheme"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
And he can't even buy a sex arse about it cause they're stuck in customs!

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Neighbor's Wife Sucked Me Off??

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

british people are a MESS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Consummate Professional posted:

british people are a MESS

It's their most redeeming quality

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Neighbor across the street from me did the cheer for healthcare workers thing every day for like 18 months

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Fortaleza posted:

Neighbor across the street from me did the cheer for healthcare workers thing every day for like 18 months

drat you got sucked off every day for 18 months?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Sucked off from across the street? drat.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Either the dude clapping has a ton of stamina or the dude getting sucked off has very little

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

'Harlot' is a good word, has a nice mouth feel

"And so does the harlot!"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

This was a deep memory but recalling when GWB Jr was campaigning and some little old lady got up to ask him about how she had to take on multiple jobs at her advanced age and still couldn’t make ends meet due to healthcare costs and he just interrupted her going, with no irony, “That’s uniquely American, isn’t it?” because he thought she was bragging about being a hard worker and the republicans clapping like seals as he ignored the rest of her question and went to the next person in line

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 17:04 on Sep 6, 2023

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Let's dispel with the notion that Bush didn't know what he was doing, he knew exactly what he was doing. Turning speeches like hers around was his entire job during that campaign. With the whole dumb farmer persona fucker was pulling a Boris Johnson before Boris Johnson

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Fortaleza posted:

there was a household across the neighborhood ravine who did this for months and every time I caught it, it elicited a legit belly laugh.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

there was a household across the neighborhood ravine who did this for months and every time I caught it, it elicited a legit belly laugh.

It was probably my mom. She did it for like 2 years.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dr. VooDoo posted:

This was a deep memory but recalling when GWB Jr was campaigning and some little old lady got up to ask him about how she had to take on multiple jobs at her advanced age and still couldn’t make ends meet due to healthcare costs and he just interrupted her going, with no irony, “That’s uniquely American, isn’t it?” because he thought she was bragging about being a hard worker and the republicans clapping like seals as he ignored the rest of her question and went to the next person in line

Ron Paul starting to tell a sad story about a staffer who had no health insurance at a debate in 2012, only to be interrupted by an audience member screaming "LET HIM DIE", and the audience spontaneously cheering this.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
W being the "compassionate conservative" and promising to bring morality back to the WH.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Also the guy you could have a drink with

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Ruffian Price posted:

Let's dispel with the notion that Bush didn't know what he was doing, he knew exactly what he was doing. Turning speeches like hers around was his entire job during that campaign. With the whole dumb farmer persona fucker was pulling a Boris Johnson before Boris Johnson

Yeah bush 2 was a very talented salesman for elitism. I read in the book "dead certain" that his campaign heavily emphasized "message discipline" meaning that no matter what question you are asked, you stick to the campaign's chosen messages. It doesn't matter if your answer is irrelevant to the actual question - if your campaign was good (and bush and his team were extremely good) at this, most people would never notice or even hear the question.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Also the guy you could have a drink with

I would legitimately love to have a beer with Dubya

Clowner has issued a correction as of 04:41 on Sep 7, 2023

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Clowner posted:

Yeah bush 2 was a very talented salesman for elitism. I read in the book "dead certain" that his campaign heavily emphasized "message discipline" meaning that no matter what question you are asked, you stick to the campaign's chosen messages. It doesn't matter if your answer is irrelevant to the actual question - if your campaign was good (and bush and his team were extremely good) at this, most people would never notice or even hear the question.

A noun a verb and 9-11.

Peak Biden

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
GWB chat made me remember Terri Schiavo. If there ever was a dumb culture war, that was it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Clowner posted:

I would legitimately love to have a beer with Dubya

same here so I could poison his drink .

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Isn't he a teetotaller?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Fish of hemp posted:

GWB chat made me remember Terri Schiavo. If there ever was a dumb culture war, that was it.

All the weird conservatives waiting with bated breath on the autopsy to show how the evil liberals killed a women who was completely aware and quickly going quiet when it was revealed she had suffered catastrophic brain death and her brain had withered to half the size it should have been

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Ruffian Price posted:

Let's dispel with the notion

I swear I thought you were doing Christie in 2016, one of the funniest moments in a year of hilarity :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkdpzRDxTXU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

Isn't he a teetotaller?

He is.

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

He says he is, and I can believe he was almost completely dry from 86 to 08 with a few exceptions (the pretzel incident), but his last few public appearances he has been visibly buzzing

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

exmachina posted:

He says he is, and I can believe he was almost completely dry from 86 to 08 with a few exceptions (the pretzel incident), but his last few public appearances he has been visibly buzzing
I remember hearing that during Katrina, when the levees broke, so did he.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Wasn't as bad as when Kanye said something negative about him.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Rick Santorum's defence that "I didn't say black people, I said blah people".

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

ClassActionFursuit posted:

I swear I thought you were doing Christie in 2016, one of the funniest moments in a year of hilarity :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkdpzRDxTXU
:hmmyes:

Also because GWB (and Obama, really) is a good example of doing what Rubio attempts there well. Just do whatever it takes to get your prepared soundbites out in the conversation, because if they're snappy enough they'll be repackaged for news shows and retransmitted without any context

also I can never remember if it was notion or fiction :negative:

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Ruffian Price posted:

:hmmyes:

Also because GWB (and Obama, really) is a good example of doing what Rubio attempts there well. Just do whatever it takes to get your prepared soundbites out in the conversation, because if they're snappy enough they'll be repackaged for news shows and retransmitted without any context

also I can never remember if it was notion or fiction :negative:

I can't either but just saying Let's dispel is enough to trigger it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

that time that NGP VAN, the primary fundraising & engagement software built by the democrat party got bought out by private capitol, laid off 400+ workers in less than a year, and announced it was becoming its own product in the same announcement as they announced the layoffs

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Mr. Lobe posted:

Isn't he a teetotaller?

He’s a recovered alcoholic which is different from a teetotaller. Trump is the latter. Bush drank until he couldn’t drink anymore; his alcoholism (and a few other things) played a big part in him turning to God

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Trump having complete disdain for his own brother who drank himself to death

He was a pilot and trump was like you're basically a bus driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
W breaking the fourth wall every once in a while to let everyone know the war on terror was just bullshit theater to rile up the hogs

We will hunt down these evil doers. Now watch this drive