Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
No loving way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah i couldn't believe it. "so this has a roughly 0.5% drop rate..." and ding there it was

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

If you change the settings, you shouldn't turn party settings to off. Other is fine, party limited is fine, but off will remove aoe effects that your party puts out, like healing circles and the like.

Limited party effects will still show you Asylum bubbles and stuff, I think.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Jonny 290 posted:

capped out my pagos level today and got a cassie earring on my first kill. brb buying some scratchoff tickets irl

I don't know exactly how much of my current 56mil was Eureka drops, but it was a good chunk. Couple of hakutaku eyes, those rare fate drops, not something to rely on but nice when they happen.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Bruceski posted:

I don't know exactly how much of my current 56mil was Eureka drops, but it was a good chunk. Couple of hakutaku eyes, those rare fate drops, not something to rely on but nice when they happen.

I did Bozja up through Zadnor and bought a small house with the proceeds. Forays are no joke god do i hope we get another

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hellioning posted:

All y'all are cowards.

Especially you.

Give me /petsize all extra extra large

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Anyone who turns down any spell effects or reduces pet sizes is a coward.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Mordiceius posted:

Anyone who turns down any spell effects or reduces pet sizes is a coward.

At least I'll be able to see where I'm going. :colbert:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

To make the pets smaller when they could conceivably be bigger is not wisdom, it is indolence

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
/petsize large
/charactersize small

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Big Heads unlock!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Man, Mt. Rokkon queue really is dead. I feel like I'm seeing the loneliest whale when I jump into it.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Nessus posted:

Man, Mt. Rokkon queue really is dead. I feel like I'm seeing the loneliest whale when I jump into it.

Everyone's busy with Mogtomes still, I think.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hunter Noventa posted:

Ah that's fair, so there may yet be (slim) hope in the future.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Hunter Noventa posted:

286 more

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nessus posted:

I was told the other variant dungeon could be soloed at 90. I have activated the Rokkon quest but I've yet to attempt it. Does that one require a team?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

It scales down, but overall takes longer to do it solo, especially if you’re going in blind

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
called it tonight at 88 on the smn/sch. It's really interesting to kind of compare sch and sge (my first real love).

anyways i'm getting sick comms on roulettes i guess i'm not that bad of a healer after all. i only have trouble in the dungeons/raids that i don't remember cause i did them once and never went back

it's a cliche but i'm happy now with full 640 suits on both my 90s. went from 37k to 65k hp when i upgraded the BLM today, amazing. And the funniest part to me is that the blm is glammed with the lunar envoy chest, and i haven't started EW yet. thank you, kleptomaniac retainer. I think i'm ready to click that quest and get on it now.

Jonny 290 fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Sep 7, 2023

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man why does nobody want to do the Yojimbo fight anymore, I gotta get that poo poo done for the Manderville weapons goddammit :mad:

Meanwhile I'm doing the ARR relic grind because I want that drat Excalibur Zeta by the time Dawntrail hits. Got through the Atma grind this evening :toot:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Quick reminder that Square-Enix is too afraid to add "sack of nuts" into the auto-translation dictionary despite being an imperative part of hunts, and despite "Allied Seals" and "Centurio Seals" both existing in the diction. It has been four years since Shadowbringers was released.

guys if you don't want people using this out of context you should have just named it something else :mad:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The Grimace posted:

Quick reminder that Square-Enix is too afraid to add "sack of nuts" into the auto-translation dictionary despite being an imperative part of hunts, and despite "Allied Seals" and "Centurio Seals" both existing in the diction. It has been four years since Shadowbringers was released.

guys if you don't want people using this out of context you should have just named it something else :mad:

Based on other classic FF translation hilarity I choose to believe that this is the squeenix US team flipping the best bird they can muster at the mothership by forcing them to try to come up with equivalent puns.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_JP/status/1699695957192106311

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Really should go and try to get the hairstyle and the framer kit in this treasure trove instead of playing nothing but AC6.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Pyro Jack posted:

Really should go and try to get the hairstyle and the framer kit in this treasure trove instead of playing nothing but AC6.

Understandable, I'm having issues tearing myself away as well.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Kazinsal posted:

Man why does nobody want to do the Yojimbo fight anymore, I gotta get that poo poo done for the Manderville weapons goddammit :mad:
everyone who needed it for "didn't have Hildi done for relic" already did it :eng101:

(seriously though just queue up and do something else for a bit and it'll pop, it's not common but trial roulette'll fill it out and it's less bad than it used to be because more people have it done now because of the weapons like you)

Offkorn
Jan 16, 2008

Borderline Anti-Social Schizoid

quote:

Endwalker Tribal Alliance Quests (Patch 6.55)

Aren't the Shadowbringer ones still missing?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
They didn't have any planned for Shadowbringers, both because of COVID-related workflow issues and because they'd written the tribal quests without an allied capstone in mind, really.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Jonny 290 posted:

capped out my pagos level today and got a cassie earring on my first kill. brb buying some scratchoff tickets irl

The gently caress?! You son of a…

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
You could use the earring or sell it for $20m or so.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

I know people who've done Cassie hundreds of times and no earrings so yeah, go buy that lottery ticket

Bruceski posted:

I used the money I got from Eureka and Bozja to take all of my crafters and gatherers to 90 through lazy marketboard purchases for GC turn-ins/leves. If I had to guess it was prob about 10-15 mil total

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Nessus posted:

A month ago I had no trouble forming PFs for variant versions of Rokkon and Sil'dihn. I think post-mogtomes it won't be too bad.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Jonny 290 posted:

Eureka really is FF11 isn't it :v:

I got my Peacock Amulet in one fight back in that game. Cassie at least isn't a 24 hour respawn in this game, right?

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Is the usual artist on vacation? I don't hate it but the faces are off, besides Ali/Alphi. Too full I think?

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Nessus posted:

Shinjobi posted:

I was told the other variant dungeon could be soloed at 90. I have activated the Rokkon quest but I've yet to attempt it. Does that one require a team?
Variant dungeons being soloable is something they've talked about since they were first introduced. I've only done a few solo clears of Rokkon so I wasn't tracking the time of my clears but when I was doing my Sil'Dihn clears I was clearing in about 18 minutes on Warrior.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Give me /petsize all extra extra large
They need to give us true Bahamut
https://twitter.com/westlaketea/status/1633616707687202821?s=20

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Is the usual artist on vacation? I don't hate it but the faces are off, besides Ali/Alphi. Too full I think?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

when g'raha offers you the last mozzarella stick

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

This is the face Ali makes every time she finds something she's vaguely better than Alphinaud at.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

yeah he was definitely a big boi. You can see another example of the scale of his size in the cutscenes between t12 and t13 when the WoL and crew fly into the crystal to go fight Bahamut prime. His crystal is probably as big as the mothercrystal, which makes sense being that dragons are on par aether density wise with ancients and he had a lot of aether being fed to him for thousands of years.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

TheWorldsaStage posted:

It's the usual artist. Yusuke Mogi, the art lead for CBU3. Dunno why it looks different, maybe he's trying something different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr. Nice! posted:

You could use the earring or sell it for $20m or so.

Moved it overnight at 17 or so. Pretty stunning coinpurse now after this and the emote sales, considering that a week ago i had 65k gil to my name and now i'm just shy of 20M. Which, I know is peanuts compared to long time players, but still, feels good man.