Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Jerusalem posted:

Hmmm, if only there was some way to know that extensive testing was required before moving to human trials!

Hell with that, I need a new arm more than some mouse does!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Murdstone posted:

I think he would go with 'Park Peterer'.

Somehow i didn't register that he still had his shirt on. The chest pocket with teh vial is the funniest little thing.

:geno:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

MorningMoon posted:

Somehow i didn't register that he still had his shirt on. The chest pocket with teh vial is the funniest little thing.

Buddy, you're in NYC. This is either not the first adult costume you've sold or you're leaving money on the table.

Edit: I probably should have said "adult-sized" costume but you know what? Pervert money spends as good as any other.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pay no attention to the sounds of tearing metal and this guard's screams, my dove!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Haha yeah, either May is just ignoring the screaming or Doc Ock is just ROARING his little lovenotes to her so she can hear him.

3rd option, she's absolutely onboard and part of this whole thing.

MorningMoon posted:

I'm assuming this guy is supposed to be somebody familiar?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Wait is the plan to be a phony Spider-Man despite being the real one? Why not just make up an entirely new identity.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

Wait is the plan to be a phony Spider-Man despite being the real one? Why not just make up an entirely new identity.

Nobody can find out that Spider-Man is actually Spider-Man

Hoyota
Oct 3, 2013
Peter-Man already gets confused about which identity he is using at the moment. Spider-Parker doesn't need a third name to mix up into his brick bonked head.

Also what wrestling league would sign him up without giving his real name? Sure they might bill him as "Spider-Man" but the cheques still need to go to a civilian identity. Like "The Rock" was the name in lights, but the check said Dwayne Johnson.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.
"In this corner, Peter Parker, the Specious Spider-Man!"

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I loving lvoe MJ lmao

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

She's just so happy being Mrs. Parker now :3: Being married to Peter after all that whole year of problems was worth it for someone that truly makes her happy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Huh.... Mrs. Parker started working late again awfully quick...."

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

"Huh.... Mrs. Parker started working late again awfully quick...."

"Sssh! Call her 'Miss Watson' again, or she'll get furious at you for some reason."

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

100% needs the head tilt though

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Nooo! I look terrible in lab coats!"

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Appropriate combo

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I can't tell if it's the scan or the original art but I'm really enjoying the Lizard's new power of "being constantly out of focus"

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait.... how does Spider-Man play into Ock robbing an armored car? Why will he be "as good as crushed" when the guards wake up? :confused:

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

He's going to frame Spider-Man's Peter Parker's aunt for the robbery

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there are only two people on the entire planet who can rip the doors off of an armored car, and ock has an alibi. it's an unbelievably lovely alibi, sure, but that's more than noted threat and/or menace spiderman has.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there are only two people on the entire planet who can rip the doors off of an armored car, and ock has an alibi. it's an unbelievably lovely alibi, sure, but that's more than noted threat and/or menace spiderman has.

:ohdear: he's gonna frame bruce banner? peter will be devastated that such a brilliant mind turned to crime. it will absolutely crush him.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Qwertycoatl posted:

He's going to frame Spider-Man's Peter Parker's aunt for the robbery

"Put our heaviest shackles on her, she might go berserk."

"Oh and you go about your day, Doctor Octavius. Sorry to bother you when you just got out of prison. Your tentacles look really shiny today btw."

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite part about this plan is that it seems to rely on the nypd turning against nsm and taking him down. they already try to kill him all the time, usually for no particular reason.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Nobody will suspect that the real culprit is the man who was on scene knocking out guards with his metal tentacles while saying "Nobody can stop Doctor Octopus"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It's the perfect plan, nobody saw him actually do it. Only the armored car driver saw him in th etime and place of the crime and saw Ock knock him out with the tentacles, using as much strength as needed to rip doors apart. Therefore it was Spider-man.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.
Later, a burglar runs out of the wrestling ticket office with a bag of cash, cackling about going uncle-slaying later and Pete can't stop him because he's pretending not to be Spider-Man..

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Spectator: Hey look, that guy pretending to be Spider-Man just made a terrible decision based on shoddy thinking that has no logical basis! He.... hey...... wait a second......... :aaa:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Spectator: Hey look, that guy pretending to be Spider-Man just made a terrible decision based on shoddy thinking that has no logical basis! He.... hey...... wait a second......... :aaa:

Also, he seems to be able to walk on walls too.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Volmarias posted:

Suction cups and gyroscopes—that’s all you need.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Volmarias posted:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

MorningMoon posted:

It's the perfect plan, nobody saw him actually do it. Only the armored car driver saw him in th etime and place of the crime and saw Ock knock him out with the tentacles, using as much strength as needed to rip doors apart. Therefore it was Spider-man.

This plan is so awful it boggles the mind.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

None of them are CM Punk this is wildly inaccurate

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

This plan is so awful it boggles the mind.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

The slap heard round the sewer

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MJ quickly learning the key to marriage is letting Peter just do his bullshit until he gets bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender