Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Congratulations!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Thanks all! We also got to take photos with the mayor (my wife’s mom works for the city and arranged it as a surprise). We’re pretty sure she’s the first trans bride to take photos with any mayor of our city, so we also (probably) made gay history!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the gang gets hitched

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

looking lovely. making history. pretty good stuff

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Congratulations! I just got married too! We went to city hall in the morning, then to a park where we grilled for everyone in our wedding dresses. Of course, we bought extremely silly tacky aprons to wear.

E: also, an extremely blurry photo of the blue super moon rising over the lake. I was in logistical mode all day, but THAT moment is what finally made me cry.

You two make an adorable couple! Congratulations!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Lovely, goongratulations you two.

My bestie had her gay wedding performed by awesome drag queens, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. I was the best man, and also the only man(I guess, it doesn't matter so I say man) in the wedding party.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Good couple pictures. :hai:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wrong thread i am so sorry lol

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

wrong thread i am so sorry lol

Just assumed it's your fursona

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Congratulations! I just got married too! We went to city hall in the morning, then to a park where we grilled for everyone in our wedding dresses. Of course, we bought extremely silly tacky aprons to wear.

E: also, an extremely blurry photo of the blue super moon rising over the lake. I was in logistical mode all day, but THAT moment is what finally made me cry.

This photo made me suddenly tear up

So wonderful

Be blessed :love:

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird
eh gently caress it, i will permit myself this small act of vanity

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HolHorsejob posted:

eh gently caress it, i will permit myself this small act of vanity

Juicy shades. Great tiny adjustable wrench.

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

Literally A Person posted:

Juicy shades. Great tiny adjustable wrench.

heh, thanks. I never thought I'd end up actually using my adorable crescent wrench, but it has saved my bacon on a handful of occasions.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Went to a brand new bar that opened up a week or two ago that is a self-proclaimed nerd bar. They did have a laminated bar with a map of Middle Earth which I happen to have above my fireplace so I was sort of interested.

It was kind of a clusterfuck at first with the taps putting out all foam and flat beer and a bunch of alcohol issues but they were very nice and had ski-ball. And a Terminator 2 pinball machine. And an AvP game. The bartender gave me maybe 2 free pints due to all of the problems but it was a fun night. :downs:

The T2 pinball game lost a rubber band on one of the paddles when I was playing and told the owners and we were standing around for like 15 minutes on how to fix it because is some proprietary old shti but they had someone come like a half hour later and remove the top and replaced the paddles with new bands and gave me 3 free games.

Ski-ball is my favorite.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

congrats to the lovely couple! :cheers:

seconding the cool shades :cool: and also the witchy, eldritchy? patterns, whatever it is, it's cool :cool:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The T2 pinball game lost a rubber band on one of the paddles when I was playing and told the owners and we were standing around for like 15 minutes on how to fix it because is some proprietary old shti but they had someone come like a half hour later and remove the top and replaced the paddles with new bands and gave me 3 free games.

There was/is a local barcade I used to go to in Ottawa, house of targ, and the t2 pinball machine was my absolute favorite especially on freeplay night. Was maybe a 5$ cover on Sunday nights and usually drew a pretty big crowd. Hope they iron out all those bugs for you guys.

https://www.houseoftarg.com/ If you (or anyone) ever finds themselves in Ottawa, definitely recommend a visit. Be sure to try the pierogis, they even have a vegan variant which I loved.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ski-ball is my favorite.

This is because ski-ball kicks total rear end

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

great last couple o pages. thread is so hot rn. thread

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I literally just finished this book, what timing. Poor pup.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Friday night to prep for a big home Sunday to Sunday+. I'm finally getting decent at tight braids for my hair. Just need some beads or so...

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

spending my Friday evening trying to get in shape (unlikely to work since I'm mostly just using some fitness things on the Switch)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I kind of enjoyed the Ring on Switch when I got it. I didn't use it very long but it kept exercise a little more fun a few years ago.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

spending my Friday evening trying to get in shape (unlikely to work since I'm mostly just using some fitness things on the Switch)

Loving the trans pride colored bra

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

I kind of enjoyed the Ring on Switch when I got it. I didn't use it very long but it kept exercise a little more fun a few years ago.

it's good but it's a bit of a pain to get set up (im lazy). i do fitness boxing and just dance. The fist of the north star version of fitness boxing is insane enough to work really well for me specifically.

Loving the trans pride colored bra

this was an accident but it works haha

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

oh we gymming today?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I ain't looking so hot here but I found this on my phone just now and it was June 25th of this year. It's me testing out a great bass line after I learned it. I was using my tiny Blackstar bass amp which is a portable battery powered (I was using AC) amp that you can hold in your hand and that's why it sounds like poo poo. I had to turn everything up to the max to get it to actually show up on my old rear end phone.

Eh gently caress it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2bdA5d4a8

Just trying to have fun. :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Why did they move that statue from the top of the stairs?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

I put a bunch of my pins on my vest. It makes me seem approachable and friendly. They're a good conversation starter.

I'm shiny cuz I just washed my face and moisturized.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Before anyone complains about my name tag, there's a bazillion of Amanda's that work at Target.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

I put a bunch of my pins on my vest. It makes me seem approachable and friendly. They're a good conversation starter.

Looking good Amanda! I like that one of your points of flair is a knife

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
He'll yeah you never know when it going to come in handy.

Opening a box, getting things unstuck, weird guests.

Bring it on I'm prepped.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

He'll yeah you never know when it going to come in handy.

Opening a box, getting things unstuck, weird guests.

Bring it on I'm prepped.

Its aways useful

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

I ain't looking so hot here but I found this on my phone just now and it was June 25th of this year. It's me testing out a great bass line after I learned it. I was using my tiny Blackstar bass amp which is a portable battery powered (I was using AC) amp that you can hold in your hand and that's why it sounds like poo poo. I had to turn everything up to the max to get it to actually show up on my old rear end phone.

Eh gently caress it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2bdA5d4a8

Just trying to have fun. :)

i know its like one of the most famous bass lines of all time but goddamn do i love it. gets stuck in my head all the time. fuckin keep playin, bud

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hackers film 1995 posted:

fuckin keep playin, bud

I took that literally and picked it up and had some fun. I recorded another video on my galaxy S10.

Sorry for the sloppiness but I've had a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_zGHuVE-o

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

I took that literally and picked it up and had some fun. I recorded another video on my galaxy S10.

Sorry for the sloppiness but I've had a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_zGHuVE-o

Just watched it. it was pretty good. :shrug:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Pennywise has got it going on.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Pennywise has got it going on.

What ever happened to the punk music thread?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Treecko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SNEdjftno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

The only difference is I chose to put mine on. Not much I can do about my resting bitch face and busted nose.

I think some people are intimidated by me, but I'm just here to collect a paycheck.

I'm super friendly come talk to me, I'll help you find what you need, even if it's not my department.