Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

been sitting in the waiting room for 1 hr waiting to hear if they can do the snip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

I've dabbled but the gibbis is my true posting home

i have posted all over these forums and gibbis is where i have decided to retire in my advanced millennial age

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

been sitting in the waiting room for 1 hr waiting to hear if they can do the snip

I was gonna schedule one soon, cuz my brother just got one and is exceptionally happy with it, but then my medicaid didn't auto-renew along with everyone else in New Mexico whose medicaid was auto-renewing, and now I'm in the quagmire of "not having health insurance for months while an overloaded caseworker confirms that I'm poor."

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Sep 8, 2023

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

balls are enormous, the surgical team is intimidated

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Luvcow posted:

that’s drawing conclusions out of nothing. it could very well be that OP’s tubes are a byzantine freakshow. we’ll simply never know until OP posts proof

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

"sorry, scissors got dull. come back monday early, should be good then"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

"sorry, scissors got dull. come back monday early, should be good then"

perfidious canadian healthcare

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

bagmonkey posted:

I've dabbled but the gibbis is my true posting home

I have posted in BYOB sometimes but only because the threads I was in were moved from here for being terrible

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

they did it. they took them. and now they're displayed proudly in the OR like a trophy

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
get a load of billy no balls over here

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

they did it. they took them. and now they're displayed proudly in the OR like a trophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmpDZeeoGw

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Vibe update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

:confused:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

8 hours later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

In Friday forum the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
Some goon, still bravely posting, flies
Scarce heard amid the probes below

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

:roflolmao:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Friday mowing in the sunset

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

the friday forum, the spiritual predecessor to the gbs friday thread, is open today

not sure how I feel about the Friday forum

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
i got some new tires today

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh man just wow I'm so happy its Friday.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Beer Gay So What posted:

i got some new tires today

Jealous. Hope you got some heavy whiffs of that delicious rubber.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i got an oil change

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kntfkr posted:

imagine dragons isn't real people. the band was grown in a vat by HBO to create music for previews and trailers. if you like a song by imagine dragons it's like liking a geico commercial. makes you a bad person

I do like geico commercials

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wait which ones are the mayhem commercials with the guy from Rescue Me I love that guy those are the commercials I like

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm running out of sertraline and have no refills left which I suppose is why they didn't ship it when I ordered it yet it gave me the OK and said it was ordered a few days ago. I need to ration it over the weekend. I'm on 300mg which is 100mg over the max they usually prescribe and if anyone has withdrawn from antidepressants, you know it's not a fun time. I haven't had any VA contact from my mental health team since March which is distressing.

Getting nervous.

Maybe 15 Milwaukee's Bests will help.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm running out of sertraline and have no refills left which I suppose is why they didn't ship it when I ordered it yet it gave me the OK and said it was ordered a few days ago. I need to ration it over the weekend. I'm on 300mg which is 100mg over the max they usually prescribe and if anyone has withdrawn from antidepressants, you know it's not a fun time. I haven't had any VA contact from my mental health team since March which is distressing.

Getting nervous.

Maybe 15 Milwaukee's Bests will help.

hang in there man. every time i hear about the va they’re slipping. It’s infuriating. most of what people need isn’t even that complicated

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dick Fontaine posted:

hang in there man. every time i hear about the va they’re slipping. It’s infuriating. most of what people need isn’t even that complicated

I absolutely love the VA and they have been very good to me. I'd literally be dead without them numerous times over. But poo poo happens sometimes and there appeared to be a communication breakdown and I didn't do enough of my due diligence to get back in touch with them. Getting letters, calling the numbers, not getting a response, etc. I tried a few times, but the nature of crippling depression means I only have so much energy.

I gave up basically.

And now I guess I'm suffering the consequences of not keeping up on my health. Oh well. I probably won't see 50 years old anyway.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
In Vegas having some funky sushi and ramen at Sushisamba at the Venetian

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the sushi OP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

done work in 7 minutes

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

wheres the sushi OP

It’s the stuff with the crispy onions on top of melted mozz. It was good but yeah not traditional

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

wheres the sushi OP

you gotta find a real life shushi shef for that

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

done work in 7 minutes

Hang in there

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Why is there a Friday forum independent of the Friday thread?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Doc Fission posted:

Why is there a Friday forum independent of the Friday thread?

because we are very insular and don't expect anyone who we don't know

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I’m trying to get 30k steps, Friday vibes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

I’m trying to get 30k steps, Friday vibes

I have heard, from several sources, that if you jack off, it counts a lot of steps. Just saying

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gatts posted:

melted mozz.

:redass:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gatts posted:

It’s the stuff with the crispy onions on top of melted mozz. It was good but yeah not traditional

Sounds like an improvement over normal doodoo sushi

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Went to the brewery and there’s a DJ and he’s playing some very 2009 Detroit techno beats it’s fascinating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Went to the brewery and there’s a DJ and he’s playing some very 2009 Detroit techno beats it’s fascinating

Some real Packard plant type of stuff?