Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Things went downhill for stav when he let his disgusting hair grow out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

slave to my cravings posted:

Stav starring in the remake of operation dumbo drop

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Stav dedicated to being pear shaped on every part of his body

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if I can be real for a second the ozempic discussion reminded me stavros probably has a really bad eating addiction or unhealthy relationship with food and I hope he finds a way to be ok

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

Dude’s wearing a tank top on a plane, letting that pit scent waft through the cabin.

i bet he smells like garlic

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Patting myself on the back

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

im smashing that subsvribe button but nothing happens :(

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
its the year of the racist

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Patting myself on the back

Didn't Seth rape a chick, or whatever?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
a woman with down's syndrome yeah

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
"humorism" is one of those words that causes some deep horrid reflex like "xeni jardin" or when you try to write with a click pen but the nib is still retracted

Edit: Oh well that's so much worse than making up a word like humorism

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the milk machine posted:

if I can be real for a second the ozempic discussion reminded me stavros probably has a really bad eating addiction or unhealthy relationship with food and I hope he finds a way to be ok

I think we all wish the best for stav but blaming being fat on the pod and then getting fatter is very funny

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the milk machine posted:

ozempic makes you violently ill if you eat too much so he's a candidate in multiple ways

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

shocking that cockfield is not the most insufferable seth

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

majour333 posted:

"humorism" is one of those words that causes some deep horrid reflex like "xeni jardin"

That name represents so many layers of the worst poo poo and I thank you for such a specific reference

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I slept inside a dead elk and force-fed fiberglass insulation to Xeni Jardin

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Sep 9, 2023

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Apparently he’s been posting on his own Substack again too lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I know it’s a different Seth, but seeing that overly preachy preface just makes me want to go back and relisten to the Seth Dickfield compilation. Too often gets overshadowed by later episodes and bits.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4XDIDjnYQ

Also found this new Tom myers compilation which is an hour longer than the one I used to listen to

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lx1cw3GT5tM

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

holefoods posted:

I think we all wish the best for stav but blaming being fat on the pod and then getting fatter is very funny

100%, it's hilarious

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

the milk machine posted:

Well, maybe if his dad would stop being mean to him :(

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
stav ballooning to 400lbs now that he's not getting bullied is his best bit so far

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Stavros Hulky-rear end amiright

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Apparently he’s been posting on his own Substack again too lol

quote:

In my tweet, the one Melon found so outrageous, I plainly called for the end of white hegemony and for a new power structure to take its place. I had tweeted it a few months prior, in the wee hours of an unremarkable weeknight and almost certainly while drunk, and before Melon shared it, it got literally no engagement. That said, I don’t regret or take back anything I said in the tweet, and in fact I am currently beating my chest and saying, “That is a good idea, and I stand by.”1

This Melon X guy sounds like a real jerk.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
For the sake of privacy, let's call him Nick M. No, that's too obvious, let's say N Mullen

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Sunk Dunk posted:

For the sake of privacy, let's call him Nick M. No, that's too obvious, let's say N Mullen

*smiles devilishly*

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

That name represents so many layers of the worst poo poo and I thank you for such a specific reference

What set you from!?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I thought it was the same dude, I was even reading the article with Nick's Cockfield voice

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i ask if they have a military discount and if they ask for id i say nevermind

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
God dammit Don you've done it again

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

moist turtleneck posted:

stavs a real piece of poo poo

He’s fat too

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
How It's Penis

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Mystic Penis

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Guy's Penis Games

Voodoo Cafe
Jul 19, 2004
"You got, uhh, Holden Caulfield in there, man?"
playing through perfect dark and laughed at this weapon description because this podcast has damaged my brain

quote:

The N-Bomb is a variant of the Grenade. Once thrown, a large black sphere emerges with a loud recoiling noise, making the surrounding area very dark and difficult to see the blast.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Perfect Penis

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

there’s no way that wasn’t in purpose they called a game grabbed by the ghoulies

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

holefoods posted:

there’s no way that wasn’t in purpose they called a game grabbed by the ghoulies

It's because nobody in North America calls them that

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

holefoods posted:

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Rare is from the Pedoph Isles.