Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Foo Diddley posted:

congrats, elon! :toot:

I’m surprised this isn’t more of a big deal. Like do we need to call the army so they can send someone arrest him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he legit thought everyone would hail him as a hero for preventing nuclear war

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

joneswt posted:

What a dipshit. Not only is that a ludicrously fascist thing to want, but also Sulla proscribed dozens of guys pretty much identical to Leon - rich idiot peasant failsons- to steal their fortunes and property. He would be the first on the chopping block.

Although, Elon getting ripped apart by freed slaves in the forum would be very karmic, hmmm.

I mean Sulla didn’t do that for himself he just didn’t care and let people do whatever.

Also it’s bizarre because at the end of the day, Sulla failed to fix the republic. Like none of his reforms survived him dying

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

kazil posted:

BOOM! fuckin' gottem

how is CNN going to recover?

lmao Clueless News Network holy shitttttt

Needs to get trump to ghostwrite his insults, woof

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I just realized what Neuralink reminds me of and if it's what the poo poo head is going for.

In Arthur C. Clarke's 3001: The Final Odyssey , Frank Poole from the original 2001 is found and successfully revived. One of the advances he learns about while recovering is the BrainCap, a worldwide network interface that everyone has a neural implant to use. The novel came out in 1997 as the web was starting to take off. I wonder if Clarke wrote it knowing how the web is like today would he keep it the same?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kammat posted:

I just realized what Neuralink reminds me of and if it's what the poo poo head is going for.

In Arthur C. Clarke's 3001: The Final Odyssey , Frank Poole from the original 2001 is found and successfully revived. One of the advances he learns about while recovering is the BrainCap, a worldwide network interface that everyone has a neural implant to use. The novel came out in 1997 as the web was starting to take off. I wonder if Clarke wrote it knowing how the web is like today would he keep it the same?

People in 3001 were disgusted by Poole's circumcised i.e. mutilated wiener.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
did CNN do something thing or is about to drop a bad musk piece ? or is his ket brain just kettingng on a sunday night?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

PhazonLink posted:

did CNN do something thing or is about to drop a bad musk piece ? or is his ket brain just kettingng on a sunday night?

The mildly liberal CNN is to them like crucifixes to a vampire. It’s not clear exactly why it drives them to convulsions but they’re really upset about it

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes liberal CNN and its David Zaslav thats a liberal.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I’m surprised this isn’t more of a big deal. Like do we need to call the army so they can send someone arrest him?

The starlink stuff? It's not treason (that term is intentionally narrow, not just "acting against US interests") and was known at the time. People yelled at him for it then and took him further out of the loop as far as his access was concerned (namely Ukraine's Starlink is now supplied with the US Army as a middleman so that if he messes with it again they CAN go after him). It's stupid and dangerous but not much further action can be taken as far as I understand.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I'm against the Arcturans.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

kazil posted:

BOOM! fuckin' gottem

how is CNN going to recover?

lmao Clueless News Network holy shitttttt

This is so pathetic. He’s trying to be Trump to save TwXtter because he thinks everyone will start reporting on him if he becomes Trump Jr.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you think Donnie's actually biological sons feel good that there's sadder white lumpy thing trying to simp their dad way harder than they do but Donnie just ignores musk, while they atleast get paid some attention to as they get setup for being the patsies

cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

PhazonLink posted:

Has to be a piece about to come out. I scrolled the CNN main page and nothing about Elon ATM.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

before taking their last breath, those monkeys were the smartest animals on earth

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

meat police posted:

before taking their last breath, those monkeys were the smartest animals on earth

Can you imagine their monkey terror as Musk loomed over them in their last moments,

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

cracker posted:

Has to be a piece about to come out. I scrolled the CNN main page and nothing about Elon ATM.

elon would go rear end to mouth

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Kit Walker posted:

The mildly liberal CNN
:lmao:

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Further Reading posted:

Also Azaelia said grimes smells like a roll of quarters

Musk loves money so much this poor woman was forced to perfume herself with its essence in order to attract his attention.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

bird with big dick posted:

Just the steam punk dragon rider Mary Sue, the doctor was pretty into it

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

meat police posted:

NFTs for algernon,

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Habibi posted:

Musk loves money so much this poor woman was forced to perfume herself with its essence in order to attract his attention.

metal (coins) dont have a smell, its actually the metal reacting with human skin and oils. or human dirt and grime.

also I think both musk and grimes were amazed by the basic food cooking skills of whatshername.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

PhazonLink posted:

also I think both musk and grimes were amazed by the basic food cooking skills of whatshername.

I mean,

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
shame he didn't stick a fork in to try and get them out

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

from what direction is this lmao coming from

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I can't stop laughing.

World's #1 engineering genius right here.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It's hard to shake the feeling that if they couldn't afford to pay people to feed them musk and grimes would of starved to death a long time ago.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I had a man decide that he needed to extoll the virtues of Elon Musk to me today, while I was selling him my car.

Why do you need to rant about how I should have bought a Tesla instead of a Chevy while purchasing a 2017 Nissan Leaf from someone? hosed if I know, it's really loving annoying though! I really hope Elon loving dies soon so every conversation about electric cars doesn't have to be dominated by him and his stupid loving car company.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Elon Musk cooking pop tarts. Turns to face camera, "I hate this part."

Reaches screaming into the hot toaster.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the cYb3r tRuK looks cool as hell at least

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2BYLPNUpfY&t=21s

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

"They died with neuralink, not of neuralink."

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
Everything dies! So lets start shoving electrodes into it.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

"Hello, San Diego Zoo? Yes, I'd like 1 gross of terminally ill monkeys to torture to death with Arduinos please"

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everything drops to zero.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ben shapino posted:

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everything drops to zero.

!!!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Pretty fascinating how each time I hear something new about Olen's personal life and lack of awareness, he manages to look ever dumber. Honestly, it's baffling how one person is this moronic yet has fallen so far upwards.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

numberoneposter posted:

the cYb3r tRuK looks cool as hell at least

Sorry, that was actually a vinyl wrap. What you like is the tacoma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

he's right