Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
its great that we've had 2 different mods, that we know of, that work for the cia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Everyone who works for or with or receives a grant from the US state dept. is a CIA agent?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

zoux posted:

Everyone who works for or with or receives a grant from the US state dept. is a CIA agent?

Yes?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dameius posted:

She did apparently make out with you.

drat

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Warbird posted:

Alright, who here is running the Twitter account?

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/1701184802454397414

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/1701256021065310548

Was vilerat a mod? It was before my time so I’m not sure.

the person who runs that account is a permabanned freak who is still obsessed with the site, lots of those though so i can't remember their nickname

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i bet ive worked somwhere that took cia money for something dumb and now im a god damned spy. gently caress!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sleeper agent and by that i mean i love sleeping a lot.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

`Nemesis posted:

the person who runs that account is a permabanned freak who is still obsessed with the site, lots of those though so i can't remember their nickname

Are you thinking of the "moments in SA history" account, because goons.txt has been around forever

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

zoux posted:

Was vilerat a mod? Vilerat is still a mod.

shouldnt be, fucker hasnt logged in in over a decade

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Yeah, you're getting Sleeveless / of Science!!!!! etc confused. I'm sure goons_txt is a horrible person too - we all are - but they're not the super pathetic one about their perma.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's still darkly funny to me that he started the (still running) insane political chain email thread in D&D and then he turned into one.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

My Spirit Otter posted:

shouldnt be, fucker hasnt logged in in over a decade

Lowtax has to personally deliver the de-modding paperwork to remove buttons. It's part of the contract. This is very hard for multiple reasons now.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Inceltown posted:

Yeah, you're getting Sleeveless / of Science!!!!! etc confused. I'm sure goons_txt is a horrible person too - we all are - but they're not the super pathetic one about their perma.

oh, well then.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

vilerat is actually demodded, or is no longer listed as a D&D mod anyway, dunno when that happened

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I read somewhere on here that eve goons had an 24/7 honor guard on vilerats ingame tomb. Confirm/deny?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

zoux posted:

vilerat is actually demodded, or is no longer listed as a D&D mod anyway, dunno when that happened

Probably a good idea to demod dead people, just in case someone manages to hack their account after their death.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Biplane posted:

I read somewhere on here that eve goons had an 24/7 honor guard on vilerats ingame tomb. Confirm/deny?

if I died and something like this was going on I'd cackle myself back to life

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Air Skwirl posted:

Probably a good idea to demod dead people, just in case someone manages to hack their account after their death.

Well I think he was a special circumstance. I think if you are a mod and die in an event that a movie is made about and a person is cast as you in that movie, you should get an exception.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Only if the actor has a wikipedia page imo

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Biplane posted:

24/7 horny guard confirmed

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

zoux posted:

He got demoted to IK, if you click through he's still listed at the top

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ror posted:

He got demoted to IK, if you click through he's still listed at the top

Some fates are worth than death…

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

if I died and something like this was going on I'd cackle myself back to life

It's badass

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Biplane posted:

It's all delta sqads fault

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/hegelbon/status/1701235544003338319?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inceltown posted:

Lowtax has to personally deliver the de-modding paperwork to remove buttons. It's part of the contract. This is very hard for multiple reasons now.

I dreamt about low tax last night, we had a nice chat in his office. I pointed at a field outside and said what are those posts, he said oh I was gonna build a really big carpark, I said 'for a website?' and he didn't reply

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

sebmojo posted:

I dreamt about low tax last night, we had a nice chat in his office. I pointed at a field outside and said what are those posts, he said oh I was gonna build a really big carpark, I said 'for a website?' and he didn't reply

Legit thought you meant posts, the most precious of forum resources

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Philippe posted:

Because if they say what "dancing israelis" signifies, Twitter will delete their posts and send SWAT teams to their house.

(For anyone who wasn't aware, it's an antisemitic dogwhistle, where you juxtapose people in the Middle East dancing in the street with footage of 9/11.)

?

It refers to the five Israeli citizens who were arrested on 9/11 after someone reported them for supposedly celebrating while the towers burned.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

sebmojo posted:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Grassy Knowles posted:

I once stopped making out with my childhood celebrity crush (as an adult) to meet up with my friends and while I rib them about it I’m not actually regretful of the decision.

Conversely, if Nicole DeBoer wanted to make out with me and I was at like, my best friend's wedding or something, I'd leave.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Legit laugh out loud from me

TorpedoFish
Feb 19, 2006

Tingly.

I had a weird interest in political cartoons as a medium when I was in high school and looking back on this uh I think I see why.

A few are legitimately good, but...uh... What an Interesting Time it was.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Remember that when you get into a fight on twitter that

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

zoux posted:

Remember that when you get into a fight on twitter that

Sounds like some people forgot

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

BIO SHOCK MAC DOOOONALDS
BIO SHOCK MAC DOOOONALDS
BIO SHOCK MAC DOOOONALDS

ROCK OVER LONDON.
ROCK OVER FRANCE.
WHEATIES. THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
https://twitter.com/youwouldntpost/status/1701379728178041265

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
drat woke visible light spectrum.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I remember reading about the dancing Israelis 10(?) or so years ago and it's some really weird stuff about a dance troupe or something like that of Israeli nationals doing some wonky poo poo around the time 9/11 happened

A quick Google search only shows up incomplete articles from the early 2000s, pro Israel articles, or obviously racist conspiracy theory hits and I don't give a poo poo enough to give it more thought than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

i bet ive worked somwhere that took cia money for something dumb and now im a god damned spy. gently caress!

The CIA has money in everything because it's a great way to discredit anti-establishment types