Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Holy poo poo, they just let him go back to his seat and keep the ball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
He had to be a 90's Ponytail Dude

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Holy poo poo, they just let him go back to his seat and keep the ball?

the terrorists took so, so much from us.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
No poo poo, if that happened today, everybody would be terrified for the safety of the players, the dude would be immediately arrested, the idea of interviewing him on the field would be completely ludicrous because they'd be so afraid of encouraging more of it. It's like looking into an alternate reality.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_vnGAl8qY

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Hand Row posted:

One of my faves from childhood

That was also the game where Favre threw a TD pass from his own goal line to Robert Brooks :smith:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/bigplay24slay/status/1701050372935065978?t=D-MB5SKgdsEj5UliuXn8FQ&s=19

That's right

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1701391725871108167

No! No!!

We want 65%!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Okay, I definitely wanted the Jets 1st-rounder for next year, but it's probably better for Love in the short-run not to have people throwing "RODGERS CRUSHING IT IN NEW YORK!!!" in his face on social media for the next few months with stats comparisons on ESPN every other day.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Imagine the UTTER smugness Gutekunst is feeling right now

Just IMAGINE it. You won't even get 5% of the way there

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

We still get the Jets 2nd at least though, right?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Was it Floyd who killed Rodgers?

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Yeah the jets 2nd is gauranteed

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

Was it Floyd who killed Rodgers?

Turf monster, Floyd with the assist.

Rodgers got hit on each of his three dropbacks.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

lol

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Chase claypool yikes

https://twitter.com/mikerenner_/status/1701285352000905678

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

He's not just bad he's given up

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Hot Diggity! posted:

Turf monster, Floyd with the assist.

Rodgers got hit on each of his three dropbacks.

The masters former tool has torn him down

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Rip bitch

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Amazing content on week 1 nfl, great job

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

SO THAT HAPPENED

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I will go to my grave convinced that this would have happened to Rodgers yesterday had he still been playing for the Packers.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i am shidding and farding and cumming in my pants

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Packers draft their QB of the future, squeeze two more MVPs out of their current QB, then unload him for two second round picks (Luke Musgrave, pending) and a first swap (Lukas Van Ness)

Week 1 Results:
  • Love is the leading QB in the league (TDs, passer rating)
  • Musgrave catches 3 passes for 50 yards
  • Van Ness gets a sack on his 9th NFL snap
  • Rodgers's leg immediately explodes on the very first drive

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

Packers draft their QB of the future, squeeze two more MVPs out of their current QB, then unload him for two second round picks (Luke Musgrave, pending) and a first swap (Lukas Van Ness)

Week 1 Results:

It’s week 1 buddy

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

SKULL.GIF posted:

Week 1 Results:

One game dude but it looks encouraging

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

C-Euro posted:

I will go to my grave convinced that this would have happened to Rodgers yesterday had he still been playing for the Packers.

The game result wouldn’t have changed though.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s week 1 buddy

Where's the lie

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

Where's the lie

Well, calling Love their QB of the future as opposed to a guy on an extended tryout is pushing the definition a little.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Well, calling Love their QB of the future as opposed to a guy on an extended tryout is pushing the definition a little.

Man you really are this year's VVG

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Man you really are this year's VVG

I don’t keep a catalogue of posters to post about so I don’t know what means, but congratulations on beating the Bears, definitely a bellwether of future success.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Wrong thread

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Love is good. He makes the right reads, doesn't get rattled, and doesn't turn the ball over. Accuracy has been a bit spotty at times, but continues to improve.

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
Obviously, they should have given up more to get Bakhtiari as well and this could have been avoided.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Wollawolla posted:

Obviously, they should have given up more to get Bakhtiari as well and this could have been avoided.

The Jets trading for a 39 year old QB coming off a season of lingering injuries and focusing on bringing in all of his mediocre best friends instead of fixing their o-line and THEN keeping Zack Wilson as their backup is such an obvious tempting of fate that it’s hard to even feel bad for them.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t keep a catalogue of posters to post about so I don’t know what means, but congratulations on beating the Bears, definitely a bellwether of future success.

Yeah going to agree here let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet, the bears look like a team about ready to get another #1 pick.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Sucking each others dicks would be cool, if consensual what's wrong with that

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Jets trading for a 39 year old QB coming off a season of lingering injuries and focusing on bringing in all of his mediocre best friends instead of fixing their o-line and THEN keeping Zack Wilson as their backup is such an obvious tempting of fate that it’s hard to even feel bad for them.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He spent two or three seasons coming into the NFC North thread to do nothing but sneer with superficial comprehension about the Packers. Can't imagine why I'd see a resemblance.