Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I think that was OPI but I'm stunned they called it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hahahahahahah OPI

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Looks like some of the writers broke the strike and need to stick to the New York wins on 9/11 script.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

nah but they've got Peacemaker, Omni-man (no clue who that is) and Homelander which should be pretty interesting

Omni-man is from Invincible, worth a watch on Amazon. (and a comic book way before that)

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sauce flopping

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
good call, he did push him

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

HAHAHAHAHA OPI :flag:

:lmao: Fitz "that's a Buffalo Wild Wings flag"

Lmao

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
None of the QBs believe in opi

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
highly questionable

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What??

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lmao at the QBs all going OPI THAT IS BULLSHIT SIRS

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Android Apocalypse posted:

HAHAHAHAHA OPI :flag:

:lmao: Fitz "that's a Buffalo Wild Wings flag"
rofl, fitz with a good one

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Sauce Gardner is so loving good man. I thought he'd be really good but he he might be the best in the league period

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

A middle school friend's dream was to go to BYU and find a husband to do Mormon missionary work while also trying to turn me Mormon to go with her.

That beats my story: About 50% of the Mormon girls I knew of at Wyoming ended up pregnant before getting married.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's gonna be funny when someone spikes a cop hat in anger

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
let's go field goal

clap clap clapclapclap

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

man you cant call time out there

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

let's go field goal

clap clap clapclapclap

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dr_Strangelove posted:

That beats my story: About 50% of the Mormon girls I knew of at Wyoming ended up pregnant before getting married.

soaking works too well

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tulalip Tulips posted:

A middle school friend's dream was to go to BYU and find a husband to do Mormon missionary work while also trying to turn me Mormon to go with her.

Lmao this is really going to happen

You could jump

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bean mom posted:

You kind of have to when you suck

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

bean mom posted:

Sean McDermott is a proud graduate of the Andy Reid School of Time Management!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Play posted:

nah but they've got Peacemaker, Omni-man (no clue who that is) and Homelander which should be pretty interesting

All the superhero guest characters just a reminder that Injustice 3 was probably supposed to be the next NRS game, but alas, WB gonna WB

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

let's go field goal

clap clap clapclapclap

tie tie tie

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Bills deserve the playoffs

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

LET'S GO FIELD GOAL

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Dr_Strangelove posted:

and every single one's father was zach wilson

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

Let's go tie.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The overtime we deserve

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Don’t think they can complete another pass in the middle of the field.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Dr_Strangelove posted:

We're urban enough and her parents were very much "must save face" people that a secret abortion would be likely.

To be fair my folks at that time were also heavily involved in a psychic church so going Mormon would have been more of a lateral move.

oh god we're going in to a tie???

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dying to see Bass attempt a field goal while running 30 yards onto the field from the sideline because time is running out

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Oh that looked like it was a dangerous throw from that angle

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Play posted:

and every single one's father was zach wilson

Zach Wilson would never date college girls, he’d be too busy loving their moms

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
One more bomb then FG? Just gotta avoid getting sacked

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

kick it now you dumbshits

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
just kick the FG u dorks

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

kick it now you dumbshits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

kick the FG idiots