Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why was he quoting himself there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nichael posted:

Why was he quoting himself there

john barron tweet

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

if trump is elected its going to be funny
if joe is elected its going to be funny
if trump dies or loses its going to be funny
if joe dies or loses its going to be funny

the futures looking bright if u love 2 laugh

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Donald Trump Ftw.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

some of these things are funnier than others

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

luv 2 laff :)!

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
Trump did more to destroy American soft power than any president in history and that’s very good. also if trump had won re-election insanely enough the overall long term Covid response would have been better. and, most importantly of all, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and countless deaths would have been averted. so in fact globally there would be less neo-Nazi empowerment under trump

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ArmZ posted:

some of these things are funnier than others

the funniest thing would be if joe dies immediately after winning the election and kamala is president
barring that, joe dying immediately before the election and trump winning over kamala
the least funny would be joe winning and surviving for the full term, which is unfortunately the most likely outcome, but its still funny

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think the funniest option is trump and biden die and the dems force kamala to run/lose horribly to whatever horrible little goblin man is trump's vp

or maybe trump dies like the day after getting re-elected?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

gotta see who the vp is but it could be extremely funny especially if he picks noem or some poo poo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

vice president rudy giuliani!!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gotta see who the vp is but it could be extremely funny especially if he picks noem or some poo poo

Sarah Palin is still around

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

eSports Chaebol posted:

Trump did more to destroy American soft power than any president in history and that’s very good. also if trump had won re-election insanely enough the overall long term Covid response would have been better. and, most importantly of all, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and countless deaths would have been averted. so in fact globally there would be less neo-Nazi empowerment under trump

oh?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

mike pence

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mike penis

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
mike piss

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

off topic

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'm voting for trump for real now

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

They're called pennies in America

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

📋

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

me too though fr

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eYEI8-03iA

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

I was thinking that Trump could campaign on restarting the pandemic era social programs that Biden allowed to expire

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Mr. Pizza posted:

I was thinking that Trump could campaign on restarting the pandemic era social programs that Biden allowed to expire

he already is, lol

quote:

Per The Post, the Trump team is expecting to cut both the corporate and individual tax rates after the success of his 2017 tax cuts that resulted in more money in the pockets of every American. The initial 2017 tax cuts took the corporate rate down from 35 percent to 21 percent and made a host of cuts to individual taxes. The advisors argued that the new round of tax cuts would be paid for by a 10 percent tariff on all imports entering the United States.

If elected, Trump could lower corporate tax rates to as low as 15 percent and potentially pay a dividend to American households by using the revenue from a tariff. “If Trump goes down the road of that tariff, there’s a desire to convert that into a tax cut of some kind back in the American people similar to the oil income from the state of Alaska,” former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich explained.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
trump checks ftw

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i was actually thinking that he can probably easily win if he just promises checks or whatever

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Iols every time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

patton oswalt is about to have sex with donald trump

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

don't know much about this Trump guy but I'm liking what I've een so far

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eason the Fifth posted:

Iols every time

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

anyone else think that Trump was actually interested in good governance, unlike any other president since like, LBJ or Nixon? Like he wanted to do stuff for the people and make their lives better? I do

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

i was actually thinking that he can probably easily win if he just promises checks or whatever

yeah my vote can absolutely be bought. call them democrat presidency relief checks lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

or it would, if i voted

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

biceps crimes posted:

anyone else think that Trump was actually interested in good governance, unlike any other president since like, LBJ or Nixon? Like he wanted to do stuff for the people and make their lives better? I do

he wanted people to like him and understood material needs because he's a mcdonalds guy. he sent everyone money during the pandemic because he knew cheeseburgers cost money. very simple. i don't think he knows what hypothetical good governance would look like or otherwise be something he would have much interest in. he's a ratings guy and he knows more people watch pro wrestling than cspan. you in a way sort of have to hand it t

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Al! posted:

yeah my vote can absolutely be bought. call them democrat presidency relief checks lmao

Al! posted:

or it would, if i voted

👆👆👆👆👆👆

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBAii7d3UBo

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

he wanted people to like him and understood material needs because he's a mcdonalds guy. he sent everyone money during the pandemic because he knew cheeseburgers cost money. very simple. i don't think he knows what hypothetical good governance would look like or otherwise be something he would have much interest in. he's a ratings guy and he knows more people watch pro wrestling than cspan. you in a way sort of have to hand it t

this makes him better at governance than any modern president cuz they all just want to cynically empower themselves or enrich their betters