Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

seiferguy posted:

https://twitter.com/kikiscrewedup/status/1701201325181354154?t=Ag6-wd6Apt-CW0xx-t71Hg&s=19

I think these got posted here a couple years ago but lol at some of these

Reminds me a lot of that idiot twitter transphobe who use to get posted here who always had wild colors and huge eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pilchenstein posted:

While it's 9/11, has anyone got the cartoon with the judges flying into the twin towers? I thought it was a McCoy but I cannot find it on google to save my life.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3803673&pagenumber=219&perpage=40&highlight=flying+judges#post470128458

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

MechaCrash posted:

Wasn't there a report about how all the trucks (and it's almost always a truck) with a Gadsden flag or "molon labe" sticker or basically anything stroking its dick about guns were constantly getting broken into, because there was always an unsecured and easily stolen gun in them?

https://www.denver7.com/news/local-...-steal-firearms

quote:

“They are targeting certain trucks in certain locations because they believe that there’s going to be a firearm there. And they do look at the bumper stickers,” Greenwell said, explaining that license plates from nearby conservative states such as Wyoming, South Dakota, and Texas have also been identified as targets by thieves. “That’s an indicator that there may be a gun inside that truck.”

Yeah, with the caveat that you'd be trusting a cop saying this

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

EMERGENCY! NOW GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS AND MONEY
Cartoon published 09/11/2023

New Mexico’s governor decided to declare a ‘public health emergency’ due to some recent shooting deaths. While the deaths are tragic, suspending the 2nd Constitution would be more tragic. All it would do would grow more government control over us. There is no such thing as a Constitution-obviating public health emergency.

Leveraging a nebulous “Emergency” as a pretext to unilaterally cancel an enumerated right in the Constitution is not acceptable and it should not be obeyed.

Join us in the battle to save our Republic! Make a donation today and keep us on the frontlines fighting for you and your children and the future of America!

Similar to declaring emergencies is declaring ‘war.’ War on Inflation, war on drugs, war on poverty, and war for ‘democracy’ (as we see in Ukraine). Perpetual war—forget about winning or losing them—are necessary to keep the military industrial complex enriched, while keeping the ground soaked in blood. Ukraine is not a democracy, it’s a dictatorship and a more corrupt than usual one at that, but politicians need war. By throwing endless billions in tax dollars at the war in Ukraine, those politicians rake in huge amounts in kick back money through their relatives and operatives.

Another resent ‘emergency!’ was used as pretense for Liberty Safe Company to open one of their products so that the FBI could gather information on someone involved in their J6 witch hunt. A company that tramples on our liberty should be condemned—especially if they have the gall to use the word ‘Liberty’ in their company name. There should be a boycott on sales. To fight back we must stop participating in, cooperating with, and helping those who stomp on our God-given and Constitutional freedoms.

Never Miss A New Cartoon! Sign Up Today For Our GrrrNEWS cartoon newsletter-It’s Free and Easy!

Throughout history, those in power (who desire more power) usually declare ‘emergencies’ to get what they want. Hitlers Reichstag fire, for example. During WWII our government wanted taxpayers to cough up money on a quarterly basis. It was an emergency, after all…and our government could not wait for money for the war. Yet after the war, quarterly payments remained, thus underlying Milton Friedman’s quote,

“Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.”

The funny thing is…most taxpayers have to wait many months to get a ‘rebate’ from the IRS. That vile institution can wait as long as it likes and then when you finally do get your own money back, there is no interest added. You get nothing, but the IRS wants money owed to them NOW and if not, the interest clock starts ticking.

You are invited to join me on SubscribeStar- a Pateron alternative, for exclusive cartoons and behind the scenes look at GrrrGraphics, Click to Join!

Today is the anniversary of 9-11. That event enabled Bush, Rumsfeld, and Cheney to invade Iraq and kill millions there. It’s always the same. Greedy, power-addicted people declare an “emergency!” to justify their seizure of more power at the expense of our rights. Decrees, mandates, orders, and edicts are methods tyrants use to strip us of those rights.Their meaningless bluster only has power over us if too many of us comply—and they comply out of fear.

Keep Us Drawing- Support our work with a small donation, click to donate!

When one hears the word ‘Federal Government,” for example, a reaction all too typical is instant compliance—as if the Fed is commensurate with God. An example is the movie ‘Die Hard.” When the FBI shows up and threatens people with the force of the ‘federal government,’ they all turn to jelly. The local police department becomes their slaves. People are threatened with job loss if they refuse to obey. The same thing happened with Covid. People were forced to take a dangerous vaccine in order to keep working. The law had no substance, but government force worked because nearly everyone complied.

“A law repugnant to the Constitution is void; and that courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument.”
— Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)

— Ben Garrison

NM Gov Grisham really has accomplished nothing but give the right a talking point.When David Hogg is against your gun control measure you did it wrong.

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 12, 2023

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
wonder how long garrison has been against the iraq war

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

seiferguy posted:

There were a lot of bad takes, but this absurdist image from Peters always sticks out to me:

The terrorists found a loophole to get a plane into heaven and now they're going to 9/11 god himself.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

Randall Enos

Robert (R.J.) Matson - Speaker McCarthy Freezes

Dave Granlund

Mike Thompson

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The Islamic Shock posted:

Does anyone here know what border policy changes in particular they consider to be open borders, or is it more like there's a Democrat in the White House therefore he must be doing this poo poo we assume Democrats always do like the Tea Party complaining about the higher taxes Obama actually just lowered for them?
They didn't get their wall and refugees aren't being shot on sight.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

I know you don't gotta hand it to Fishman Stantis but he did manage to make an airplane joke on 9/11

wizzardstaff fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Sep 12, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jeff Danziger

Shut the gently caress up, Jeff.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Murdstone posted:

They didn't get their wall and refugees aren't being shot on sight.
Wasn't the reply "asking for a wall to be built between Mexico and the US is incredibly racist... and also we already have plenty of wall sections, built by Democrat and Republican governments"?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Nothing that woman says is wrong :colbert:.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Where overseas Ramirez? We're seeing the biggest waves of 'friendshoring' and bringing jobs back home in a generation because of geopolitical uncertainty.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Nothing that woman says is wrong :colbert:.

Kellies nomination: AGC

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Also, there's sweet red wine, despite some snobs think.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kikas posted:

Also, there's sweet red wine, despite some snobs think.

And most red wine isn't that bitter anyways!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Kellies Nomination: Worst Gaslighting

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp
Gotta love Garrison condemning Zelensky taking our money while having multiple calls to action in his text posts begging for your money.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Xander77 posted:

Wasn't the reply "asking for a wall to be built between Mexico and the US is incredibly racist... and also we already have plenty of wall sections, built by Democrat and Republican governments"?

Yeah in fact one of the "Biden gets things done" flexes is that Biden built more racist border wall than Trump did

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Crossing the net like that is illegal.
But I guess anything goes when the Devil's Set is unlocked.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

VitalSigns posted:

Yeah in fact one of the "Biden gets things done" flexes is that Biden built more racist border wall than Trump did

Is he taking credit for the murder boueys?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

Crossing the net like that is illegal.
But I guess anything goes when the Devil's Set is unlocked.
You can do what you like when you're the Champz 4 Scams.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the arrest of a parliamentary researcher suspected of spying – Rishi Sunak has confronted the Chinese premier over what he described as an ‘unacceptable’ interference in democracy"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Times:

XL bully dogs may be banned after girl, 11, bitten

Evening Standard:

Kim Jong-un in Russia for talks with Putin as US warns over arms deal

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Elysiume posted:

The terrorists found a loophole to get a plane into heaven and now they're going to 9/11 god himself.
a second plane has hit Jesus

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I like how “Workers can’t ask for more of their labor or capital will go to countries to use literal slave labor!” is supposed to be the normal take and not “Why do we allow domestic corporations to use slave labor abroad?”

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I like how “Workers can’t ask for more of their labor or capital will go to countries to use literal slave labor!” is supposed to be the normal take and not “Why do we allow domestic corporations to use slave labor abroad?”

If we don't do literally everything possible to appease big companies they'll leave us for another country, and then we lose their money!

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

If we don't do literally everything possible to appease big companies they'll leave us for another country, and then we lose their money!

"Wait, nevermind, they just left anyways. Ah well, regardless, this is why we can't raise minimum wage."

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Oh you say you're against imperialism and yet you want to put all these rules and regulations on any Irish company doing business in the US?

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
"We demand to be paid in proportion to our increase in productivity since 1970"
"Get all of the way the gently caress out of here"

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

What nonsense are you Americans drinking? Not that wine doesn't have some bitterness in the mix, but who in the world thinks, "What's the bitterest thing I can think of? What's the go-to icon for bitterness? Ah, of course, red wine!" Not aloe? Coffee? Not even beer??

Is the global wine industry playing a prank on you? They have trained you wrong, as a joke?

Or maybe there's so much sugar/sweetener in everything else that bitter tastes get exaggerated? Or maybe it's just Stiglich personally, stirring Sweet'n Low into his 3.785 litres of breakfast Morning Dew, to wash down the frosted rocky road doughnuts?

Or... was a bottle of wine just easier to trace than a bitter melon?

Normally Stiglich gets barely an eyeroll from me, if I haven't just scrolled right past, but this "red wine = sooo bitter, as we all know" thing has really kind of... disoriented me.

(Even a bottle of red wine that actually looks like the one in the cartoon would probably taste more sour than bitter.)

(Or am I the crazy one?? No, I'm not though, am I.)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
it's a boomer joke about communists, "red whine"

Even though a different party conventionally uses red and complains about their rights all the time now.

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

Also, that bottle hasn't been opened! Where did the wine in the glass come from??

Guavanaut posted:

it's a boomer joke about communists, "red whine"

Wait, really? Because that would make the cartoon make even less sense. "Which is more bitter: a red, whining, or the same thing represented differently?"

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
Pretty sure this is just Stiglich accidentally admitting he has a baby palate and only drinks soda.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

What nonsense are you Americans drinking? Not that wine doesn't have some bitterness in the mix, but who in the world thinks, "What's the bitterest thing I can think of? What's the go-to icon for bitterness? Ah, of course, red wine!" Not aloe? Coffee? Not even beer??

Is the global wine industry playing a prank on you? They have trained you wrong, as a joke?

Or maybe there's so much sugar/sweetener in everything else that bitter tastes get exaggerated? Or maybe it's just Stiglich personally, stirring Sweet'n Low into his 3.785 litres of breakfast Morning Dew, to wash down the frosted rocky road doughnuts?

Normally Stiglich gets barely an eyeroll from me, if I haven't just scrolled right past, but this "red wine = sooo bitter, as we all know" thing has really kind of... disoriented me.

(Even a bottle of red wine that actually looks like the one in the cartoon would probably taste more sour than bitter.)

need some cheese for this wine?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

MechaCrash posted:

Wasn't there a report about how all the trucks (and it's almost always a truck) with a Gadsden flag or "molon labe" sticker or basically anything stroking its dick about guns were constantly getting broken into, because there was always an unsecured and easily stolen gun in them?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

They're doing that poo poo already you loving dunce!!!

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

need some cheese for this wine?

Sure, unwrap a slice for me.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Sure, unwrap a slice for me.

I loving knew it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Stiglich only drinks the bitter dregs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nWE-aXaqms&pp=ygUSc3BvY2sgYml0dGVyIGRyZWdz