Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

a fatguy baldspot posted:

I have a picture of myself with edwin edwards where he looks really annoyed and is trying to eat his lunch off a lovely styrofoam plate. his wife was hot tho

Edwin Enwords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Tragic, the discrimination Italians face in this country.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Mordja posted:

Tragic, the discrimination Italians face in this country.

Indeed. It's not nearly harsh enough!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Rt_HjDIn0

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
perfect thumbnail for the vibe of the past 5 or 6 eps

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I am begging them to pay 15k for a third chair

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
You gotta wonder who still is paying for the patreon

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
TAFS is a cia psyop duh

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Sunk Dunk posted:

Me. Don't ask when the last time I listened to or watched the show was.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
My name hasn't been in a tafs video in months :mad:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

slave to my cravings posted:

TAFS is a cia psyop duh

Jimmy Falun Gongs discord really has it out for Nick.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I just say "haha hell yeah dude" outloud everyone couple of minutes you literally can't tell the difference

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

There’s about 10k users in the abandoned discord server that the patreon dumps you into

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Grevlek posted:

I just say "haha hell yeah dude" outloud everyone couple of minutes you literally can't tell the difference

So true.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I like that the comments on the normal eps have all completely turned against the show

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

UwUnabomber posted:

buddy of mine going off the deep end cause of that place

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lol that they are trying to get Dave portnoy on the show

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

UwUnabomber posted:

Me. Don't ask when the last time I listened to or watched the show was.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

How about Dave Shortgoy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gave wartboy

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

UwUnabomber posted:

Who is jimmy Falun Gong it sounds like a really gay chapo offshoot

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

One of those schizophrenic guys who thinks everyone who has more successful patreon than him is a fed

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Space Camp fuckup posted:

One of those schizophrenic guys who thinks everyone who has more successful patreon than him is a fed

identifying as autistic is played out, now all the cool guys are identifying as schizo

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
He at least got Wendy Painting in for a 9 hour long interview that I’m wondering if she regrets

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

A guy who saw a black metal album released in a limited run of 88 copies and said it might be NSBM.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

identifying as autistic is played out, now all the cool guys are identifying as schizo

9/11 was an inside job lol I’m sooooo schizo pilled

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

pretending to be melb gibson from conspiracy theory because you were on the computer too much is so lame, i think that brace guy is obnoxious as gently caress but at least he used to do drugs as an excuse

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how about jimmy falun bong and he wants a bong hit transplant

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Pharmaskittle posted:

pretending to be melb gibson from conspiracy theory because you were on the computer too much is so lame, i think that brace guy is obnoxious as gently caress but at least he used to do drugs as an excuse

brace rules, he and liz are my close personal friends

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tetramin posted:

9/11 was an inside job lol I’m sooooo schizo pilled

you might not know it since i have a completely normal 9-5 job but i spend all my free time on the freaking internet and my brain? yeah, it's a pretty messed up place to be as a result

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

how about jimmy falun bong and he wants a bong hit transplant

Wooooo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

on a zoom call with the director of my department wearing my "I'm not trapped here with you, you're trapped here with ME" tshirt

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Heh, pot :2bong:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/MattGrippi/status/1701426354565296565?t=hQzxpQmvv1RANWL84d-Ecg&s=19

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

that is rough... but at least you know you have a chance

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Isn't he a goon or am I misremembering

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

that is rough... but at least you know you have a chance

what if he's even worse than stavros though

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

haha hell yeah dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Danger posted:

He at least got Wendy Painting in for a 9 hour long interview that I’m wondering if she regrets

ugh man i tried to listen to that and it was painful